[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY HIDDEN FUCKING UNI GYM THAT ONLY EVER HAS TWO OR THREE PEOPLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
MY HIDDEN FUCKING UNI GYM THAT ONLY EVER HAS TWO OR THREE PEOPLE IN IT HAS A LINE FOR THE SQUAT RACK TODAY.

FUCK NYR FUCK NYR.
>>
>>35684031
it's not a line of NYR fags, they're already gone.
>>
File: 1452206353473.jpg (13KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1452206353473.jpg
13KB, 597x519px
I HAVE TO DISTANCE MYSELF TO MAKE SURE I DON'T LOOK LIKE ONE OF THEM

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING GYM
>>
>>35684065
Except it is. It's the first day the gym reopens from winter break.
>>
>>35684072
where the fuck do you live where gyms have winter breaks? North Pole?
>>
>>35684088
University? Like it says in the OP durrrrr.
>>
>>35684103
oh my bad, I understand now pham.

so...

GTFO NYR FAGGETS!!!!
>>
>>35684152
Yes. I'm just glad the first desk girl knows me because I'm not big enough yet that I can separate myself easily from NYR.
>>
>>35684182
you're glad that she knows of you? who the fuck cares? you seem like you'd go around saying "so yeah i've been going to this gym for ages now"

you came before them but seeing as you seemto only care about that, a handful of them might just very well surpass you because they'll just care about making it

hipster fgt kys rn desu
>>
>>35684182
Believe me, she doesn't care much.
>>
>>35684246
Nah man the desk girls just qt and we flirt sometimes.
>>
>>35684307
so?
>>
>>35684339
fuck you
>>
>>35684339
Fuck off mom
>>
>>35684307
what does that have to do with anything you ididitfirst fgt
>>
Lol so much fail for OP, this thread is going nowhere
>>
>>35684066

>being so much dyel that you have to seperate yourself from NYR faggots since everyone else would assume you are nyr faggot as well

lel
>>
>>35684031

>implying anyone outside /fit/ is squatting

well memed SS lord
>>
>>35684412
>>35684339
>>35684246
>>35684394
Samefag buthurt nyr
>>
>>35684414
>being bothered to be taken a NYR fags so much that you must probably be a skinnyfat dyel.
>>
>>35684433

that made no sense, now commit suicide nyr faggot
>>
>>35684426
>implying squats havent become a meme
>>
>>35684498
>>35684426
NYR here.
What's wrong with squats?
>>
>>35684544

>fucks up your knees
>fucks up your spine
>100 better exercizes to maximize quad pump
>etc etc etc etc

tl;tr fuck off nyr faggot
>>
>>35684544
Nothing. Squats being bad is the meme

>>35684567
>bad form
>>
>>35684544
nothing but they're a meme
>>
>>35684544
People never lift with proper form and anything but the proper form fucks up at least one body part.
>>
>>35684567
back in your wheelchair stickleg
>>
>>35684544
youll break your back, stick strictly to the leg extension machine
>>
WAKE UP EARLY FAGGOT
It's the only way to get your work out in. I wake up at 5:00 to eat breakfast, drink coffee, and get my ass to the gym so I'm outside the door when it opens at 6. It sucks, but I fucking hate working in with people way more.
>>
>>35684829
Or just late.
>>
>>35684829
but then I have to go to sleep early...
>>
I just have to ask because I've seen the term used before but feel like it's either an exaggeration or I'm just not fully understanding...

When you say there's "a line for the squat rack" what EXACTLY do you mean? There's an understood "order" of who was there first, like a non-verbal agreement who's next in the squat rack and people wander around elsewhere in the gym doing other exercises until it's their turn to use it?

OR

Do you mean a LITERAL line of people behind or nearby the squat rack, like you'd see a line of people at the movies or waiting to get on a ride?

The latter just seems so god damn ridiculous that I can't believe it but given how often the "line" is mentioned here, and the fact I've never seen one, I just had to ask for clarity. Thanks in advance for anyone explaining this to me.
>>
My gym is now overrun with Asians and Indians.

I've seen five of them over the course of all of last year, and now there is a fucking gang of them there 24/7.

All of them with their spiked hair and polo shirts doing 8 hour arms every day.
>>
>>35684972
You've never been to a popular uni gym then, because you literally see a line form near the squat racks, and the person at the front goes to the squat rack that opens. Then some faggot NO SPEAKA ENGRISH motherfucker tries to cut and you almost are an accessory to murder.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.