[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to handle water weight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: JANOY.png (422KB, 477x438px) Image search: [Google]
JANOY.png
422KB, 477x438px
I drink around 4-5 liters of water a day to stay hydrated. And most of the time, my stomach is so full of water that it makes my stomach appear fat.

How to handle brahs?

pic unrelated.
>>
Well first of all , you are not appearing fat , you are fat
>>
But thats not how it works
>>
>>35683921
the truth is that water having no energy is a lie. even in the cleanest water there are billions of bacteria and other single-celled organism you digest and will make you fat. estimates are that 1 liter of water has around 200kcal.
>>
>>35684015
CAn confirm. I actually used to do "water fasts" where I wouldn't eat anything but WATER for 3 days, eat 1000 calories the next day, 3 days of water only again. I actually ended up MAINTAINING my weight even after 2 months of this. I switched to pepsi (diet) and started losing weight rapidly, even though I started eating daily. All I did was stop consuming water.
tl;dr, water has shitloads of calories because of the bacteria-rich environment.
>>
>>35684015
>>35684060
wow, if this is true, I feel like fucking lied to.
I'm drinking about easily 3l of water from the tap, as I mix them into shakes and such. About a liter is the coke zero I consume.
Thanks for the insight. Gonna check that shit out, and stop drinking tap water.
>>
>>35684060
Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Didn't do it for nearly as long, though. It also helps if it's relatively warm water (don't quote me on this, but heat typically attracts more bacteria) .
>>
>>35684015
>>35684060

Protein, carbs, and fat average out to 5.66 calories per gram. There are not 35g of bacteria per liter in any municipal water.
>>
>>35684060
I went through the same thing, anon.
>>
>>35684101
>>35684120

Don't listen to those morons.
>>
>>35683921
OP, your body is around 90% water (and most of that is fat and cartilage), so cut water out of your diet and you'll be looking leaner and fitter.
>>
>>35684101
>>35684060
>>35684015
Newfags beware
>>
>>35684167
Is this actually true? I noticed I got hella lean over like 2 weeks once when I didn't pay my water bull. Basically my son got a hold of my phone and went to one of the phone sex online things and used up all my money. Anyway, essentially I didn't drink any water for 2 weeks and dropped 10% bodyfat in those 2 weeks.
Basically, water has around 200-500 calories per liter, cut it out and reap the benefits.
>>
>>35684139
please stop spreading misinformations
>>
>mfw I drink only 0.5 liters water per day
>>
OP be careful a fitizen yesterday nearly overdosed and died on water.

He drank 8 litres in an hour while running and had to call the poison hotline.

His brain was swelling due to the overdose on h20

6L is known to kill people yet he drank 8L.

See here
: >>35673462
>>
File: toomuchwater.jpg (113KB, 595x400px) Image search: [Google]
toomuchwater.jpg
113KB, 595x400px
>>35684210
medfag here.

can confirm that water contains approximately 200kcal per litre. yes, it does contain calories, but a lot of the calories are used for basic bodily functions. too much water can cause bloating.

see attached picture
>>
>>35684350

Pretty much this.
I'm actually getting my phd in chemistry soon, in class atm. All I can say is

water is h2o + bacteria mass of h2o + mass of bacteria = 2.0g/moL + 35.0g/moL.

For people who don't know what that implies, basically it means water has at minimum .25kcal per mL. (likely over 1kcal per mL in many cases, though)
>>
>>35684101

Why do you think africans have those giant bellies? They're drinking their secret bacteria-water protein shakes and getting hella swole
>>
>>35684210
Kek. Op is kill
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.