[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Migraine-Headache.jpg (34KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
Migraine-Headache.jpg
34KB, 600x394px
I need your help, /fit/. I'm a 30yo manlet (5'5", 125 lbs) with chronic migraines. I've been dealing with migraines off and on since high school , but now they seem to be getting worse with age. I'm on a very restrictive diet (lots of foods are migraine triggers for me), but I can't find a good workout routine. I've heard that exercise helps with pain management, but my headaches are too severe to do a lot of running or lifting at this point.

Please help, I'm open to any suggestions: diet, exercise, supplements, etc. The pain isn't really curable, but I at least want to kick the severe depression I'm in and live a somewhat-normal lifestyle.
>>
>>35680799
Microdose mushrooms anon
>>
>>35680818
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I do that? Is that something I could find on my own, or do I have to "know somebody"..?

I've read of psychedelics being used to treat cluster headaches, just never really knew where to get them, how to take them, etc...
>>
File: 1444810587974.jpg (108KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1444810587974.jpg
108KB, 768x1024px
>>35680799
Not sure if anyone on here can help you unless someone else is going through the same shit.
>>
>>35680846
They grow like 500m away from my house, could probably just order em online if you can't pick em yourself
>>
>>35680864
Eh, I'd rather buy them if possible. I'd probably pick the wrong thing and poison myself.
>>
>>35680799

smoke weed
>>
>>35680916
I have. It helps me relax, but it doesn't really do anything for the pain. Migraines are weird like that, they don't really respond to a lot of "conventional" pain management treatments. Right now I'm on a magnesium supplement and an antidepressant as a preventive drug.
>>
Work out with low intensity and go up to a tolerable level. I'm not talking about like building up to 4pl8 DL with SS. I'm talking 10 minute walks and some very minimal bodyweight routine. Shit, might even want to talk to a doc about PT or OT. I had a car accident that fucked my head up and that's what I did, might work for you too.
>>
>>35680957

i think u should just get off all your meds and eat some veggies and go out more mate

most migraines have so many weird causes it can literally just be a psychological problem

dont fall for the pharma jew
>>
Go see a chiropractor op.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 736x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 736x491px
Do you have any other symptoms?
>>
>>35681065
Fatigue and depression, but that's mostly a side effect of the pain. Just makes it hard to stick to a good exercise routine.
>>
>>35680964
Thanks bro, that actually sounds practical.
>>
>>35680799
Weed. Unfortunately I'm not joking. That's how I control them. I have severe chronic migraines too.
>>
Low dose shrooms/LSD
>>
>>35681246
Shrooms I could try, I have no idea how to find LSD without getting v&
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.