[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google Glass at gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1452377598651.png (253KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
1452377598651.png
253KB, 540x406px
So I got a pair of Google glasses, I'm thinking of using them to tell who's mirin after I leave the gym. Is this autistic?
>>
>>35674956
Who cares about mires? They're nice and all, but ultimately mires should be unnoticed. You should be so confident in yourself that you just know that people are mirin even if you don't see it
>>
>>35674984
>You should be so confident in yourself that you just know that people are mirin even if you don't see it

that's the problem m8. If I get to see who's mirin me, I'll be more confident in myself.
>>
>>35674956

google glass is the fedora for your eyes
>>
>>35674996
So you mean to tell me that confidence comes from other people
>>
>>35675008
Partly, sure.
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>35674956
You're a fucking faggot, dude.
>>
>>35675095
Confidence is the belief in something. Instead of achieving confidence by collecting mires on your mire-cam, talk to some girls. You'll begin to see what you are capable of and then you will begin to believe in yourself and instill confidence within.
>inb4 I'm bad at talking to girls, I'm ugly, I can't find girls
Don't make excuses. You know what to do
>>
>>35675140
>Confidence is the belief in something. Instead of achieving confidence by collecting mires on your mire-cam, talk to some girls. You'll begin to see what you are capable of and then you will begin to believe in yourself and instill confidence within.

I did this, I got shut down. My confidence is broken man.
>>
>>35675296
Prostitute yourself out to older gentlemen on Craigslist till you get your groove back, player.
>>
I don't see how Google glasses allow this to happen.
>>
>Eye fedora
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.