[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many hours does /fit/ sleep a night? Does it affect your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: sleep_0.jpg (26KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
sleep_0.jpg
26KB, 650x360px
How many hours does /fit/ sleep a night? Does it affect your gains?

Since I started working I've had to get up at 6:30 AM every day. It's pretty hard to get more than 8 hours of sleep like this, so I usually get around 7.
>>
>>35674180
I usually get 9 hours. 7 hours isn't enough and it's probably affecting your gains.
>>
>>35674180
Arnie says more than 6 hours is a waste of precious gainz time.
>>
8-10 hours
>>
>>35674225
Does an extra 1-2 hours really make that much of a difference?
>>
I usually get 4-5 hours and feel fine
>>
9 is optimal for me, I wake up alarm free and thats what works
>>
>>35674337
As most people cycle at roughly 1 to 1.5 hour intervals, yes.
>>
>>35674180
It affects my gains if only through affecting my mood. Just now I slept 9 hours 'cause I'd had sleep debt built up, so I feel good, but usually get in around 4 or 5 hours and it leaves me irritated, achy, doubtful, and unconfident.
>>
Since this seems to be the current /sleep/ thread I'll post here.

How can I fall asleep faster? Wasting up to 3h or more each night twisting and turning in bed waiting to fall asleep and its really affecting my gains and mental health. I go to sleep at 10pm and have to wake up at 7am but like I said it takes me 3h to fall asleep sometimes. I have tried melatonin (1mg pills) but they stopped having an effect after a month or so.
Any tips or pills suggestions?
Thanks.
>>
>>35676219

Struggle with this as well and absolutely hate it.

My entire life my whole family all can fall asleep within 10 minutes and it takes me 2 hours. What the fuck. Personally it comes down to not being able to lay still in the same position comfortable long enough, and every time you move you kind of reset how close you were to falling asleep. But even if i try and lay completely still it ends up feeling weird and I focus on it and am still unable to fall asleep.
>>
>>35674180
Guys I sleep 9 hours but I still feel tired, wtf.
>>
>>35676240

Also I'll add i was put on 25-50mg seroquel at night 30 min before sleep and that shit knocks you out pretty damn good and lets you have comfortable sleeps but i had weird side effects from it like chest pain and watery bloody nose in the morning. And after using it for a while falling asleep without it becomes damn near impossible so I jus dropped. Now looking for another alternative
>>
>>35676256
Try sleeping 9.5 or 8.5 hours and see what happens
>>
>>35676219
i have the same problem. here are some things that have worked in the past for me

>not going on the computer at night (or at least for 2 hours before bed)
>making sure you dont go on your computer or your phone in bed (makes your brain think the bed is not a sleeping place or some shit, look it up)
>avoiding high carb meals and sugar 2-3 hours before bed
>reading a book in bed or watching a relaxing movie before you go to sleep
>taking phenibut
>>
sort of related but do any /balding/ bros find that if you dont get enough sleep you shed heaps of hair?
>>
>>35676320
>tfw on workout days i eat dinner at 8-9pm and want to go to bed at 10
>>
>>35676348
yeah that shit sucks man, you just have to organise yourself better.
>>
>>35676507
How can I?
>wake up at 7 to get to work
>work 9-5
>workout at 5:30
>get home at 8
>make and eat dinner
>go to sleep ideally at 10
>>
Bump for possible sleepgains
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.