[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just some vials of the following: Test E 250 Sus250 Tren Ace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

I just some vials of the following:

Test E 250
Sus250
Tren Ace 100
Test Prop 100
Mast Prop 100
Clen 150mcg

Any suggestion on dosage/cycle? What about PCT?
>>
Give me it
>>
>>35673454
they just suggest me:

weeks 1-14
50 test prop - everyday
50 tren ace - everyday
50 mast prop - everyday

weeks 14-16
40 nolvadex - everyday

weeks 16-18
20 nolvadex - everyday

I shouldnt add test e and clen right? what about anavar? i need to cut
>>
What was your source for the clen?
>>
>>35673621
local gym bro
>>
If you have to ask you aren't ready to roid
>>
>>35673668
when is a person ready for roid? when they already know the dosage? lol
>>
>>35673518
You don't need to be on 3 different things for a first cycle, that's retarded. 14 weeks is a long cycle but you're running short esters, that's retarded. You don't need tren for your first cycle, that's retarded.

You should run test-e @ 500mg / week then PCT. Don't even touch tren until you have several cycles down. Where is your AI? Are you trying to get gyno?
>>
>>35673679
suggest me something for AI
>>
>>35673679
doesn't nolvadex act as an AI?
>>
>>35673679
Is 500mg test-e a massive difference compared to say 300mg (I realise the volume differences) but would it be that huge a jump for a first cycle, also read that for a first cycle to take some decay for the first four weeks, of a 12 week cyxle
>>
>>35674065
Dbol not decay

So it would be 300mg test-e vs 500mg for 12 weeks plus potentially the inclusion of dbol for the first four weeks, should I just run it safe for the first cycle?!
>>
Pct is ducking pointless. You don't keep steroid gains, there's no point of coming off. Your natural test might be fucked after one cycle anyway. There's no way to know. If you're going to do more than one cycle, why not pin a vial of sustanon every week in between cycles and stay on?
>>
>>35674719
[citation needed]
>>
>>35673402
Throw it all in the trash and JUST LIFT, loser.
>>
>>35674895
You need a citation when people say you can't keep gains from steroids? Go try it out then and crash your test
>>
Holy shit OP you're stupid. Why the fuck would you buy all that gear when you don't even know a standard fucking dose??? You're going to end up an emotional, bloated, acne-covered, bitch-tit having mess if you don't at least a little bit of research.

This isn't fucking weed or booze where you fuck up, pass out, and reset the next day. If you mess up using roids it's going to fuck you up FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Natural selection at work.
>>
>>35675162
OP here
> you don't even know a standard fucking dose

There is not a standard dose I personally know 5 people in my gym using tren ace mast and test all with different dosage/cycle
they all have different opinion ffs
>>
I don't know much about your lifting history, but I can tell that it can't be very extensive since you're sitting on 3 different types of testosterone, tren ace (Who the fuck gave you that??), a cutting oil and clen, but you don't know what an AI is.

If you did a lick of research, you would see that the general consensus within the juiced community is to use 500 mg of testosterone per week for 12-16 weeks. You'll still get great results, and it will give you the opportunity to figure out how your body reacts to juice, and how much AI you need to take. Some people get puffy nipples right away and need extra AI, some people don't use it at all.

You're talking about blasting a fucking gram per week, comprised of 3 different oils, one of which is motherfucking trenbolone acetate. That's an ADVANCED stack which requires pinning everyday, and you have no business doing anything close to that yet. What happens when you start getting REALLY bad sides and have to adjust your dose? At least one of those compounds is fucking with you, is it the test, tren, or mast? How would you know? You wouldn't, because you recklessly pinned all 3 at once and don't know how your body responds.

Go do some research kid (hint hint, steroid dot com)
>>
>>35676436
thanks mate i appreciate your post.
>>
lol drugs

you're going to die early like all the wrestlers that abused drugs

don't be an idiot
>>
>>35676491
i dont want to abuse
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.