[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder: Continuing to drink sweet drinks, regardless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Fatties and their chemical shit.jpg (125KB, 680x456px) Image search: [Google]
Fatties and their chemical shit.jpg
125KB, 680x456px
Daily reminder: Continuing to drink sweet drinks, regardless of being sweetened with chemical crap like aspartame or sucralose, won't help you lose weight, you'll ultimately go back to sugary crap because you aren't changing your eating habits.

Soda manufacturers are scared you're going to start drinking based plain WATER though, so they're paying for bullshit research to try to convince you that 'diet soda is healthier than water' if you're trying to lose your fat ass -- which of course is utter bullshit and lies.

DRINK MOAR WATER, niggers, or you will NEVER make it.
>>
>>35667771
Nice assumptions
>>
>>35667830
How many fatties have you seen on /fit/ who cry and whine about drinking based water, insisting they have to have their sugary chemical crap? How many of them end up staying fat?

Diet soda is for the weak. Real men drink based WATER and like it.
>>
>>35667771
Let em stay stuck in the matrix of junk food. more water for us.
>>
>>35668039
>Let em stay stuck in the matrix of junk food. more water for us.
What the fuck do you think goes into making liquid drinks?
>>
daily reminder: this was typed by a fatass who got badass by seeing a /fit/ guy drinking a diet coke
>>
>>35668422
I know you're fat, Anon, but what am I?
>>
>not drinking green tea and diet pepsi

Enjoy your nogainz
>>
>>35667771
Would like to add that drinks that are 0 cal and have sucralose are not actually 0 cal, they are close to 5 cal per serving. And to add sucralose into a drink it has to be added with glucose.
>>
>>35668478
>diet pepsi
Enjoy your cancer
>>
File: bort.jpg (20KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
bort.jpg
20KB, 500x371px
>>35667771
Pretty shifty b80 m80.
>>
File: fedora5.jpg (91KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fedora5.jpg
91KB, 900x900px
>>35668528
>>
>>35668478
water is less expensive and healthier in every way
>>
>>35668661
Water is essential to life and is hands-down the best hydration drink known to man -- and it's FREE.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.