[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feeling tired all the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: enhanced-32167-1415746042-12.jpg (55KB, 625x353px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-32167-1415746042-12.jpg
55KB, 625x353px
I've been lifting on and off for many years but I have never managed to stay on track because I feel like I'm always so fucking tired. I just wanna lay in bed all the time and just the thought of exercising makes me cringe. I do look like I lift, but I only manage to stay on routines for max 3 months before I go back to being the lazy fuck that I've always been. what do? could it be hormonal or vitamin deficiency?
>>
Good base of nutritions is a must for a energetic feeling.
>>
>>35665876
mild to severe sleep apnea, do ya research and check other symptoms. ya probably got it
>>
>>35665894
I have gone though phases where I tracked every calorie and all nutritional values of the food that I ate, and I've gone through phases where all I ate was junk food, and I honestly didn't feel any different.
>>
>>35665922
Not that guy but I got tested for sleep apnea twice and it came back negative. I seem to have some of the symptoms of it: exhaustion, waking up out of breath multiple times a night, chest feels heavy, etc.

It seems to get somewhat better if I get out of bed for 1 hour or so since I can breathe easier that way. But I can't get out of bed for that long 4-5 times a night. Is it just stress in this case?
>>
File: 1452294568442.jpg (717KB, 1132x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452294568442.jpg
717KB, 1132x1600px
OP, are you me?
The only thing that sometimes works is upping the caffeine intake. But that won't get us too far.
>>
>>35665876
go to your doctor and get a full blood test to look for vitamin and mineral deficiencies. you may be low on iron or vitamin D
>>
>>35666694
this. also don't be one of those retards who buy multi vitamin supplements off the shelf. only take what your body actually needs.
>>
>>35666733
>>35666694
allright, thanks I'll get an appointment and see how it goes. I live pretty far north and I rarely get any sunlight. hopefully it's as simple as just taking some supplements to cure this shit
>>
>>35666743
Getting enough sunlight a day is so important to feeling energetic.
I live pretty far north as well and sometimes I don't see the sun at all for 2-3 days and I feel shitty. Then if I go outside and walk in the sun for an hour I feel so much better afterwards.
>>
amphetamine. Haven't tried though, maybe you could tell me if it works.
>>
>>35665876
Depression?
>>
>>35666694

How do you do this in Canada? I've tried but there's only brown doctors in my area and they all won't refer me or basically say only come in when something is very wrong.
>>
>>35666072
Get a CPAP machine. Brian Shaw recommends it because he is a god damn giant and his body literally tries to suffocate him.
>>
>>35667053
But they are fucking expensive for a poorfag like me and the insurance won't cover it unless I get diagnosed with sleep apnea. How many times do I have to suck my GPs dick before he gives me the diagnosis?
>>
File: Sleeping Phoner.jpg (130KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping Phoner.jpg
130KB, 1200x1600px
Are you sleeping 8 hours?
>>
Lack of sleep is the biggest thing. Also, binging on carb heavy foods can make you crash pretty hard at times.

Are you depressed, mate? I found that after I got on depression meds my energy levels went way up and I hardly ever felt that soul crushing feeling before a workout.

Consult a doctor.
>>
Get a blood test with a complete blood count, your levels of vitamins hormones, especially thyroid hormone, and whatever else your doctor thinks is good. If everything is fine then maybe it's time to evaluate your lifestyle, friends, job and whatever else you have going on in your life and work towards making changes that are healthy and beneficial. The rest will slowly start making sense and the energy will come to you!
>>
honestly i know elliott hulse is a meme around these parts but check out his "bioenergetic" videos on youtube. it's all about breaking down the unnoticed depressed and tight muscles of the body that are restricting your energy. it's a great natural way to feel energized before work outs and kinda helps shake out all those thoughts in your head so you can lift with a clear head.

i have Mediterranean thalassemia which is a blood disorder that automatically makes you lazy and this technique works great for me. plus healthy eating habits and staying hydrated also helps tons.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.