[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt real king of /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: legacy_block.jpg (51KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
legacy_block.jpg
51KB, 300x250px
Seriously why isnt this guy considered the king of /fit/ ??

Symbol of dedication, decided to completely recreate himself after being so ashamed at finishing a fight in only 3mins

His fighting style and strength training is literally style of all styles that incorperates from styles all across the world

Yet /fit/ wants to worship some anti-natty arab stripper fag who died cause he couldnt handle his own roids??

Please explain seriously
>>
>hurr durr fighting so cool!!!

underage weaboo pls go
>>
Guy was literally stronger than fucktards 40 pounds heavier than him, but im sure if you keep squatting you'll finally get those thighs that your dad loves souch
>>
Dont' care about his fighting skill but he was dedicated in his workouts, ate and lived clean and managed to balance everything with a good career and family. Anyone who could work out 16 hours a day and still do all that is my hero.
>>
No one can relate to Bruce Lee, he's apart of another generation and we only see him as the incredibly successful guy who's always had iron-clad willpower

Zyzz on the other hand started as a weak, unhealthy stick that spent most of his time playing games, only to turn his shit around and be aesthetic as fuck

I hope this is bait and that you honestly aren't retarded enough to not be able to figure this shit out on your own
>>
But zyzz is confirmed for using roids, i dont understand how anyone can respect someone who cheated his way to the top

Maybe bruce is a stretch because of his extreme dedication but surely theres someone more respectable than zyzz on our level
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 558x564px
>hey Bruce we should slow down I might die
>Bruce tells you to die and leaves you for dead
>>
>>35665505
>But zyzz is confirmed for using roids

so's arnold what's your point
>>
Point was explained in same post

Learn to fucking read retard
>>
>>35665341
There was a /fit/ hierarchy thread posted about a year or two ago, I saved the pic but its on my old comp, I think rippletits was king i dont remember, anyone got the pic ?
>>
>>35665341
>some asian manlet who literally killed himself from overtraining

Kek. Bruce Lee is the father of crossfit.
>>
File: Hierarchy of fit.jpg (586KB, 1264x4570px) Image search: [Google]
Hierarchy of fit.jpg
586KB, 1264x4570px
>>35666544
This one?
>>
>>35666632
yea, thnx m8
>>
>>35666632
>Adie
>Reviewbrah

kek,totaly forgot about them

>where is adie ?
>>
>>35665505
i dont know if you realize this, but most people here are fine with people using roids
it's your own decision and 99% of all professional athletes juice any way
>>
>>35666731
>>35666632
this. where is adie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.