[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could magically and instantly become strong and aesthetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: rorJ62e.jpg (177KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
rorJ62e.jpg
177KB, 750x864px
If you could magically and instantly become strong and aesthetic as fuck, would you still lift?
>>
Yes. I'd go to the gym to impress people
>>
no lol

inb4 faggots come in and say "yeah of course i would its so many and im sooo cool and manly for doing it"
theyre faggots trying to look cool on the internet

this is no question

inb4 one of said faggots replies with the dumbest shit excuse youve ever read, or tries to play it down

ahahahaha
>>
Yes
Because I have no friends and lifting in the gym is the only time I actually "go out"
>>
>>35663994
HAH god NO. For what reason? To continue this bullshit lie of "i like to lift weights"?
>>
>>35664009
Thats a legit reason, do your thing anon.
>>
Would I still make progress if I did? That would probably play the biggest role in my decision.

If I am magically as strong as I want to be, I would definitely not spend time lifting for shits and giggles. It would be a waste of life.
>>
>>35663994
fuck no. why would i?
>>
>>35664031
>why would people like doing things I don't like?
>>
>>35664031
/thread
>>
yeah otherwise what would i do every day
>>
>>35664045
Would you really like it if you could not progress anymore? You would just lift the same weights day after day and never see any progress.
>>
definitely not
>>
>>35664045
I'm not that anon, but why would someone spend time lifting if their goals were met?

I think some lifts are fun to perform, but j imagine for most people 90% of the joy in the gym comes from progress made toward their strength goals or aesthetic goals or sports performance goals.

If you magically maxed out on these, would you really continue to derive joy from the movements? I like the feeling of killing a lift, but if I was no longer progressing would I really spend 4 or 5 days a week in the gym? For most people that's 5-10 hours a week, 260-520 hours a year, 11-22 days, 3-6% of your life.

Do you enjoy the actual movements enough to spend 3-6% of your life performing them even though you no longer progress in the gym due to magical strength/physique?

I guess some people would do that, but it seems irrational.
>>
File: 1452983147388.jpg (8KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
1452983147388.jpg
8KB, 400x280px
This thread's replies explain a lot of the bitterness in /fit/

Pretty much nobody actually likes doing this
>>
Nope, I'd do cardio
Aesthetics don't = heart health
>>
>>35664154
>doing cardio
>not just taking clen

I mean seriously it does the same fucking effect, why not just pop a pill instead of being a stupid fucking faggot.

I know your gay-ass excuse is going to be "b-but its unhealthy" LOL no it isn't you ignorant fuckwad

Just fuck off already, idiot
>>
>>35664170
Lmfao that last part made me bust a kek
>>
>>35664130
Pretty sure everyone in plg and owg and many other /fit/izens definitely love doing this, but would not love it if they could no longer challenge themselves.

Please stop projecting.
>>
>>35664236
Re-read the OP, where the fuck does it say that you couldn't keep improving or challenging yourself, faggot?
>>
File: 1336031445606.jpg (156KB, 654x692px) Image search: [Google]
1336031445606.jpg
156KB, 654x692px
>>35663994

I guess it depends. I feel better lifting now, and when I skip days or don't lift for a while, I feel shittier. Would I magically feel like I lift? Would I magically be healthier?

Don't get me wrong, my main motivation is aesthetics, but the feels that come with lifting have carried me through the process.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.