[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your mom would always make you a tiny shitty sandwich

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: sadfrog.png (167KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.png
167KB, 600x590px
>tfw your mom would always make you a tiny shitty sandwich for lunch (usually just 2 slices of salami between two slices of whole wheat bread) or leave you to make your own
>tfw she never gave you money to eat at the school cafeteria, this wasn't even a concept in your mind, you just had a few dollars for the vending machine
>tfw your mom set you up for failure
>>
i heard there are protein in dirt.
>>
>>35663095
i heard you're a faggot
>>
>tfw I ate fuck all during school
>tfw I didn't know how easy push up gains were
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1280x799px
>>35663085
>this feel

>eat a snickers every day for lunch
>sometimes would make me a peanutbutter sandwhich
>would skip all meals and just have a sandwhich or something around 4

ended up being like 120lbs at 6'1

Now I am grumpy if I don't have atleast 3 meals a day, and I weight 215, feels fucking good man. Mom has been complaining about my size since 180lbs.
>>
>>35663085
>you just had a few dollars for the vending machine

>eating/drinking anything from a vending machine
>not saving up those few dollars and buying actual food while drinking water
Don't blame your mother.
>>
You dumbfuck, I make plenty and I still eat that shit because it's delicious. Quit blaming your problems on mommy
>>
>>35663085
>tfw mom worked from 5am to 1pm and didn't have time to make you food.
>she had no money to give you
>you got free lunch at school and were made fun of for it
>stopped eating lunch to avoid it
>see some faggot on /fit/ blaming his mother for being small
>>
>>35663085
>tfw mom never made you anything for lunch at school
>tfw never ate or drank anything at school ever
>tfw I don't really give a shit about that at all
>>
>>35663190
same boat
>>
I love my mom /fit/
she did her best
>>
>tfw nacho day at school
>tfw nachos are 8.50
>tfw we wern't on low income programs, but my mom told me to fuckoff because we don't waste money
>tfw she let me get it a few times becaues i had good grades and my mom made some money selling puppies

good life desu
>>
>tfw your mom would always make you a huge sub for lunch (usually just one foot filled with pastrami, salami, pepperoni, cheese, greenies and homemade sauces) or left you money
>tfw she gave you tons of money and insisted that you ate a lot at the school cafeteria
>tfw 250 pounds
>tfw your mom set you up for failure
>>
>mom wouldn't let me take karate anymore because she said it was dangerous
>mom wouldn't let me lift because she said it would stunt my growth
>stopped doing push-ups (got mad push-up gainz) because a girl at school said my arms got really veiny
>dad always brought some mass gainer for me because i was a skeleton
>dad always took me to karate
>dad always took me to the gym
>dad stopped being there
>my typical lunch/dinner was a tostino's party pizza or some fast food
>mom made a "traditional" dinner ever night but I wouldn't eat it because it was always a really bland soup with chicken and slippery tasteless veggies
>spring rolls were always cold and bland
>everyone in my adult life is shocked I don't like vietnamese food that much
>>
>>35663247
me too.

op, stop being a bitch and make your own sandwiches the night before
>>
File: das it.png (454KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
das it.png
454KB, 414x499px
>tfw my grandma would make me delicious healthy homecooked meals and would deliver it to me personally during lunch until jr high, when it was too far for her to walk, but mom took over and dropped off the lunch before she went to work
I'm financing a trip to Europe for my mom and grandma this summer as a thank you
>>
File: feel2.gif (213B, 38x46px) Image search: [Google]
feel2.gif
213B, 38x46px
>>35663085
that feel OP that feel
>mum's idea of a meal is all carbs nothing else
>mum's suggestion when hungry is to drink water

only grew to 5'5 cause of this
>>
>>35663085

Forgot to mention, dinner was microwaved mac&cheese that I made myself.
>>
>>35663265

If you would have lifted you would have been 250 lbs of muscle you fat fuck.
>>
>>35663153
>You dumbfuck, I make plenty and I still eat that shit because it's delicious.

Yeah but at least you have the option of eating normal food too, or are at least aware of it you dumbfuck.
>>
>>35663085

>tfw your mom brought you into this shit world
>>
>overweight my entire youth
>mother doesn't let me lose weight because of muh growth

was this all for 5'11? REEEE
>>
File: 1408043442767.gif (11KB, 335x310px) Image search: [Google]
1408043442767.gif
11KB, 335x310px
>>35663085
>tfw dad would wake up early to make you delicious lunch packages for me and my brother
>tfw I didn't appreciate how much dad did for me when I was young
Sorry dad ;_;
>>
>>35663085
Yeah dude, you're mom should have imagined you'd become a wannabe bodybuilder
>>
>tfw got in trouble for storing all my sandwiches in my locker and letting them get mouldy
>mum was embarrassed they talked to her about it so she started giving me canteen money

My canteen also had a system where whoever took the rubbish to the large bin would get free food. I'd sometimes win the scramble to offer first
>>
ITT: people blaming their parents for their own shortcomings.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.