[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >not voting for a /fit/ candidate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1OTPEEY.jpg (48KB, 301x368px) Image search: [Google]
1OTPEEY.jpg
48KB, 301x368px
>2016
>not voting for a /fit/ candidate
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 367x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 367x300px
He's got my vote
>>
>>35660724
Who is that
>>
>>35661382
exactly

Its martin Omalley I feel really bad to him cause noone supports him and its just really sad

like theres an extreme example of one of his rallies were only 1 fucking person showed up and he just had a 1 on 1 conversation with the candidate and the media interviewed the guy as he left and asked if he was voting for Omalley after this

the fucking guy said no

I feel really bad for him honestly
>>
>>35661382
Martin O'Malley
>>
don't feel bad for him.
his role is an emergency establishment backup for the dem nomination in case something happens to Shillary.
that's why he's there. he's playing a role. he knows this and is happy with it and will probably be compensated handsomely for it.
>>
>>35660724
but i AM voting for a /fit/ candidate

in fact, he has the most energy of them all
>>
ricksantorum.jpg
>>
>>35661895
Trump is a meme.
>>
>>35661400

Don't feel bad for him, it's his decision to run and he STILL hasn't fucking quit.

He's running for president of the goddamned united states, yet no one knows about him or gives a shit about him, even after being in the race for months.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 640x960px
Fuck your American politics. Take that shit to another board faggot.
>>
File: 1424405934262.png (22KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1424405934262.png
22KB, 530x444px
>>35661400
just imagine how he feels showing up and there was only 1 person.
>>
>>35661999
nice trips mirin'
>>
I'm from Canada and I was wondering.

What would happen if the president completely lied during their electoral run?

I'm thinking of a guy that has a science degree, but has another degree in polisci or something stupid. And he focuses on speaking from the perspective of a stupid degree major. Then when he gets in office the first thing he does is work the strings to take away 50% of the military budget in order to give it to NASA or something.

Could he get in serious, federal law, trouble?
>>
>>35662112
There is no legal obligation to stick to campaign promises. The problem is, congress makes the budget, and right now they are controlled by the republicans.
>>
>>35662112
No. Everything they say during the campaign is a lie. Just look at our current president.
>>
>>35661980
He is a smart man that is going to rob a lot of Hicks of their shekels
>>
File: 1442111992148.jpg (82KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
1442111992148.jpg
82KB, 446x400px
>>35662145
>he bought into the hope and change meme
>>
>>35662134

And even if it wasn't, there's no requirement for members of congress to listen to a president from their own party. Its not like a commonwealth system where the prime minister is also the official leader of the main political party.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.