[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here lifts out of painful life experiences? As much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Who else here lifts out of painful life experiences?

As much as normalfags hate to admit it, us "emo" kids have become stronger.

Share with me your major sources of pain.
>>
the only pain I need to lift is the pain of knowing I'm a mediocre fuck if I don't.
>>
File: 1452391562624.jpg (11KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
1452391562624.jpg
11KB, 190x265px
>>35660205
Knowing that ill never meet the women of my dreams, the military is a scam and not what i thought it was like a cool place where you murder terrorists, etc. Lifting is what keeps me from killing myself. Also what makes a person an emo?
>>
>>35660205
>lifts out of painful life experiences
>normalfags
>Share with me your major sources of pain
>naruto image

you're a 150lb DYEL faggot aren't you? Go blog somewhere else you utter cunt
>>
>>35660366
/thread
nice dubs
>>
>>35660366
You know most professional athletes are 150lbs right?
>>
>>35660205
wtf Sasuke got the rinnegan n sheit?

I need to finish Naruto
>>
>get first gf
>everything I ever wanted
>gorgeous
>wants to start a family
>3 months ago starts pulling away, acting colder
>I'm not a quitter, I fight for relationship
>she continues to get colder, pushing me away
>we break up friday
>against my better judgement I went to her house uninvited to try and work things out
>she wants no part in rebuilding it

I will use my pain as fuel in my journey. I will leave humanity, and the woman I love, behind.

And before you guys start, I know it was dumb to go back, but she has forever changed me, no person on earth makes me feel like half the man I felt like when I was with her, I had to at least know it was done and that I did everything I could. And (thanks to my sisters advice) I went ahead and deleted all of her contacts and pictures off my phone.
>>
>>35660483
>before you guys start

the only thing anyone is gonna start about is how much of a raging fucking fudge packer you are. Some people are such pussies.
>>
emo and a weeb
allah help you.
>>
>>35660483
>I will use my pain to leave humanity behind
"Leave humanity behind" is a meme phrase that has no meaning behind it. It's not a good goal to have.
>>
>>35660509
I don't actually mean I am going to start doing synthol and taking 30 scoops a day, I used it as a hyperbole, I'm just going to try to be the best version of myself I can be, and I will do that by trying to be a better version of myself when I go to sleep than I was when I woke up.
>>
>>35660497
You know what? I know I am being a pussy and I can't help it. There is nothing I have ever experienced as soul crushing as seeing someone go from having the biggest smile on her face every time she sees you and telling you she will be yours forever as you hold her in your arms to having a pained, annoyed, look on her face when she sees you and recoiling at your touch like you're some sort of leper. I know it's pathetic and I'm a pussy, but it still hurts more than anything I have felt before.
>>
>>35660607
can you learn some fucking sentence syntax before you start talking shit about your stupid fucking self help shit?
>>
>>35660437
wait 'til you see what happens to Madara Uchiha
>>
>>35660632
I know the feel bro I thought I found my soulmate only to find out it was all a lie.

I'm just lifting the pain away and every time I think of her I remember how she use to tell me I was "the one" and how "I was the man she had been waiting for her whole life". It puts me in such a bad mood all I want to do is push myself and force myself to feel pain the next day. As long as I'm in physical pain from lifting I can't focus on my woes.
>>
Its either lift or suicide
>>
>>35660483
Almost same situation I went through man, except I let it fester for almost another year. Had 2 relationships after that breakup, and I let her fuck with both of them, because I wouldn't give up on her.

Take this advice from me, she isn't as good as you think she is, and what you had wasn't as special as you thought it was, cutting ties like Facebook and shit was the best decision you made.

Something I still haven't done yet
>>
>>35660675
I don't know if I should be mad at her for telling those lies, or mad at myself for believing them. I wish I could tell you how to get through it, or how it will pass, but I can't. What I can say is you aren't alone, and that you deserve better than someone who takes you for granted.

>>35660773
People have been telling me that all day (and by people I mean my family) but it was so special to me. She was my first true girlfriend, and while I fooled around before, she was the first one I ever really imagined myself being with for my life. I wasn't her first boyfriend, and not the longest tenured one either, and I think what really hurts me right now is knowing that she will never remember me to be as special as I will remember her.

And don't praise me about cutting ties, it was pretty much all my sister, who can best be described as a female, more assertive, version of the stepbrother on Forgetting Sarah Marshall
>>
>>35660205

Confident on the exterior but I have the self-esteem of a teenage girl. My obsession for my vanity is only overshadowed by my disappointment in realizing that I'm not as smart as I thought I was.

I hit the gym to de-stress and fulfill my vain desires and then hit the library in attempt to make brain gainz.

Oh and I was molested when I was 12
>>
>>35660266
wait please inform me more about what the military is like for an officer
>>
>>35660883
The fact of the matter is you did it though bro, your friends (or family) are supposed to be there for you on that shit. It's the most cliché saying of all, but you have to give it time. Socialize with new people, just with the intent of socializing, nothing serious. Spend time with your family and friends. And most importantly, DO NOT DWELL ON THE PAST...cannot empathize this enough my friend.

This will not break you, it will make you stonger, we're all going to make it brah
>>
>>35660962
You know you can always increase your intelligence, right anon? Even if you aren't as smart as you thought you were there is nothing stopping you from becoming that smart
>>
>>35660883
>>35660773
>>35660675

never get emotional over a hoe, they're the bane to most mens existence
>>
>>35660979
I know you're right, and I am trying really hard to keep my mind off of it (watching a fuck ton of movies, finished Primer, about to watch the Prestige) and it works but any time my mind wanders I think of all the good times we had.

I really do appreciate the support anon, thanks
>>
>>35661030
It's hard not to. They lure you in with their beautiful lies and then break you with their terrible truths.
>>
>>35660989
I study on a daily basis now but before getting to uni I was one of the "gifted" kids. At my uni I'm low/mid tier intelligence and I'm wondering why I was ever confident in my abilities.

sucks to suck.
>>
>>35660979
>DO NOT DWELL ON THE PAST

How do you do this? I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I really struggle with this. Cringeworthy moments from the past seem to randomly spring to mind daily.
>>
>>35660426
yeah there's other sports as well other than long distance running right?
>>
I think I did this personally. Very fucked up mentally, depressed, depersonalized, pretty much abused throughout childhood. Makes me wonder how fucked up am I really that I don't know about

Anyways, yeah lifting/fitness has brought all kinds of positivity and happiness and confidence in my life, it has definitely changed me
>>
>>35661053
Of course bro, you're not alone
>>
>>35661069
Only time and a little bit of willpower will eventually erode those thoughts away, you have to literally change the way you think, which isn't easy and takes time.

Try to focus on only the present and the future, focus on your lifts (I assume you do if you're on here). That's what I did.

If you really feel like you can't function at all, talk about getting on medication, but you probably don't need this. I was on some for about a year, but I have depression, there's no shame in excepting you need help if it's really bad, just don't stay on that shit.
>>
>>35661030
I realize this now, hard lesson learned but I can laugh about it, so that's good
>>
>>35661066
I'm taking it you're an undergrad. Here is some advice from someone that was top tier at my undergrad and am now at a t14 law school; "intelligence" as people commonly use it, is certainly useful to have but it is far from the most important thing in academic settings. By far the most important thing is determination. Even being as smart as I was I made sure to go to every single class, do every single assignment, do anything I could.

And a little more on intelligence, or at least my personal take on it. I firmly believe everyone (save for extreme outliers like downs syndrome kids and people like Albert Einstein and Archimedes who truly could see more than the average man) is as smart as everyone else. It might be applied in different ways, but the aggregate of everyone's intelligence is virtually the same. The hard part is finding a balance and focusing your efforts on the right things. It sounds like you're putting yourself in a good place anon, don't be discouraged.
>>
File: 1393106780650.jpg (27KB, 568x338px) Image search: [Google]
1393106780650.jpg
27KB, 568x338px
It helps to think of a life as where you collide and lose parts of yourself and make it to the end in rubbles kind of like an asteroid just going through space.

You pick things up and lose things, but never expect to be your original self by the end.
>>
>>35661082
Long distance runners would be under 130lbs
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.