[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been eating well since New Years >pretty much tofu, chicken,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1423023923157.jpg (87KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1423023923157.jpg
87KB, 500x484px
>been eating well since New Years
>pretty much tofu, chicken, nuts, rice every day
>lost 10 lbs
>past couple of days have been just getting high and eating a shit ton of food

I feel awful bros. What do you do to get back on the bandwagon? Fuck.
>>
>Using drugs and alcohol
>Being a degenerate

You got what you deserved
>>
"One day in the gym doesn't make you. One day out doesn't break you."

We all have set backs, either self induced or external. Take responsibility for your actions. If you get high, do so before bed. If you're out, practice restraint and be affirmative with people who try and veer your off your path.

Use the energy in the gym tomorrow, you hear me? Also, use the dubs as motivation.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=59_IOrWcvhk
Just watch a ton of zzz videos, then go to the store tomorrow and buy the RIGHT food
>>
New years resolutions dont work because a short inspirational high doesnt make bad habbits magically dissapear.
What to do to get bad on the bandwagon? Just stop the shit youre doing and go back to eating healthy. What kind of retarted question even is this?
>>
You ready, you sad little fucker?

You know how meth heads and coke addicts do that shit to feel good? Lifting does the same shit.

You lost 10 pounds. 10 motherfucking pounds. Remember how you felt when you weighed yourself and that scale read 10 motherfucking digits less?

Imagine that, except all the fucking time.

>Girls admire you
>Fuck, they might even be the one to approach you.
>Get get to admire yourself when you wake up instead of being an even sadder fuck.
>Your friends will fucking admire you, try to eat right, go to the gym, and more then likely fail miserably. But you didn't.

Know why? Because you have willpower they don't. Because you're a fucking champ, and a fucking legend.

You can keep even like shit and lifting, but remember you have to make up for it. You have to do more reps than they guy who ate a motherfucking salad instead of chips. Your friends won't notice, but they won't notice your transformation either.

You're gonna eat right, you're gonna lift, and you're gonna stick to it until you're nothing less than a Goddamn superhuman compared to everyone around you.

Now go out there and make it, motherfucker.
>>
>>35659529
goddamn it I'm going on a bike ride right now.
>>
>>35659549
And may the gains be with you.
>>
File: Aristotle_Altemps_Inv8575.jpg (2MB, 1700x2275px) Image search: [Google]
Aristotle_Altemps_Inv8575.jpg
2MB, 1700x2275px
It takes 30 consecutive days to build a habit.
>>
>>35659464
Murder a nigger. You'll feel 110% better.
>>
>>35659573

And also with you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.