[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you get your form correct, /fit/? I'm doing SS and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1445988796280.gif (2MB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1445988796280.gif
2MB, 500x335px
How did you get your form correct, /fit/? I'm doing SS and reading the book, but my squat feels fucked. The outside of my left knee hurt when I went down today, and I don't want to get injured.
>>
in every gym there are a bunch of big guys who lift for many years and now what's up. ask one of them to show you.
>>
Just like with anything you get better the more you lift. Except, you know, you could die if you get ahead of yourself.

Do you research on form, start with the bar, and start adding weight when you're feeling comfortable.
>>
>>35658649
I asked a PT a few days ago, he just told me not to squat low bar because it's too dangerous.

That seemed like shit to me, he was also tiny as fuck. I'll ask a big guy next time.
>>
>>35658935
only ask someone who you actually saw working out and you saw squatting/ deadlifting some serious weights.
>>
File: 1450978166675.gif (2MB, 431x306px) Image search: [Google]
1450978166675.gif
2MB, 431x306px
>>35658621
body awareness faggot
>>
>>35658621
why would you do that to your dog
>>
>>35658621
Tell me about the dog!
Why does he use the bucket?!
>>
>>35658621
fun fact: a crow would see and understand the connection between the lever and the water.
>>
>>35659391
true, but would it be able to see and understand why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
>>
>>35659504
it would tell you that they will not make it if they keep eating that shit
>>
>>35659569
fuck off with telling my kids what to eat crowbama
>>
File: raven.jpg (205KB, 1280x826px) Image search: [Google]
raven.jpg
205KB, 1280x826px
>>35659588
say it to my face and see what happens
>>
>>35658621
Who would train a dog to do this..
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.