[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total, absolute newfag here. Sorry guys..I have a really stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: zyzz-workout.jpg (35KB, 346x257px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz-workout.jpg
35KB, 346x257px
Total, absolute newfag here. Sorry guys..I have a really stupid question.

What about Zyzz makes him such an idolized dude here? I mean, to me he just looks like any other gymbro.
>>
>>35658289
He was an inspiration for some because he went from skinny video game nerd to ripped aesthetic guy who fucked girls. The only people who idolize him are under 20.
>>
Read the sticky
>>
>>35658289
He was the game changer. He took aesthetics back from the freakbeasts like Ronnie senpai. He gave us hope. He gave is confidence. And in his death he gave us life.
>>
>>35658289
You seem like a sad cunt

We're all gonna make it, you just gotta be a sick cunt
>>
>>35658632

This. You're a sik cunt if you want to be not a sad cunt. We're all gonna make it brahs.
>>
>>35658289
Because he went from a contemptible weeb like you to fucking jacked, and made a bunch of other contemptible weebs realize that they could into fitness too.

Of course, he was on roids, so...
>>
guy with a bunch of meme catch phrases.

/fit/ likes memes.

so naturally /fit/ like zyzz
>>
>>35658289
He did a stupid faggot dance and took roids to get huge. Now all these fucking faggots worship him like a god.
>>
File: 1451848733698.jpg (470KB, 1522x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1451848733698.jpg
470KB, 1522x1100px
Zyzz literally did not give a fuarrkkk. Watch some of his videos, some are really inspirational imo

Pic related
>>
File: zyzz-on-haters.jpg (45KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz-on-haters.jpg
45KB, 534x534px
>zyzz looking like any other gym bro

nigga is u serious? this bait is weak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK_tnw3TnWk
>>
File: frontal v-taper.png (173KB, 1483x409px) Image search: [Google]
frontal v-taper.png
173KB, 1483x409px
Zyzz was a really funny troll on /fit/ and the misc. His formspring (same thing as ask.fm) was fucking gold too

Also he had a 10/10 physique and got a lot of sloots and partied hard
>>
File: 5.jpg (216KB, 810x1013px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
216KB, 810x1013px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sy6YxhZZSk
>>
Because Zyzz went from a skinny weeb that drank Coke and played wow until 6 am into what you see now. Ripped and the chicks slide into HIS dm's. Then everyone realized that if they worked hard enough, it could happen to them.

Long story short, he went from 99% of 4chan to what 99% of 4chan wants to be.
>>
File: zyzzgirls.jpg (300KB, 617x432px) Image search: [Google]
zyzzgirls.jpg
300KB, 617x432px
Zyzz is a spirit brah

Zyzz is the Australian Chad
>>
>>35659670

zyzz was a douche/bad role model in reality
>>
Zyzz is just Xander in real life.
He's a faggot
>>
>>35659651
jesus, he acted like a real fag
>>
>>35659673
Get the fuck out of here
>>
His responsible for more body dysmorphia than any supermodel.

He was a self obsessed roiding faggot and his heart exploded. He is everything that is wrong with lifting and why so many people here have low self-esteem.
>>
>>35659673

>Dux of his high school
>85+ ATAR
>university student
>went front skinny dweeb to shredded cunt

So basically is your a smart skinny cunt who turns into a smart ripped cunt you're a bad role model?

maybe go back to /fa/ and continue idolising kylie Jenner you fucking fag.
>>
Zyzz was a stupid meme faggot. He was an insecure dickhead who tried too hard to impress people who didn't care in the first place. The only reason people like him so much is because he died, and that somehow redeems him as a person. Dying doesn't make you a saint.
>>
>>35659728
>85 atar
>something to be idolise
kekekekkekekekkekekekekkek
>>
he was a retard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIq3MmM_W78
>>
>>35659756
For one 85+ is a pretty decent ATAR, what's yours then champ?

Also I mention 3 other things, you chose to focus on 1 small indicator, obviously can't find any other reasons you fat shit
>>
>>35659756
>KEEKEKEKEKEKKEEK
HOW HARD WILL YOUR BE KEKEKKEING WITH MY LEG SLITHERED UP YOUR URETHRA
also fuck off redditfag ur memes are shit
>>
>>35659728
>never became a productive member of society
>drugged himself to death
>died in a sauna
>role model
>>
>>35659827
Arnold

>Cocky
>cheated on his wife
>took roids
>smoked weed

Stupid shit can make anybody look bad, try being the glass half full kinda guy, maybe then somebody will love you anon
>>
>>35658289
> because deep down inside everyone wants to be a pajeet who shits in the street
>>
>>35658662
fuarrk
>>
People have mixed feelings. On one hand he was a skinny git who got shredded, had sluts drooling all around etc. But then it's hard to look up to someone who took so much drugs he ended up dying in a sauna in his early twenties.

He used to post here, mostly unmemorable stuff but some of it was pretty funny.
>>
>>35658662
>tfw he will never post that again
>>
>>35659874
>World renowned entertainer
>Charity donater
>Politician
>Businessman

Zyzz:
>Partied
>Did drugs
>Died

Zyzz is a shit rolemodel
>>
File: natty_zyzz.jpg (465KB, 1452x1561px) Image search: [Google]
natty_zyzz.jpg
465KB, 1452x1561px
>>35658309
>>35658922
>>
>>35659941
Fucking hack.

>they could care less
fucking hell
>>
I won't speak ill of the dead so lets leave it at that.
>>
>>35659798
How shit does your school have to be to get dux with an 85 though?
>>
>>35659617
>fat chick that messaged him about the sex thing deserved it

You know instead of sucking the dick of a faggot like him, she should've kept it to herself. Damn, if you're gonna be an ass behind someone's back don't be surprised when others are.
>>
>>35659728
>85+ ATAR
>Dux of his high school
Must've been a shit school.
>>
>>35659756
But 85 is pretty fucking good, that'll get you into most courses at a decent uni, all of them if you interview well.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 507x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 507x500px
Ask someone on the street who Arnold Schwarzenegger is.

Now as them who Zyzz is.

Being famous here is like being the smartest kid in a special education class. I barely want people knowing I come here let alone knowing I'm a walking fagmeme who's worshiped by channers.
>>
>>35661671
Arnold is famous because he's an actor/politician, admittedly, he wasn't as well known when he was purely a bodybuilder.
>>
>>35661788
Someone should tell zyzz to get into acting then. Or do something high profile. I haven't heard about anything he's done lately.
>>
>>35661671
Absolutely this.

I want no one to know I lurk here.
>>
>>35658289
We're all gonna make it brah. Don't be a sik sad cunt, you can be a sik cunt if you want to.
>>
>>35662130
Yah.
Wonder why that is?
>>
>>35662130
>Being this retarded
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.