[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: i6UhtHJ.jpg (464KB, 2000x2634px) Image search: [Google]
i6UhtHJ.jpg
464KB, 2000x2634px
Greetings you fitties, I'm a whale and I'm going to change it, I only need help in one way and that's where to start and where to aim, I'm currently 16.7 Stone, which translates to 106 Kilograms.

What type of cardio is the best?
How frequently should I do it?
Alternate to gym when lack of money?
Planning?

And last but not least, thanks for any contribution.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
File: 1629.jpg (154KB, 501x571px) Image search: [Google]
1629.jpg
154KB, 501x571px
Enjoy your ban underage fatfuck faggot nigger
>>
be wary of long distance running because knees, I enjoy swimming when it isn't in heavily chlorinated pools. That being said anything is better than nothing
>>
rekt and erekt
>>
B A S E D M O D S
>>
#REKT

haha that'll teach you for trying to improve your health ye idiot

BASED MODS
>>
u didn't get banned for being jailbait

u got banned for not reading sticky
>>
I really don't get this "I can't afford gym membership"

If you get a normie gym you pay 20 bucks/month

That's 70 cents a day.

>be fatty
>eat a lot of sweets/order pizza
>stop wasting money for this shit
>invest it in gym membership

everytime you are in a store and want to buy sweets, DON'T do it and remember the price.
put saved money in a jar.

healthy food DOES NOT HAVE TO BE EXPENSIVE. that's a fucking lie lazy and fat people tell you.

1. So.. start with 3x lifting/week and do 20min of HIIT cardio afterwards. THAT'S ENOUGH.

When I started (former fatty) I went 6-7times a week. that was too much and soon i couldn't handle it anymore so i completly stopped.

2. calculate your TDEE and eat 500cal less then that. don't go like 1500 under your TDEE. I did it and soon you will binge like a motherfucker. 500cal deficit is enough.

3. Don't think you will see results in 1-2 months. and don't stop when you see results after some time.
>>
>>35656992
[email protected]

Email me.

Best cardio for losing weight is cycling. Get a cycle bike.
>>
>>35656992
at least you can still read the sticky while b& you fuckin JB
>>
>>35657244
stop trying to fuck fat teens
>>
>>35656992
Lel fat faggot get destroyed
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.