[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people on /fit/ who think they can beat Bruce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bruce-lee-wingspan.jpg (36KB, 250x157px) Image search: [Google]
bruce-lee-wingspan.jpg
36KB, 250x157px
>There are people on /fit/ who think they can beat Bruce Lee in a fight in his prime

>/fit/ will defend this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhTrb8L-jGw
>>
there are people who believe God is real
>>
>>35654393
I can because i am five weight classes above him and have actual experience fighting unlike him

He might hit me four times before i land one, but his tiny body could not.produce enough force to knock me out, whereas a single one of my massive hooks or a stiff right cross would put that manlet on his ass
>>
>>35656221
*tips*
>>
>>35654393
Why couldn't he just have competed so we'd get enough of this bullshit?
>>
>>35654393

Bruce Lee thought Muhammed Ali could beat his ass and there might be boxers around
>>
If Bruce Lee is as legit as everyone says I want you to post at least 1 video of him in a fighting competition.
>>
>>35657597
If Genghis Khan is as legit as everyone says I want you to post at least 1 video of him in a fighting competition
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 505x431px
>>35657991
You're comparing a time to where there were no cameras to document it to a time and location where there were literally cameras all over the place. Especially the story of Bruce Lee being "challenged" on a film set. A fucking film set. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>35658140
>cameras all over the place
>late 1960's lol
>The movie 'Dragon' has a bunch of made up stuff that never happened. Bruce hurt his back from weight lifting, not some underground fight. That fight on the movie set never happened. Also, Bruce Lee never used nunchucks to save his son from a demon lol. Go upstairs and ask your mother to kill you because you're probably too fucking retarded to kill yourself.
>>
>>35658196
>cameras all over the place
he's on a film set nigger.
>Bruce hurt his back from weight lifting, not some underground fight.
When did I say he hurt himself?
>That fight on the movie set never happened.
The only thing worth reading. At least you understand he's a fraud movie actor.
>Also, Bruce Lee never used nunchucks to save his son from a demon lol.
Literally what? Who the fuck said this? A Bruce Lee fan?
>>
>>35658248
Im pointing out that you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>35658292
Whatever you say buddy :)
>>
People often shit on martial arts on 4chan because of all those neckbeard faggots that think once they get to black belts they can beat up anyone.

While this isn't true there a legit master of martial arts can fuck your shit up, no matter how big your gains are.

>>35657509
Lee was a fantastic trained fighter. He wasn't just a weightlifter.
>>
>>35658319
Lee studied bodybuilding and lifted weights brah.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.