[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spring is around the corner. what are you guys planning to grow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-01-17 11-41-52.jpg (2MB, 1649x1139px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-17 11-41-52.jpg
2MB, 1649x1139px
spring is around the corner. what are you guys planning to grow this season for your garden? tomatoes and ground pepper here
>>
>>35653120
You must be very skinny to be able to fit into that 'L'.
>>
>>35653120
>TFW your peppers and tomatoes are still alive from last spring.

But I have some broccoli growing thats doing well.
>>
Other side of the world here

I grew/growing
>tomatoes
>broccoli
>Strawberry's
>onions,garlic
>carrots
>range of herbs
>lettuce

So good to be able to walk out into the garden, grab herbs to spice meat and grab some tomatoes, lettuce and onions and garlic to make a little side salad. Takes 30mins to plant a fuck ton of food and all you have to do is water it on dry days
>>
If semen is seed can I plant my seed in ground? I
Like to fuck the soil after it rain. Feel good on my dick. I now say I fuck mother nature ahaha!
>>
>>35653464
If you don't wear a condom worms will crawl in your peehole
>>
Peppers and plums for sure.

I have a tiny as fuck balcony so I'm thinking I'm going to allocate some space for flowers, cause you know - urban bees need all the help they can get. And bees are awesome.
>>
>>35653120
Figs in spring summer, persimmons in winter. I don't know why, but those two things absolutely crush hemorrhoids, plus you can just eat them instead of shoving stuff up your ass like you would with traditional hemorrhoid cures.
>>
>>35653120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20TI2KPt1_8
>>
>>35653549
>not wanting worms up your dick-hole
>not wanting to fuck the ground filled with worms and cumming deep inside the earth
>not wanting to dig up the soil filled with dead worms and semen and eating it up to get that pure worm/semen protein

what is wrong with you?
>>
Radishes, sunflowers (for seeds) and lettuce.

Might try out potatoes this year if i find the time for it.
>>
>>35653120
Only grow herbs.
>>
potatoes, tomatoes, green beans, zucchinis, strawberries

tfw failed to grow carrots and spinachs
>>
File: 1442281420041.jpg (127KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
1442281420041.jpg
127KB, 1000x721px
>>35653120
I plan on growing my muscles, bitch boy.
>>
>>35653120
I don't have a garden because I'm not a rich american living in a wood house with a backyard and own garage.
>>
>>35654536

>Not doing limited space urban gardening

Not gonna make it famurai
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-01.jpg (28KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-01.jpg
28KB, 801x534px
Weed, lots of weed.
>>
>>35654143
Dem gainz, RIP
>>
>>35654143
>so what's your routine Sadam?
>Hangmans 1xfailure
>>
>>35653120
wtf is "ground pepper"
>>
File: 33_slug01.jpg (739KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
33_slug01.jpg
739KB, 900x600px
My winter onions and garlic are coming along great.

Gonna grow some thyme, oregano and spinach to eat with my steaks in Spring.

Bastard slugs ate my spinach last time, literally stealing my gainz. This time I'll be ready.
>>
>>35653364
>leaving peppers there

Prune that shit back nigga. Peppers love being cut down. Feed the soil once a month over Winter with tomato feed and that shit will explode in Spring.
>>
>>35653120
it's -17 F today
I don't think I'll be doing that any time soon.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.