[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beginner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: anNq5no_700b.jpg (52KB, 426x672px) Image search: [Google]
anNq5no_700b.jpg
52KB, 426x672px
Hey /fit/, a /g/ nerd here inspired to pick his ass up and get in shape. 6'1" and 178lbs, I'm not horribly out of shape, but I want to cut the fat and replace it with muscle.

I'm starting an every-day plan where the weekdays are some running and different muscle regions (chest, shoulders, back, arms, legs), then the weekend is exclusively anaerobic cardio.

Any advice/comments/concerns?
>>
>>
>>35652921
Need the specifics. What exercises, how many sets, how many reps per set. Also, diet is the most important part of fitness. if your diet isn't on point all of your gym effort will be wasted.
>>
>>35652921
Read the sticky. It's not a meme its a good starting point for anyone wanting to get fit. Plus your muscles need time to recover so take a rest day or two.
>>
>>35652921
>under 200lbs
>not anorexic
Pick 1

Pick yourself up the 3rd edition of starting strength, Google "Gomad" and do that to get your weight up.
Don't bench when doing starting strength, just focus your time on squats, they work your pecs just fine.
>>
>>35652921
I did the same thing a year ago. Was 6' 183lbs, did a regular bro split on the weekdays with a mix of cardio and then weekends either extensive running or swimming. I did not really give a shit about diet just made sure not to eat like a fat fuck and good results were made. Its not the most optimal way to do it, but I will say in time it will work.
>>
>One joke man
>>
>>35652982
In case you can't tell that this retard is trolling
>>
Can I get away with eating Wendy's salads and other half-healthy foods if I match it with enough protein and water? As much as I realize this sounds retarded, I honestly feel like all you have to do is avoid anything fried or super processed
>>
And no I'm not trolling, I'm using the "Fight Club" plan on the app called Progression. I'm just trying to get in shape and know very little about it, determined to go big or go home.
>>
>>35653115
>>35653148
READ

THE

FUCKING STICKY MOTHERFUCKER
>>
If you're just looking to be in better shape and better your cardiovascular health, try couch to 5k, definitely look at the sticky, if you cant afford the gym look for some good calisthenics routines online, but just heads up, those won't get you all that big
>>
>>35652921
>tfw you recognize the wikipedia pushup man
>>
>>35652921
Fuck off and read the sticky
>>
read the fucking sticky
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.