[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From high test to clothes hanger why would anybody do this, at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hydroxy-cut-sasha-large-5.jpg (47KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
hydroxy-cut-sasha-large-5.jpg
47KB, 1000x562px
From high test to clothes hanger why would anybody do this, at least get fit.

Fit related my bodyfat is at 10-11%. I want to go down to 7-8%, aside from diet what are the best legal supplements to help achieve this? I'm in my thirties and it ain't as easy as before.

I'm thinking CLA, does it work for stubborn fat or is it just a meme? Animal cuts any good? Any recommendations? Please post from personal experience and not bro science, thanks anons.
>>
>>35649520
>High test
>Chestlet

It's like you don't even want a woman who can feed her offspring.
>>
File: 1452935047746.jpg (63KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1452935047746.jpg
63KB, 500x477px
>>35649520
My ex did that, I told her to either get fit our stay curvy as bones are shitty.

Tfw we broke up because she said I oppressed her because I didn't agree with her and she wanted to be anorexic (normal in her mind).

Dodged a bullet but such a waste she was a high test cutie
>>
>>35649782
>normal in her mind
welcome to world of womencraft
>>
>>35649520
>Chubby chaser general
>>
>>35649520
Depending on your jurisdiction clenbutorol maybe legal.

Honestly just up the conditioning and cut sugar out.
I didn't get "ripped" till I started triathlon training, women literally cream in pantys for tri guys
>>
>>35649782
>Tell your girlfriend what to do with her body
>Wonder why she got pissed and dumped you

I would bet my entire bank account you're one of those autists that actually thinks skinny = anorexic.
>>
>>35649945
Doesn't clen have severe risks/side effects? I did a triathlon last year, yeah it conditions your body like nothing else, lots of hotties too. Only sugar I take is birthday cakes and fruit which is not much. I can reduce my calorie intake but I start to lose muscle while keeping the body fat percentage. Wasn't like this when I was in my twenties.
>>
>>35649520

She looks way better on the right. Keep hating and criticising women for no reason, you're the reason we have so many entitled fat chicks.

God this pisses me off. Stupid Murricans are so used to fat you don't even know what normal is anymore.
>>
>>35649520
That chick is disgusting on the right
>>
>>35649712
>Dicklet
It's like you don't even produce enough sperm to get a woman pregnant
>>
File: tnncdpa1pvqz.jpg (79KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
tnncdpa1pvqz.jpg
79KB, 792x612px
This is doing it right
>>
>>35650097
As am american, i agree.

>tfw 6'0 / 175 / 12-13% and coworkers and family members call me skinny.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.