[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good tinder profile pic /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

Is this a good tinder profile pic /fit/?
>>
>>35648684
nope!
>>
>>35648701
why not?
>>
it's very good if you want no matches yes. To have success on tinder you need to look better than a model or at least look close to one.
>>
no selfies
>>
>>35648718
sounds like good advice, thank you
>>
>>35648706
u look kinda mad, sad, and possibly boring. that's the last sort of person a vapid tindr hoe wants to deal with
>>
You need to be in a social setting, prefebly having someone in a chokehold
>>
>>35648684
tidy your closet you bunghole
>>
>>35648711
>to have success on tinder you need to look better than a model or at least look close to one.
Nope.
I look 6/10 at best and can tell you it's all a matter of not being boring as fuck to talk to. As long as you're not starting conversations with 'Hi' or cheesey lines and expecting to get laid, it's pretty simple.
Then again, anything more than 'Hi' from the autists at /fit/ is a big ask.
>>
>>>/soc/
>>
>>35648684
for gays yea..
>>
>>35648684
You look like a concept drawing for shrek where he is pink and his ears are on his neck
>>
>>35648743
then you're not a 6/10, post a pic, the pic gets you matches so the idea of not being boring doesn't make sense.
>>
File: promnathan.jpg (91KB, 630x960px) Image search: [Google]
promnathan.jpg
91KB, 630x960px
What about this one? The chucks... I know
>>
>>35648755
Your main pic should not have anyone else in it
>>
>>35648755
you look asian next to the asians
>>
>>35648743
forgot to address OP's pic.
No. This is terrible.
You're in a room looking completely uninterested in any part of life. You look like you have no friends and I wouldn't be surprised if this was taken at 11pm on a Friday night.

Pictures should fit any of the following descriptions:
You with friends
You during some milestone in your life that's clear in the image
You doing something interesting
You clubbing or otherwise partying.
>>
>>35648761
I'm half filipino
>>
>>35648684
Lol, no. I can't stand it when people take profile pictures in their room or bathroom. It's just a terrible setting. Literally choose anywhere else. Also, what is decent lighting? Also, fuck Tinder. Just talk to women and see where that takes you.
>>
>>35648755

>tie lighter than shirt
>black shirt
>jacket different colour than trousers
>trainers

Oh god...
>>
>>35648784
>Just talk to women and see where that takes you.
It's hard for autists to use pickup lines that they found on bb.com/misc in real life
>>
>>35648749
Because it would seem that females actually look at the description. And I'm not saying I post 6/10 pics. I'm saying I'm a 6/10
>>
op i don't think you're gonna have a good time on tinder, but with experience maybe you can take and use better pics.
>>
>>35648755
This is somewhat better. And could be on your profile but it's never a good idea when the chick has to guess which one you are.

What this guy said...
>>35648760
>>
>>35648793
/fa/ pls go
>>
>>35648802
>I'm saying I'm a 6/10
>rating yourself arbitrarily
Kek
>>
>>35648743
>>35648768
let me see ur pic then lil bich. i bet ur not 6/10 in the face. block out ur eyes so we can see ur jaw and other facial features.
>>
>>35648804
So you have to be 8-10/10 to get a lot of matches on tinder as a guy?
>>
>>35648824
No English skills. Spouting bullshit. I'm stunned you're having no luck on Tinder...
>>
>>35648821
This is why I said at the most. Because I've got no idea how to rate myself.>>35648849
>>
>>35648849
not exactly, but you do need perfect pictures, you can get matches but you might wanna go out with 1/50 of your matches over a month if you don't do it perfectly.
There was a thread earlier about tinder, the guy was sucecssful but I didn't keep the pictures, first pic was him at the beach topless with his dog, he has a six pack, that's a good pic.
>>
>>35648849
Depends what you call 'lots'. Anyone can get 5 to 10 a day. Most people seem to struggle with starting/maintaining a conversation.
>>
>>35648850
that wasn't the same guy u were talking to, boy do i miss tripfagging.
>>
>>35648755
nice prom pic
>>
>>35648684
You look like someone I'd see on to catch a predator
>>
>>35648909
as the prey
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.