[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For 2 years now I've been completely straight edge and all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 18

File: 1452562193938.jpg (38KB, 667x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452562193938.jpg
38KB, 667x720px
For 2 years now I've been completely straight edge and all I did was lift and run.

Starting december this year, I started hanging out with more women because since I'm 22 I felt it's bad that I wasn't hanging out with women folk at all.

The only problem is. If you go to a bar with women you have to drink, if you go to clubs same thing, if you go to parties with women you have to drink, if you go to girls houses you have to drink (because they always have alcohol)

Other times I'd have weed forced on me I only gave in once, see them doing coke (which I always refuse), or they give me second hand smoke from their cigarettes.

Another problem is how unhealthy they eat. They always eat junk food like pizza and other things. They never have healthy stuff in their fridge and they never order healthy food for parties.

What do I do? Should I continue to live a shut in lifestyle or should I embrace junk food and beer? Because whenever I go to parties and turn down this stuff it makes me look weird.

I also haven't been working out at all for the last two months since I've started doing this, I'd go to bed without brushing my teeth if I'm crashing somewhere and it just makes me feel very dirty. I don't understand how anyone could like this lifestyle.

How do I hang out with girls without the unhealthy business?
>>
Mmmmmmmm smoking girls are hot. You can keep lifting and enjoy their fun.
>>
drink club soda at the bar, eat non processed foods on the menu at the restaurants.
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
1MB, 540x304px
You're a fucking faggot, dude.
>>
>Because whenever I go to parties and turn down this stuff it makes me look weird.

But you still get invited so I don't see the problem. Keep doing what you want and don't change because a couple of basic bitches might think you're "weird".
>>
>>35648323
Tried before.

get laughed at
people dont trust u as much
bartenders hate you
its still weird
>>
>>35648304
If you legit can't meet girls without going to bars or hanging out with smokers, you must live in a real shithole town. I grew up somewhere like that, and it's no place for a young man with the kind of self-respect you seem to have. If you live in such a place, move to a city now. If you live in a city but only hang out with such women, fix yourself. Meet some girls at running events, cross fit gyms, arts events, or even church if you're so inclined.

In general though, you never have to drink. Order something non-alcoholic to hold. You shouldn't hang out with smokers anyway because they're destructive and weak people. So few people smoke now that it's only the worst who do.
>>
>>35648332
This tbqh familia
>>
File: 1442760137136.jpg (57KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
1442760137136.jpg
57KB, 500x267px
>>35648304
try to find straightedge friends. There's no point in subjecting yourself to people who live that lifestyle, no matter how appealing or attractive they are.

I speak from experience. Dont be a degen
>>
>>35648304
Refused coke but took weed

Dude you fell for the coke is bad meme

Look at people who smoke weed either actors and comedians or degenerates

Look at people who SNORT coke bankers businessmen politicians wall street sharks

COKE IS GOOD FOR YOU
>>
you don't have to drink at bars dummy. Just straight up say you straight edge HUH UGH U MADE TEH PLEDGE STRAIGHT EDGE OR DIE. Make sure you cross your arms and form a X
>>
File: melting_pepe.jpg (37KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
melting_pepe.jpg
37KB, 483x504px
>>35648387
>coke is good
>>
>>35648304
Moderation
>>
File: tumblr_n3o22uo2U11txp8nwo1_500.gif (496KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3o22uo2U11txp8nwo1_500.gif
496KB, 500x213px
>>35648387
I can confirm this. I make six figures a year & I indulge in the cocaine from time to time. It's a successful gentleman's drug.
>>
>>35648395
There's nothing wrong with pure cocaine, seriously. Read a book. Same goes for pure heroin.
>>
>>35648387
Coke is not fucking good for you, but at the same time, most people I know who've done it had no issues keeping it relegated to a handful of times a year and only lost a night of sleep. One dude from my school is in rehab for it though, so be careful out there. Most Coke is cut so hard that adderall is more fun, and lasts longer too.
>>
>>35648367

fuck them. have some confidence. stand up for yourself.
>>
>>35648304
Just drink and eat some junk food when you're hanging out with them if you dont want to look weird. You dont need to consume a lot of either.
>>
File: 1390953864102.jpg (8KB, 180x197px) Image search: [Google]
1390953864102.jpg
8KB, 180x197px
>>35648407
nice bait niggerfaggot
>>
Self control? Hangout with them during the weekends?
How is this even hard? If they go ahead and hate you for not hanging out everyday and you're scared they'll leave you (what are you? 12?) then let them, you've been a shut in before, so you'll survive shut in life again.
>>
>resorting to drugs you don't want in order to get pussy

What do you think the IQ of these people are Marty?
>>
>>35648304
idk why youd refuse free coke and cave into weed. one makes you feel like a god and the other gives you gyno
>>
>>35648408
yeah most amphetamines are fun bro. pure coke is harmless if you know what you're doing.
>>
I just tell im a recovering alkie and get away with not drinking + sympathy
>>
>>35648367
>sacrificing your health for others

cut that bullshit out
>>
You don't HAVE to drink. Its just that drunk people are absolutely unbearable unless your drunk yourself so unless you want to have a terrible time you should be drinking
>>
Just pick up an empty beer bottle from the bar and hold it like you're drinking it.
>>
I'm straight edge.

Just go anyway and do shit without being drunk/high.

Honestly I have no problem being alone but I've had a gf before. Just go out and do social things that don't involve drugs such as charity or join some sort of group that goes hiking or some shit.
>>
>>35648321
Why do people say this? They smell gross.
>>
>>35648872
how do u even get the pure shit? dont u have to travel to afgahnastan where the plants are? is it expensive?
>>
>>35649316
he doesn't. his dealer just lies to him
>>
File: 1437455790044.jpg (49KB, 544x360px) Image search: [Google]
1437455790044.jpg
49KB, 544x360px
>>35648304
i'm in the same boat brah
>>
>>35649387
either man the fuck up and don't engaged in all that unhealthy shit or become the white knight and appease her, fuck up everything you've worked for and when she dumps you, wonder why you bothered in the first place

fuck her off and stay true to yourself, if she respected you she'd understand but it's obvious she doesn't so find someone with the same goals and ambitions

or pussy about and moan like a bitch on a forum expecting it to sort itself out, you spineless cunt
>>
>what should I do

Use your own brain you're 22 years old ffs
>>
>>35648372
what this guy said, find new people to hang out with. generally at events that alcoholics and people with no willpower wouldn't go to
>>
>>35649320
This all the way the average cocaine purity in the us is like 10-20% and unless you know people that are getting multiple kilos odds are your stuff has been stepped on by 10 different niggers that will use all sorts of chemicals to cut it and make it look like good coke.
>>
>>35648407

Yea but I'll never go through skag WDs again.
Also, opiates fuck your test and appetite, which leads to a slew of problems of long term.

So yea, pure H is totally not good. If you think it is, then you have clearly never done it or been faced with a real, soul-consuming addiction.

Lastly, try living life after an addiction. Imagine having happiness through one thing, which you can never have again if you want to function in society. Totally chill bro.
>>
File: 1452716787132.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452716787132.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
>>35648304
>I only gave in once, see them doing coke (which I always refuse), or they give me second hand smoke from their cigarettes.

These women are all shit... this group is complete garbage. Your lack of being around different women has made you malleable to any female attention. These bitches are doing coke! They are SHIT TIER....

If you continue to hang around them you will lose all your gains and you will start taking parts of their loser lifestyle and allowing it into your life.

You need to tell them to fuck off.. Or only see them lightly and not party with them... Eventually you will lose touch with them.. but the time you gain from avoiding these dumb sluts is time you can spend finding healthy/hot women.

... You are giving yourself a "false dichotomy"... You don't have to choose between shit life style with them and being a shut in.. You can be out going and be around healthy girls... This false idea only exists because you want to avoid the pain of losing them and then having nothing.. in your mind.. shit whores are better an NOBODY.. but that is false...

Ahh.. and by the way.. it may have to do with your age but .. As a man you create your own reality.. You decide what you eat and drink or smoke.. Not some bitches.. Try this.. go out with them and just say NO to everything... if they pressure you stay strong.. Then avoid them.. if they ask why tell them "I don't want to smoke and drink that's all you girls do so I am avoiding you".. simple.
>>
File: 1452296454077.jpg (106KB, 1378x958px) Image search: [Google]
1452296454077.jpg
106KB, 1378x958px
>>35648367
It's the current year and you care what some college age bartender thinks and some 80% chance having STD whores think?

Fuck... The first rule of being your own man is only caring what you think.. not what some whore thinks... These bitches are so pliable they literally walk around in shoes all day that deform their feet and cause spine problems.. and you as a MAN care what they think? These same people who paint their fucking faces and are literally the most shallow people on earth? Fuck women and their ever changing and worthless opinions.. Be your own man and stop caring what others think.. Shit. ... you didn't have a strong male role model in your life?
>>
>>35648404
6 figures doing what? I'm gonna bet sales.
>>
>>35648304

No one can make you drink you retard.

If you don't want to, just don't drink. If alcohol is the only way that these women have fun, you don't want to be around them.
>>
>>35651488
Not OP, but hanging out with "normal" people kind of scares me. I've been a scummer/criminal/druggie for basically my entire adult life. I have no idea how to act in a situation in which people aren't constantly looking to have depraved sex, get done on strange drugs, or make a quick buck at someone elses expense. All I think about in so called normal healthy environments is how I would sexually degrade the woman I'm talking, or how instead of talking about the weather with this bloke, I could be ingesting amphetamines and reading about the rise and fall of the Roman Empire. Every dollar I spend on frivilous things like dance class, or coffee for some librarian looking woman, my thoughts are dominated by schemes of crime and exploitation of how to earn that money back. I want these thoughts to go away I am tired of being a despicable person
>>
Go to a gym with fitness chicks...oh wait you prolly look dyel so they don't like you and you lack confidence.
>>
>>35651582
fitness gurls are fucking annoying. absolutely basic.
Sheltered religious girls > emo/punk alt girls > black women >fitness freaks > ditzy cheerleader types
>>
>>35648304
It will get easier as you get older because people develop better executive functioning as they age. Most of those girls are going to look like shit anyways so don't worry so much.
>>
>>35651576
Go buy and ingest 10 grams of psilocybin mushrooms

Fixed me right up
>>
>>35653650
thta's some dangerous advice dog....
I second it.
>>
>>35651520
OP HERE
Okay, I'll never hang out with them again.

This is what happened the last time I hung out with them

>my friend invites me to go to a bar with her
>her boyfriend and 2 girl friends are there
>one of her friends starts talking to me
>she asks me about what I do and she tells me what she does
>she apologizes for the last time I saw her and said she was drunk and that's not how she really is
>she asks me if she's bothering me
>I keep saying "no"
>later I talk to my friend that invited me
>she says "you know my friend thinks that you hate her"
>later approach the girl that was talking to me earlier
>"So, you think I hate you?"
>"Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that, I thought you just were getting pissed off because I was talking your ear off or something"
>She says "I overthink everything!"
>she asks me if I'm the same
>I say "Yeah, I am"
>later on, it's 3 am
>decide to take a cab home while they're all in the bathroom
>>
>>35648304

This is confusing, OP. If you're not interested in drinking, doing drugs, or eating junk then why would being around all of it be a problem? Is it that you actually are interested in all of it but are just denying yourself from indulging? Or is it that you're projecting an assumed reaction to your abstinence based on your extremely limited experience?

It doesn't matter where you hang out or who you are with, not everyone is going to like or agree with you. Get better at letting go and moving on because you want to, not because of what other people are doing.
>>
>people suggest going to bars to meet girls

>have to drive to any decent bar

>local bars are shit

>cant drink and drive

what the fuck do I do then?
>>
>>35655060

Call a cab or don't drink?

Is it difficult for you to have fun without drinking?
>>
>>35655084

what am I going to do at a bar by myself?

and being bored/lonely is going to make me want to drink, which means I cant drive

what do I do, drink club sodas all night?
>>
>>35655097

>people suggest going to bars to meet girls

>what am I going to do at a bar by myself?

Are these people imaginary?
>>
>>35655097
Anon suggested calling a cab you fucking retard
>>
>>35655128

well it's a common suggestion for meeting people, going to bars, hobbies, etc.

but I would feel out of place/awkward by myself so I don't do it. what would you suggest?
>>
>>35655097
Use cabs or uber, faggot.
>>
>>35655146

So get a ride and hang out with these "people"

Or, if you don't like going to bars, DON'T GO TO THE FUCKING BARS
>>
>>35655158

seems like an expensive proposition for something that isnt guaranteed though.

also isnt drinking by yourself considered unhealthy?
>>
>>35655178

What the fuck is wrong with you? If you can't afford to go out and drink then it's obviously not going to work
>>
>>35655194

I mean, a cab downtown would be crazy expensive, im 30 min away or so. sucks that local bars here are shit.

also im not sure how I would blend in, doesnt it look bad if you are there by yourself?
>>
File: don.jpg (24KB, 257x253px) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
24KB, 257x253px
>>35655060

>Guys, I don't want to do the thing I don't want to do

>What do?
>>
>They never have healthy stuff in their fridge and they never order healthy food for parties

>"Great party, Stacy! This Kale smoothies got me fuuuuucked up! Oh man and that salad bar! You sure know how to throw one, Stacy."
>>
>>35655222

I want to meet people/be more social, gotta break out of my comfort zone. other than the gym I really dont do a lot socially.
>>
>>35655218

Are you seriously retarded?

Why are you bitching about doing something that you are incapable of doing?
>>
>>35655250

But you can't go to the bar because you can't afford it. Move on to something else
>>
>>35655254

cause staying home is worse than trying something?

ok, any other ideas for being social on your own other than bars?
>>
>>35655277

>, any other ideas for being social on your own other than bars?

step 1: go outside

Step 2: do something you want to do

if this is confusing or intimidating, then just stay inside.
>>
>>35655250
Find something you like, like a sport or hobby, and go do it with other people.
>>
>>35655277

Nigga you have internet, join some meetup group or some shit.

Go to google and type in *your interest* meetup.
>>
>I'd have weed forced on me
It probably has already been said but you're both an idiot and a weak-willed character.
>>
>>35655277

LITERALLY FUCKING ANYTHING

ANYTHING AT ALL

PICK SOMETHING

DO THAT THING
>>
>>35655277
>any other ideas for being social on your own other than bars?

-go for a walk

-say hello to people you see

For someone as stupid and boring as you, this is your social SS
>>
>>35655321

calm down

im just not sure what to do randomly on a friday or saturday: I hit the gym then im not sure what to do. dont hang out with friends anymore, they decided girlfriends were more important than doing stuff.

so im trying to figure out what I can do by myself that isnt too awkward while potentially meeting new people.
>>
>>35655355

>im just not sure what to do

AGAIN:

PICK SOMETHING

ANYTHING

DO THAT THING
>>
>>35648902
>pity me but don't leave me
>>
>>35655355
>what I can do by myself that isnt too awkward

masturbate

>while potentially meeting new people.

nothing. your social development was stunted around elementary school. It's going to be awkward and uncomfortable, not unlike DOMS, but you still have to do it if you want to get better socially

Or, like I said, you can just stay home and masturbate.
>>
>>35655379

im trying, mind you I used to be shy so breaking out of my shell so to speak has not been easy.
>>
File: tired_of_your_shit.png (70KB, 244x200px) Image search: [Google]
tired_of_your_shit.png
70KB, 244x200px
What the fuck is this straight edge meme, do people actually do this?
>>
>>35648304
Why the fuck do you hang out with such losers? You dont want to get a kid with one of these hags, imagine those cunts giving your kid some bad eating habits. So spend more time to try to filter these people out if you can. Every minute of your life is precious and you shouldnt waste it with degenerates. You may or may not make a kid or develop "Friendships", but if you looked harder, you could do the same thing with people who are better than these chumps.

Seriously though, they are losers, 70% of them are most likely overweight/obese because of these habits. Life will come down crashing hard on them in a couple of years when their bad habits catch up to them and they become fat and even more degenerate. They are ticking timebombs.
>>
>>35648304
"Guys I was normal for like 2 months but its getting in the way of my being weird, should I stop?"

There, translated for you. This is a critical juncture. You've reached the point of being a normal 22 year old and if you don't seize the opportunity you will degenerate back into cocoon autism. Just do whatever you want man. Dont eat right at the expense of people a normal fucking human being Jesus.
>>
File: IMG_20151018_205434.jpg (125KB, 592x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151018_205434.jpg
125KB, 592x800px
>>35655444
>70% of them are most likely overweight/obese because of these habits.

Checked and I do more drugs than they and still get to look like this. Ya just can't let it consume your life, same with fitnes desu
>>
>>35651738
>religious
>>
>>35651576
Do something productive, maybe? Like actually go to a farm and do manual labor.
That sort of stuff detoxes the soul.
>>
>>35648386
This, there's a huge xx comunity, learn to like shit hardcore and hang out with the edgiest of Christian kids rebelling.
Some of the chick's are pretty hot and easy to impress tho.
>Also don't be such a fucking fag about drugs and alcohol, your whole mentality about them has been built up in your mind by Christian/judeo social politics and farm and law enforcement sponsored media.
Try stuff out, don't project a substance onto your personality.
We all die bud.
>>
>>35655482
Look like what? Fat with your abs barely starting to show?
>>
>>35655447

lol what's wrong with being weird? Being weird in front of other people is how you make friends
>>
>>35655482
What I am saying is that unless you do fitness and/or watch your calories/food. You will most likely be fat/overweight. Since 70% of the whole population is now that.

These people, since they are young are slowly building up their fatness. That is why there are so many older people who are fat.

And once you gain fatness, it becomes extremely hard to lose. Especially with people who lacked the willpower to stop their weightgain in the first place.

That is why I am calling them ticking time bombs.

It wouldnt be wise to get them as long term friends as you will most likely outlive them. Usually they will also have low IQ's tied to them so you may lose them with other drugs, or accidents and you will have to bear the annoyance of "lol I bought a lottery ticket, this will turn my life around for sure!"

Seriously, ditch them.
>>
>>35655425

Here's the thing about meeting new people when you are socially inept, it feels weird. You're gonna think you're weird and other people are going to think you are weird. The reason for this is that a grown ass man with social phobia is FUCKING WEIRD. Staying at home and isolating yourself isn't going to make things less weird, only sustained social interaction will.

You need to go out and do ANYTHING because EVERYTHING is going to feel weird. You'll come up with all kinds of excuses for not doing it, but you have no relevant social experience so you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. The only truth is that you will try and fail, for a time. eventually, you learn all the social cues that you refused to develop as a child and it becomes easier.

To get there you need to keep it simple.

This is good advice:

>>35655346

>go for a walk

>say hello to people you see

you learn to make eye contact, talk to strangers, and deny the impulse to be shy.
>>
File: Arthur_Crying.png (510KB, 627x479px) Image search: [Google]
Arthur_Crying.png
510KB, 627x479px
>>35655539
>>
>>35655584

I can socialize with people easily, but for me breaking the ice is the hard part.

but good advice, I get what you're saying.
>>
>>35654940
>3am
Id hate to mess up my sleep cycle. But now im a doctor, so whatever.
>>
>>35648304

There are all kinds of straightedge circlejerk echo chamber groups to latch on to. use google to find one in your area.
>>
>>35655654

>breaking out of my shell so to speak has not been easy.
>I can socialize with people easily, but for me breaking the ice is the hard part.

I can see why you have social problems, you're fucking aggravating to interact with. Do you think before you express yourself or do you just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind?
>>
>>35655732

lol im not like this in real life, im just asking lots of questions cause I want advice.

in real life im usually reserved, and think carefully about what I want to say. I dont just say what instantly comes to mind.
>>
File: things are getting weird.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
things are getting weird.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>35655654

Holy fuck bro

>People suggest going to bars
>actually, i don't have friends anymore

>How do I go to bars and drink?
>actually, I don't have the money to go out and drink

>How is meeting new people so hard?
>actually, socializing with people is easy
>>
File: WINNNNNNNNN.gif (957KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
WINNNNNNNNN.gif
957KB, 500x307px
>>35655355
>Wants to go out to bars to meet girls
>Doesn't hang out with friends anymore, Because "they decided girlfriends were more important than doing stuff."

What the fuck is your damage, son?
>>
>>35655773

I have money, but cabbing it downtown is still too expensive, for both ways.

I had friends but we kinda grew apart over time as people dated.

I can socialize easily, but I have trouble breaking the ice. once a conversation is going I can handle it pretty easily.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452034314052.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452034314052.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>35648304
Honestly OP, if you think you have to drink alcohol or do drugs to feel accepted by peers then maybe you should be thinking about some deeper issues like confidence ect. I used to go to the clubs in Melbourne (australia) sober and just have a good time. At the end of the day, ive watches so many football players, and other peers absolutely lose themselves and their bodies to alcohol so it really isnt worth it. Btw if you want to pick up grills, go to uni, not bars LOL
>>
>>35648321
>shitty taste in their mouth when kissing
>smell like 60 year old men
>ugly teeth
>wrinkly skin
hell naw
>>
>>35655858

>I have money, but cabbing it downtown is still too expensive, for both ways.

So you don't have money to go out and drink. Seriously, are you mentally deficient? If yo don't have the money to get there, pay for drinks, and get home then you don't have the money to go out.

>I had friends but we kinda grew apart over time as people dated.

So you stopped being friends because they did what you can't do.

>I can socialize easily, but I have trouble breaking the ice. once a conversation is going I can handle it pretty easily.

No, you don't socialize easily. You just spent the better part of this thread establishing that you have no fucking clue where to meet people outside of the bars that you cannot afford to go to.

Also, if "Hi, I'm anon" is too difficult of an ice breaker, then you absolutely cannot handle a conversation. lying to us and yourself doesn't make it true.

You're too concerned with responding to people that you don't correctly process what the fuck you are saying. The result is evident in this thread. You end up continually contradicting yourself without picking up on it. The people you're talking to, however, pick up on it immediately and that makes them uncomfortable.
>>
File: hysterically-gif.gif (576KB, 400x213px) Image search: [Google]
hysterically-gif.gif
576KB, 400x213px
>>35655973

>This anon is so familiar with the smell of 60 year old men that he thinks he can smell it on random women
>>
>>35655544
Being weird is great, but the type of weirdness we're talking about would mean not interacting with people at all. You cant make friends this way.
>>
>>35651520

this

your reply here >>35654940 just proves that you're still being a faggot
>>
>>35651576
i'm a normie grill who left that lifestyle behind me as well, it gets better anon. if you need someone to help you i can offer some pointers
>>
>>35651738
>religious

10/10 b8 m8
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.