[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Jessica Alba's fitness level?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: perfect.jpg (126KB, 635x500px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
126KB, 635x500px
http://www.strawpoll.me/6562314
>>
>>35648121
wish she had hips
>>
>>35648121
"Relationship, dating advice, and "mental health" threads belong on /adv/."
>>
>>35648121
Extremely low considering her saddlebag thighs..

Honestly an average fit girl that sunk into below average
>>
Still would impregnate with extreme prejudice
>>
>pretty fit

she is just skinny lads. So soft is the correct choice. Still would though, even if it resulted in my castration afterwards.
>>
My dick says her ass is a place to park. I'm sorry what was the question again?
>>
Would rail that SJW/10
>>
Skinny Fat. Bitch needs to tone.
>>
File: me01[1].jpg (235KB, 887x1632px) Image search: [Google]
me01[1].jpg
235KB, 887x1632px
>>35648121
Perfect female physique imo. Im weird though

Pic related, my ex fwb
>>
>>35648424

I know that tat.

I used to fuck Rachel, too. Delusional, narcissistic bitch.
>>
She's just barely out of skinnyfat, and has the body of a 10 year old boy. She needs to bulk and lift immediately.
>>
>>35648424
Why would you ever break up with that?
>>
>>35648460
Nice try but you got your whores mixed up

>that chuckle when i try to guess names too
>>
File: X_d0d8225c.jpg (18KB, 430x286px) Image search: [Google]
X_d0d8225c.jpg
18KB, 430x286px
>>35648546
She's got a pretty bad heroin and prostiution habit. I never paid her, we were fuck buddies. Always wore a condom. It hurt to care about her when she's on the verge of death all the time, I didnt want to end up in jail for killing the guys that are over twice her age who get her high then rape her.

feels bad man.worse than you can imagine
>>
>>35648141
you're fucking stupid retarded.
>>
>>35648572
Tattooed whores, not even once

Leave them for the niggers
>>
>>35648603
Wide waist, narrow hips.

Shame really... waste of a pretty face
>>
>>35648121
Are you the autist who made all those Samus threads? Pls stop
>>
>>35648121
She's an anti white mexican
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 645x773px
>>35648121
My ex has body like that. Only excercise she did was taking long walks with her dog and physical / not sedentary job.

I didnt appreciate it back then but now i think its pretty fucking hot tbqh
>>
>>35649710
Also i havent had sex for six months
>>
>>35648121
Who gives a shit really when you got a girlfriend who's slim and with top-tier facial aesthetics like that
>>
>>35648121
>no waifu mode

Faggots.
>>
>>35649349
What are you talking about you fag, the only thing even close to her quote on the subject was saying "stop calling me hispanic" or some autistic shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.