[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of sites like sluthate.com and lookis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: logo1.png (13KB, 452x117px) Image search: [Google]
logo1.png
13KB, 452x117px
What do you guys think of sites like sluthate.com and lookism.net?

They basically say that only your face will get you laid. They keep drilling that the only guys that get laid are the top 20% in society that have amazing facial aesthetics. And if you're face isn't 8/10, you're basically fucked in life. Nothing else matters. Not your physique. Not your personality. That's what they say.

I honestly started going to these sites for laughs, but now some of their shit has rubbed off on my, and I don't know what to believe anymore. Honestly wish I never went to these sites.

It's really depressing to me if the world actually works like this..
>>
>>35647439
Yes, ugly people who get laid do exist. Did you really need someone to confirm that?
>>
Saturday night you are posting this shit man? Really? I'm not in the club right now cuz i dont have paper,how about you?
And who gives a fuck what someone else says,just pay a fucking hooker.
>>
You can pick up and fuck just about any girl that's at least two points lower than you. While the top 20% of guys will get laid like rock stars, only the bottom 20% of guys (and the guys who never try) will never get laid.
>>
So it's bullshit?
>>
>>35647471
I'm a 4/10 at best and have fucked 30 different girls in the last 6 months since I've ramped up using all the online dating sites; I jump from gf to gf in a matter of weeks, and have multiple who wait on standby for me to hit them up.

Ive never been looked at by anything better than a 6/10, but fuck it. I've resigned myself that if I'm ugly and can only fuck ugly, then I'm gonna ramp my smash count right the fuck up to compensate
>>
File: 1447801257311.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1447801257311.gif
371KB, 500x375px
there's more to life than sticking your dick in a wet hole anon
>>
>>35647559

You're talking about the people who got run off /r9k/ for being too bitter. Of course its going to be bullshit, primarily bullshit intended to throw the blame anywhere that doesn't require the community to consider the possibility that they, as individuals, fucked up along the way.
>>
Lower your standards, anons. If you're not getting laid, it's because you're going after grills that are out of your league.
>>
File: 1450923084970.gif (450KB, 235x176px) Image search: [Google]
1450923084970.gif
450KB, 235x176px
>>35647439
>What do you guys think of sites like sluthate.com and lookism.net?

Didn't Elliot Rodgers used to go on sluthate?

>They basically say that only your face will get you laid. They keep drilling that the only guys that get laid are the top 20% in society that have amazing facial aesthetics. And if you're face isn't 8/10, you're basically fucked in life. Nothing else matters. Not your physique. Not your personality. That's what they say.

Pure hyperbole.

Go outside and talk to people.

>I honestly started going to these sites for laughs, but now some of their shit has rubbed off on my, and I don't know what to believe anymore. Honestly wish I never went to these sites.

Just like me and pol.

Fucking niggers and kikes man.
>>
File: 1449462182313.gif (1MB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
1449462182313.gif
1MB, 500x561px
>>35647606
Also this anon.

You can always try monogamy.

I tried out the whole hooking up/acting alpha deal for a while after some nasty rejections and while the power felt nice I realized that I got very little out of fucking randos and that I wanted something more meaningful.

My girlfriend is my confidante, my friend and emotional support. She genuinely loves and cares about me. I'm the only man she's ever been with and the only man she ever wants to be with- and for me she's the woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I want her to have my children. I want to grow old and retire with her. We're so similar- we call each other doppleganger and mine (because we belong to each other).
>>
>>35647766
Yep, been banging my 7/10 girlfriend for almost 4 years now and it's awesome. Plus she has a masters in finance and is finally starting to rake in the cash.
>>
>>35647439
i've known several 4/10 5/10 guys pull solid 7's pretty easily so think its a load of shit
>>
>>35648061
That's sweet anon. I remember that feeling. Three days ago I caught my wife of 10 years having an affair. She said it wasn't my fault - she thinks I'm a wonderful man, husband, father. She says I'm great in bed, so that wasn't it. She says I'm a great listener, etc., etc.

So I asked her why. And she said she doesn't know. She's just sorry. The affair had been on and off again for three years, and we have a two year old daughter.

Enjoy your happiness. Love it as much as you possibly can. One day it will get ripped out your ass, and you'll be so far out of options even suicide won't help you. See you all in hell.
>>
>>35648120
>Three days ago I caught my wife of 10 years having an affair.

I'm so sorry anon ;____;

Don't lose sight of the future. You'll come back from this stronger than ever.
>>
>>35648061
>>35648061
I had the same experience. Traded in womanizing for a great girl who really got me and knew how to make everything better.

Then she dumped me for no discernible reason other than restlessness and now I've been voluntarily celibate for a year.
>>
>>35648120
If this happens to me I'm going to join the most dangerous part of the military j can get into, hope it kills me, and never see the woman or my child again. A stronger man, however, could make his marriage work again, and I pray that you're that kind of man.

I'm so sorry.
>>
>>35647439
Relationship, dating advice, and "mental health" threads belong on /adv/.
>>
File: 1451453248048.jpg (91KB, 406x511px) Image search: [Google]
1451453248048.jpg
91KB, 406x511px
>>35648185
>no feels allowed
>>
>>35648177
>A stronger man, however, could make his marriage work again

No a strong man would know when to walk away. Only a man with no self-respect would willingly stay with someone like that
>>
File: pathetic nigger cuck.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic nigger cuck.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
>>35648177
>A stronger man, however, could make his marriage work again, and I pray that you're that kind of man.

Cuck.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.