[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw supertaster >tfw almost everything healthy taste like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: are-you-a-supertaster.jpg (127KB, 1200x896px) Image search: [Google]
are-you-a-supertaster.jpg
127KB, 1200x896px
>tfw supertaster
>tfw almost everything healthy taste like literal shit for me, like broccoli, peas, peppers, fish etc
>want to eat healthier than I already am but can't stand wanting to shoot myself with every bite
What do? It's not like I'm a bitch or anything, I just got them really shitty genes
>>
Start drinking black coffee and drinking red wine so you gradually dull your taste buds
>>
File: 1452801479972.jpg (26KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1452801479972.jpg
26KB, 719x719px
Any other excuse you want us to hear?
>>
>>35646534
Even though coffee tastes awful for me (get shivers when I drink it) I still drink it from time to time
Fuck wine tho, hate that shit worse than the devil.
>>
>>35646546
Maybe you should kill yourself instead and end the suffering
>>
>>35646530

fatties come up with the best excuses
>>
I really just dislike bitterness. does this make me a super taster?
>>
>>35646551
Hue

>>35646566
Not even fat, which apparently is very common for supertasters

>>35646568
You need a fuckload of a certain tastebud on your tongue, see pic in OP
>>
File: just200.png (663KB, 680x772px) Image search: [Google]
just200.png
663KB, 680x772px
>>35646530
taste is just brain signals breh
>getting cucked by your mind
>>
>>35646580
It's literally all on the tongue, it just sends a barrage of signals instead of a normal amount
>>
>>35646530
Sure you are a "super taster", just like being a fatty is purely genetic. You are just a spoiled, picky kid, deal with it and grow up.
>>
>>35646630
Actually have had a doctor test me, so go fuck yourself with that shit
>>
>>35646637
Since when did getting /fit/ have anything to do with taste? I've been eating shit I genuinely dislike for 2 years now. Nut up and eat the good shit or shut up and keep making excuses
>>
>>35646637
Go somewhere else with your fucking delusions, piece of trash.
>>
>>35646530
broccoli , peas , peppers and fish are delicious , quit being a little faggot bitch
>>
>>35646578
>>35646637

>supertasters

>Most estimates suggest 25% of the population are nontasters, 50% are medium tasters, and 25% are supertasters

hurr durr im so special hurr durr

kill yourself you autistic moron

bet you believed your parents when they told you you are smart and pretty aswell huh ???

thats whats wrong with this stupid society.

Everyone needs some label or other shit to feel SPECIAL about himself.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Its all HABITS.

If Brocolli and all the shit thats supposedly "bad" for you would be the last thing on earth you would fucking LOVE it after a while.

Your shit super taste couldnt get enough god damn brocolli.

You would crave it. Stick it up your ass for your own enjoyment cause you can and cause its beautiful.

How does some fatty processed artificial produced garbage ever taste better than natures gift to humanity? It cant.

You were conditioned to believe so.

Now stop complaining and trying to pull a "im so special" card on a vietnamnese gardening advice forum and get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>35646666
>>35646668
12-year old /fit/izens lack of education are showing
>>
>>35646675
Yeah, go post about it on your tumblr, you retard.
>>
>>35646530
I fucking love every vegitable, except celery. Even with peanut butter that shit taste horrid.
>>
>>35646530
delusion

lift weights fgt
>>
>>35646530
literally the first time i hear about "supertaster".

stop making up excuses to not eat healthy...
you'll probably never make it anyway I don't know why I'm replying to your thread.
>>
>>35646530
Fucking hell, why are people so averse to hardship?

Who would have thought that you might have to endure a little discomfort in order to reach a goal.

Kys
>>
File: 1388864359447.jpg (307KB, 960x853px) Image search: [Google]
1388864359447.jpg
307KB, 960x853px
>>35646530
Super scrub taste, more like. I instantly dislike you for claiming fish tastes bad. You should feel bad. Teach your taste buds to not be so worthless. Fish is my favorite food and I would readily eat it for every meal. Go eat your garbage food and tell your sweet little lies somewhere else.
>>
>>35646530
You're cooking it wrong. The whole notion of vegetables tasting like shit seems to have stemmed primarily from the West. Asians have no qualms with consuming vegetables. Hell, a lot of their diet is primarily vegetables! Seriously, it's not hard to stir fry and have flavor.
>>
>>35646744
>lots of fats
Literally why? Fat is bad for you
>>
File: zoomwtf.gif (490KB, 200x154px) Image search: [Google]
zoomwtf.gif
490KB, 200x154px
>>35646758
>Fat is bad for you
>>
>>35646758
you sound like my fucking mom when i was like 8
>>
>>35646530
>It's not like I'm a bitch or anything
>>
>>35646530
>tfw supertaster
>tfw literally everything tastes good
>tfw cutting
>>
>>35646660
since it's important to discuss the taste of cum on so many new levels :^)
>>
>>35646939
>>35647115
Prove that fat is good when it raises cholesterol aND is therefore bad for your heart

You can get omega 3 from pills
>>
>>35646530
I'm pretty sure that would allow you to eat healthier food. Because your body would be tasting more calories from low calorie food.
>>
Supertaster here. It's the shit. Stop being a bitch. You can eat plain chicken and it tastes like the greatest thing in the world. You can eat eggs and the flavor is overwhelming. People trip over themselves trying to add shit to their food and we get all the flavor for free.

For veggies just get livingfuel. If you can't afford it stop being such a fucking pleb.
>>
>>35646530
wow, so instead of finding a normal excuse like you're too tired, don't have time, have bad knees, you're a super taster, and that is why you can't eat "healthy" food?

o i am laffin
fuck outta here
>>
File: 1363952283549.jpg (111KB, 386x361px) Image search: [Google]
1363952283549.jpg
111KB, 386x361px
>>35646530
>mfw I love the taste of meat, veggies and home cooked food
>mfw junk food makes me feel awful
>>
>>35647446
>Prove that fat is good
why?

continue eating your shitter diet, mr planet
>>
File: fuckrightoff.gif (758KB, 300x139px) Image search: [Google]
fuckrightoff.gif
758KB, 300x139px
>>35646530
>I can't eat my broccoli
>they don't taste good moooooom
>It's not like I'm a bitch or anything

You're just used to eating shit, that's why healthy food tasted bad to you. It doesn't taste bad because you're a 'supertaster' or any other shit, it tastes bad because you have bad eating habits. It's like that for pretty much everyone you fucking moron, you're not special about that.

Stop eating shit food and your taste will change with time. But I guess that would actually require an effort, and you couldn't have that.
>>
>>35646530
People grow to like what they eat. It's not hard to change your tastes, this isn't bioscience
>>
>>35646674
My sides
Hahahahahahaahah ily
>>
>>35647446
Are you college educated?
Fat soluble vitamins are a thing
Fat is not sought after because they're twice as calorie dense as carbs and proteins, but to associate them with dietary cholesterol is wrong..
Fats are not bad for you, but yeah limit your intake to a reasonable amount
>>
>>35646530
Use sandpaper on your taste buds like criminals do their fingertips.
>>
>>35646530

Fucking hell is this going to be the new fat excuse this year?

>Not fat, just a super taster
>>
You had bad parents. Had you have been forced to finish your food, and not given "special dinner so little Timmy doesn't get hungry" you would have acquired a taste for vegetables.

Honestly, you just have to harden the fuck up and get used to it. That's what everyone else did (it's just that we were 4-5 when we did).
>>
How would you like to supertaste my balls
>>
fat ppl continue to do the absolute most
>>
>>35647446
You do realize there is a difference between saturated fat and unsaturated fat?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.