[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you guys think about this guy? Have you had a chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: greg-9v2.png (218KB, 250x328px) Image search: [Google]
greg-9v2.png
218KB, 250x328px
So what do you guys think about this guy? Have you had a chance to see his "warrior" or "greek god" routine?

I feel like he has a glimpse of honesty and doesnt look too juiced up, can't tell if he is natural or not though.

Also please share the e-books if you have them
>>
>>35645425
Stop spamming this guy every day
>>
>>35645425

whys there someone daily asking for his workouts?

im sure its gregs lawyers by now

fuck off
>>
Greg is a legit psychopath.
>>
>>35645425
Am I supposed to know or care who this is?
>>
>>35645432
>>35645433

Seriously, I am asking about him for the first time.

He has this douchy fitness youtuber vibe I get it, but I am legit interested if there is any merit to his workout routines.

Is it any different than main componds+ isolation assistance stuff?
>>
Am I supposed to know or care who this is?
>>
>>35645486

Another youtuber called Greg o Gallagher who provides fitness info. I kind of wanted to hear about people's opinions on his routines, especially this "Greek god" program which also includes cutting tips and so on.
>>
>>35645506

pls stop greg.
>>
>>35645514
>>35645514
>>
>>35645506
O. He looks like a fucking douchebag. He might be a nice guy idk.
His glasses tats and hair seem douchey tho
>>
>>35645497

nice try greg
>>
Seriouslystop greg.
>>
ol greggy boy saw how popular the vegan threads were and thought ye i wouldn't mind a bit of that action.

onto you cunt i will cut you open like a fish.
>>
>>35645425
fuck off greg
>>
>>35645622

>ol greggy boy saw how popular the vegan threads were and thought ye i wouldn't mind a bit of that action.

kek exactly
>>
File: 1452462383274.jpg (18KB, 342x392px) Image search: [Google]
1452462383274.jpg
18KB, 342x392px
Roaaaaaaaar....
>>
>>35645425
no one here knows about him yet, so your just gotta get teens shitting on you
>>
>>35645425
Seriously? You can't tell if this guy is natty? That looks like what an average person can achieve in 1-2 years tops of doing a basic fucking 6x a week workout split between upper and lower body.

Fuck have a toddler sit on your back while you are doing pushups and add some resistance bands to the crunches and you can fucking Saitama that shit.

Are there people in this world that honestly cannot achieve this physique without roids who don't have a serious malady? I mean shit, a good amount of the guys in my family look like this only stepping into the gym maybe twice a week, sure they sag when they hit their late 40s, but damn apparently we are gifted.

Sadly I am a total fatass though. This fucker looks like he can't even lat pull 220lbs for reps, I am a fatass who has been going to the gym like 1-2 times a week for a month and I can still pull 170. Maybe I am just used to how I look as a fatty, but he looks WAY to small to be trying to sell any kind of "fitness" plan.
>>
>>35645425
He is so ottermode he looks like he cracks open oysters on his tummy.
>>
>>35645425
I watch his videos just for the instagram sluts he pays to hangout with him. Whenever he has one on she is way more interested in her phone that him, in one I saw he was talking to her and her phone rings so she just answers it and keeps talking while he is there.
Fuck paying for some guy who has no actual knowledge of how to train people, he is just trying to make a quick buck. There are plenty of other workouts online that are free.
>>
>>35645497
Greg, pls leave. It's a workout routine. Literally choose any. It doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>35645425
Greg stop it. I aint giving you the megaupload link that contains all your shitty programs.
>>
>>35646302
>I bet he can't even pull 220
>I work out 2 times a week and can still do 170
Lol what a fucking idiot
If you can't pull it yourself you have no room to talk, (I'm sure he can) it doesn't matter if you're only working out 2 times a week that's more than enough to make proper gains, your just weak and fat, by the way, the fact that he's probably about as strong as you (at least) at a low bodyweight and % all the more makes you look pathetic
>>
Am I missing something? Is this guy not literally the same as every other guy in the gym?
>>
i feel like this is the exact same thing jeff seid did...he had his promo people jump on /fit/ doing these shitty ass posts
>>
>>35646302
actually this dude puts up 200 for just OHP lol
>>
His lower body is fucking pathetic. I can't believe how delusional people can be about their legs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv5WdYtb64o
>>
>>35645425
dk who this guy is but his body fat % doesn't seem that low, why does he have the V?
>>
>>35649588
he claims 6 or 7%
>>
>>35649604
He's wrong. By at least 5%
>>
I found copies of all of his programs and read them over a bit. He says that men should drink because it raises test if you stay at 4 drinks or below per night. He believes that IF is the way and that you should abuse caffeine to not get hungry, but preworkouts aren't allowed. Seems like a bunch of broscience BS to me.
>>
>>35649553
>not small
>by any means
>>
File: stronglegs.jpg (135KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
stronglegs.jpg
135KB, 500x428px
>>35649553
Greg goes for the more CK model type look and that is okay of course (apparently great for carving notches in your headboard) but he is kidding himself if he thinks his legs don't look puny for a guy that lifts. Somehow this is considered fashionable and I don't exactly understand it. Just like the super-low bodyfat thing even though I understand that better since it's really rare at least in the land of plenty. My personal philosophy on bodybuilding is to create the most robust body possible and neither small legs or super-low body fat (below 10%) seem very robust to me. That said I love Greg's ideas on diet and progression but his ideas on proportion are kind of warped IMO.
>>
>>35651140

Ugly autists detected
>>
>>35646302
Honestly, being fat has an effect where you can't properly discern the size of others. The dude is a pretty decent size.

You're just another "hurt durr I'm strong" fatty who confuses the momentum he puts into his lifts with strength.
>>
>>35649613
>>35649604
He got DEXA scanned. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8UfkKy8LKc
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.