[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This happened two days ago. I go to my gym at around 5am. Their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1452977397880.jpg (126KB, 951x706px) Image search: [Google]
1452977397880.jpg
126KB, 951x706px
This happened two days ago. I go to my gym at around 5am. Their are in total about 4 runners and 6-7 lifters until around 6am. We all know each other and joke around the whole time, given everyone the business. Its impossible not to notice a newcomer.
So this new guy shows up clearly on gear. Walks around pretty angry and just generally being that guy. We exchange nods a few time but his eyes just scream Tren rage.
So this happens the next day. I'm doing seated OHP followed by a superset of seated lateral raises, and dude walks over to me and tells me he needs the dumbbells (someone else was using the other set). I told him I'd be done in two sets, and he EXPLODES. Just screaming at me that I can't use two sets of weights at the same time. So I stand up and he goes thinks I'm trying to fight him. I don't like to be bothered. When someone annoys me or puts me in a situation that is unnecessary I get pretty fucking pissed. Angry me is not something people want to deal with. So I grab this fucking jackass by the shirt and told him let's fucking go and I walk him over to the back of the gym, out of the scene he made to the managers office (he's not there some kids opens up in the morning) and I tell him to sit the fuck down. At this point he is pretty confused. He sits awkwardly and I said to him, you realize you just had a pretty epic fucking roid rage right? Guy starts to get uppity and I told him what I was running right now. Turns out this moron is running 350/week of Tren a and 500/test. That's it. I told him what I was running and his face was priceless. He asked how I refrained from fighting him on all this gear and I said because I have self control. I don't let outside influence drugs or otherwise influence how the fuck I act.
>>
>>35644595

I told him if he couldn't learn to do that he needed to stop using before he ended up I'm jail. Guess what he said. He tells me he has been in twice for assault and disturbing the peace because of roids. Shocking.
We talked a bit more and I told him to get his shit together. He apologized a few times and we left the room. I had him spot me on some exercises to show the other 7 people everything was cool.
I haven't seen him since. Moral of the story is don't be a faggot and you won't be a bigger faggot on roids. The end.
>>
Do you have a blog I can subscribe to?
>>
10/10 post op. Up voted
>>
>>35644595
Should have been a greentext
>>
>>35644595
>Turns out this moron is running 350/week of Tren a and 500/test.

them high e2 and progesterone sides
>>
File: 1452958863815.jpg (54KB, 620x512px) Image search: [Google]
1452958863815.jpg
54KB, 620x512px
Why would you make a thread for this? Why write this huge pile of shit?

Go to /fraud and use just this:

>don't be a faggot and you won't be a bigger faggot on roids. The end.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>35644595

>HA HA HA

BUSTEEED!
>>
>>35644595
ahah nice story op i voted up :)
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>35644595
You're a fucking faggot, dude.
>>
>>35644595
Nice blog post
>>
>being so mad you need to make this post
>implying he didn't just say it wasn't cool that you took multiple sets of weights and you roidraged on him
>thinking physically aggressing on someone is the answer

you literal and metaphorical faggot
>>
>being on gear
>the current year
>thinking you are someone to fear
>when I see it pretty clear
>in your eye, a tear
>when I give you a leer
>I see you are the one with fear
>in the current year
>being on gear
>so bitch get me a beer

light though. Watching my calories.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.