[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can running as an exercise alone be enough to transform a flabby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Can running as an exercise alone be enough to transform a flabby and frail build to a tight and frail build?
>>
Depends on how fat you are before hand. If you have no muscle mass and lose a lot of weight you will still look gross and flabby because of loose skin
>>
read the sticky
>>
>>35642394
40 pushups a day and aprox 20 miles a week (3 sessions) will make you tight, believe me
>>
>>35642405
wow that's a grossly naive and stupid response that really assumes a lot from the OP

having loose skin after massive weight loss is mostly dependent on your genetics and the way you personally distribute fat, if you distribute most of your fat in your tits then you're probably going to have flabby tits compared to the guy who distributes his fat equally across his body
>>
>>35642394
You can't just ONLY run. Your diet is a huge part of helping you lose weight.

Also, you have to cross train and add weights (lift)/core days.
>>
>>35642457
OP here this is precisely my problem. I am completely underweight for my height and my stomach, legs/arms/lower back are all thin but I still got some fatty sides around the chest area and back, it's not anything too noticeable but it's definitely enough to make me feel like I'm not really "thin" and unhealthy. I also have a shit back so i want to avoid weights, I just want to be slim evenly.
>>
>>35642394
Just running will eat up your muscle. Light calisthenic training every other day and running will make you "thight", but not "thick, solid, tight".
>>
>>35642511
20-25 miles a week and keep increasing it every week or every other week.

Core is really important so I'd recommend 200-400 abs a day. (1 situp = 1 ab. Do a few kinds of exercises for 50 reps each, like bicycles, oblique crunches, russian twists). Another alternative is called a big 13 or big 14 or whatever number, but dont go below 13. What you do is 13 pushups, 13 situps, 12 pushups, 12 situps, etc until you get to zero.
>>
>>35642511
lift/read the sticky
>>
Eat clean, run/jog/walk/bike, pushups, pull-ups, get a couple of 25-40lb Dumbbells and you can make yourself pretty tight. You want be fit standard "strong" but you'll have a ton of endurance and if you train to be explosive you'll be fast. Also some say speed = strength so there's that too.
>>
Eat clean, run, and do circuit styled calisthenetics ( burpees , planks , push-ups , chin ups , kettle bells etc ) and yeah you probably can
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.