[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

today is cheat day! been waiting all week... what's your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: salamispecialdominos.jpg (38KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
salamispecialdominos.jpg
38KB, 348x348px
today is cheat day! been waiting all week...

what's your favourite cheat meal?
>>
Cheat meals are for skinny people, so I'll be having salad tonight.
>>
>>35641395
I'll be eating dat pussy....no I won't actually I couldn't get vagina if I had one the powerball.

Probably a deep dish pizza and some icecream
>>
beef with onions instead of beef with nothing

cheat days are for fat people
>>
I might have some soup but I'm really tempted to order a pizza
>>
>>35641395
>Lil Cesars 3 meat treat
>Quality beer
>n-no homo
>>
>>35641450
>>35641452
>not enjoying life

One cheat day(or meal depending on bulk or cut) a week isn't going to kill your gains. Actually it'll probably help you.
>>
>>35641408
>>35641450

Why are you so boring guys?
>>
>>35641517
I'm not boring, just don't feel like I've earned a cheat meal just for sticking to my diet the rest of the week. Maybe I'll have one when i reach my goal weight, maybe not.

I'm also in a bet with the guys at my work to see who can lose the most weight, and i really want to win.
>>
>>35641516
>>35641517
i was fat

now im not

i can't feel any joy in food anymore

rather have a 'cheat day' where i have a few beer or something rather than eat
>>
I'm super sensitive to carbs, especially when on gear.

No such thing as a cheat day for me because I would rather die than turn into the michelin man(temporarily).

Though my regular meals are sausages, steaks, thick delicious chocolate casein drinks and peanut butter/peanut based goods.

So it's pretty much cheat day every day.
>>
>>35641454
I'm not a huge fan of Little Cesars but their deep dish gets me hugry every time I see it. That is my ideal cheat pizza, throw in a couple of craft brews and I'm in heaven
>>
>>35641547
>>35641594

I can see your points.
I just need it (especially in the beginning) to keep me motivated with my diet
>>
>>35641594
That's what my cheat day always used to be. Cardio 4 days a week, strength training 3 days a week and I'd use my cheat at the bar knocking down blondes and reds.
After I switched to Strength 4 days and cardio 3 I laid off the booze and saw my muscles actually come in
>>
>>35641395
half a gallon of red wine and a totinos pizza
>>
>>35641408
You're gonna make it, breh :)
>>
did 30min of pretty intense cardio today so I was able to fit in a small Pizza while still being in a 500kcal deficite and getting enough protein. feels pretty good desu senpai
>>
>>35642222
You're overestimating your calories burned through cardio
>>
Burger fries and a vanillia shake

yes im american and i am shameless
>>
>>35642246
estimated ~250-300kcal burned so I think that should be about right.
>>
>>35642265
What are you using to estimate? for 30 minutes I'd estimate 200 tops
>>
As long a cheat meal isn't x2 what you should eat a day for someone trying to lose weight. I see no harm, been trying out the cheat meal idea for 3 weeks and no slowdown in results.

I think even in the cheat meal, you need some sort of moderation, just less then usual. I try to hit my BMR in my cheat meal and eat real light foods for the rest of the day.

Nice pizza though, had a papa johns pizza 2 weeks ago for mine. Thinking of having a foot long from subway next week.
>>
The only cheating I do is heavy cheat curls while getting a bj from you mom
>>
>>35642286
I just used some random online calculator so maybe I got it wrong. The calculator even said that I burned 401kcal (it's a german site so I don't know if it is worth linking here).

I am 182cm, 86kg, 22y old and did 30min of cardio on the Crosstrainer at a challenging but not too difficult intensity.
>>
i never eat candy / chips / choc. so i don't feel bad when i maybe 1-2 times a week eat something like home made pizza

Lel as long as you are in 10-15% range shit doesnt matter
>>
File: 2635.png (56KB, 204x200px) Image search: [Google]
2635.png
56KB, 204x200px
>>35641395
>cheat days
>aka fatty excuse to hinder their progress by constantly revisiting their shitty old diet until eventually they fall off the wagon and make cheat day everyday because they consider their new diet as some kind of punishment in comparison
>>
File: schwing.gif (1MB, 209x180px) Image search: [Google]
schwing.gif
1MB, 209x180px
I have one cheat meal a month, the first Sunday of every month: I pick up a large meatball pizza and a gallon of chocolate milk and kill it in a day.

Otherwise I pretty much live off fish, grass-fed beef, spinach/kale/broccoli, quinoa, oatz, legumes, cottage cheese, and bananas.

>That feel when Lesnar mode
>>
>>35641395
Everyday is cheat day
>>
>>35641516
>>35641517
not gonna make it
>>
>>35642389
>taking a whole day for that
>>
>>35641516
>>35641517
>My only joy in life is stuffing my fat face with shit food
Right, but we are boring?
>>
>>35641408

You inspire me fitanon
>>
I used to have cheat meals then I realized they have no point

>increases chance of relapse into overeating
>prolongs time it will take to reach your goals

So nowadays I eat the exact same thing at the same hours every day.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.