[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Momscience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: coconut-oil.jpg (87KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
coconut-oil.jpg
87KB, 1400x1400px
>"Here anon, use this when you cook your chicken its better for you than olive and canola"

>"But mom, there's a difference between fats you see: there's saturated and then there's unsaturated. This is high in saturated fats..."

>"No this is better b/c nature and vegan and superfood and gimmicky bullshit"

I love my mom, but she needs to fuckin read sometimes.

Post your momscience stories.
>>
>>35639776
You are an uneducated faggot. And ignorant enough to make such a post.
Listen to to your retarded mother though, at least in this case.
>>
>>35639776
Your mom is correct. Coconut oil is awesome.
>>
File: 1452543289546.png (17KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1452543289546.png
17KB, 418x359px
>not fucking with based coconut oil

kill yourself and listen to your mom
>>
>>35639776
>10 years ago
>Awkward 17y/old
>Just starting to get /fit/
>Hit the gym everyday and fixed my diet
>Not a fatass for the first time in my life
>"Hey anon, want to go to the buffet with us?"
>Politely decline
>"B...but anon, you'll just turn it all into muscle."

She used to eat whatever she wanted, go on the elliptical for 10 minutes, do some light accessory work, and then complain how she wasn't building muscle. Pretty sure she's going to die from heart disease at some point.
>>
>>35639776

excelent trol thred

anyway, i can't believe there's actually people that take spoonfuls of coconut oil as a "superfood". i tried it once and that stuff is fucking digusting
>>
>>35639850
it makes my dick so smooth
>>
File: Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg (21KB, 625x411px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg
21KB, 625x411px
>>35639776
Some saturated fats reduce heart disease risk. The more you know.

>>35639863
>not coconut oil and citrus
>>
>>35639863
You just gotta cook with it. It's good with chicken, and if you need some extra calories, throw some in your protein shake, It's pretty tasteless.
>>
>>35639776
At least you have gift fodder for your next gf, anon. That being said, coconut oil does have its benefits.

Don't have any momscience stories, but a few years back, my mom was in this health phase, so she'd buy all these health shit in bulk from Costco, like power greens and expensive berries. She'd force the entire family to eat shakes made from these, and add in shit like almonds to make it even worse. It was basically brother water with bits of almonds inside of it.

My siblings are now forever turned off by that shit, along with greek yogurt and basically anything that isn't brand party food. I coud stomach it, but my mom needs to learn to to make a fucking smoothie to save her family's life.
>>
>>35639826
>>35639850
Shit guys I guess I'm wrong. I use it occasionally, but what makes it better than based extra virgin olive or straight up canola?
>>
Anybody here coconut oil pull?
>>
>>35639902
Fuckin sucks man. You know that moms have the greatest intentions for their family (generally), but shit like that can steer a lot of people in the wrong direction.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 1136x640px
>Started my cut a week ago, cooked pre-made meals according to pic related, minus the flax seed oil.
>Mom saw me put three of them in a bag before I went to work
>"The idea about losing weight is by not eating all at once, anon."
>"I have these on my breaks at work, I spread them out through the night."
>"Look at your mother." (She's easily 175 at about 5'2") she holds her gut and jostles it while explaining to me that she eats once a day and that's why she's as big as she is.
>"Mom, it's not how many times a day you eat, it's how many calories you eat in a day that counts. If you ate under your maintenance in calories in one sitting and didn't take in anymore calories for the day, you'd lose weight."
> "Do you know how much I love you?" She asks to end the debate.

Meh. It could be worse.
>>
>>35639977
Yeah.
>>
>>35640001
If they can't either have the audacity to ask her to make it better tasting / help her with that, or just fucking fixing it as it comes, they probably are deserved of their party food habits.
>>
File: 2016-01-17 03.17.16.jpg (104KB, 603x213px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-17 03.17.16.jpg
104KB, 603x213px
>>35639776
Shes giving you a hint m8.
>>
>>35640210
>> "Do you know how much I love you?" She asks to end the debate.
Ugh.
>>
File: [Commie] Dagashi Kashi - 02.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[Commie] Dagashi Kashi - 02.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>momscience
more like underageb&
>>
MEDIUM
CHAIN
TRIGLYCERIDES

I agree though it has got too much sat fat.

MCTs are hella filling and give you energy if you're on a low carb diet.

Otherwise though, use olive oil (the best oil in more ways than one)
>>
>Not knowing about based coconut oil
>Not knowing about MCT saturated fat
>Being this much of a pleb

Smh tbqh senpai
>>
File: proatein_flax.png (10KB, 612x228px) Image search: [Google]
proatein_flax.png
10KB, 612x228px
>>35640210
How much is that meal?

This [pictured] serving of oats, flax, protein, and milk (calculated all from Amazon prices, including milk powder) is $1.258, and with all the condiments are almost nothing -- probably $1.50 at max. I wouldn't (and don't anymore) even add coconut oil after checking the macros. I didn't realize flax provides plenty of dietary fat.

Also, ground flaxseed is probably cheaper than oil. I also have yet to check the limitations on studies claiming low conversion rates of ALA to EPA and DHA. All it requires is a concoction of nutrients: vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin C, zinc, and magnesium, so the conversion could potentially be improved with proper diet. You get the point though. It could be extra beneficial to spend that saved money on the multi-pack of Walmart fish oil.

Digressing, broccoli here is super expensive all of a sudden; and I just haven't checked the chicken price per gram of protein in contrast with powder.
>>
File: eg.png (55KB, 519x152px) Image search: [Google]
eg.png
55KB, 519x152px
>>35640523
>>
>>35640210
what website is this?
>>
File: laugh.jpg (14KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
14KB, 229x220px
>>35640373
topkek
>>
>>35640730
scoobs calculator
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.