[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cutting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: stevia.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
stevia.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Stevia, yay or nay?
>>
yay
>>
I'm more of a sweet n low guy personally
>>
>>35639394
Absolutely yes. All the benefits of artificial sweeteners without any of the downsides.
>>
Aspartame is the best tasting sweetener, it just can't be used in anything hot/maybe warm. Otherwise, I think sucralose is better. I hear Stevia tastes like absolute shit compared to aspartame/sucralose.

>inb4 aspartame is bad cuz scary name
>inb4 sucralose is bad
>inb4 stevia is just fine cuz it comes from a plant

Out of those 3 I think Stevia had the biggest risk of being bad for you (which I still think is very low) since it's a plant product full of countless alkaloids (I believe), meanwhile the alternatives are isolated substances.
>>
Stop being a pussy, drink your coffee black. Bitch.
>>
>>35639492
>this is bait
Stevia has been used for thousands of years with no reported problems. Aspartame and sucralose are shit made in a lab and people do have problems with both of them.
>>
>>35639510
>unsophisticated sense of taste
>>
>>35639514
Why do we even eat sugar?
>>
>>35639542
Some of us are not fatasses and are allowed some actual sugar now and again.
>>
>>35639560
But, if it tastes the same but stevia is healthier, what's the point?
>>
>>35639532
>I need muh added sugars because muh complicated taste
Fatass detected.
>>
>>35639394
is good nigga
stevia and black coffee master race reporting in
>>
>>35639576
Some of us have literally never heard of Stevia up until now, and a fair amount of people are under the impression that artificial sweeteners are less beneficial than table sugars.
>>
>>35639589
So you only eat single foods, ever, with nothing mixed in with them? You maybe get a burger, and dismantle it, and eat everything separately? Never eat soup because it's all mixed together and you can't separate it out? You must be a terribly boring and tedious person to be around.

Oh, I know: You're one of those tasteless cunts who drink hot brown water you claim is 'coffee', meanwhile the rest of us are getting 4-5 shots of espresso topped off with dark French roast. So, you actually hate coffee? Let me guess: 'Instant is good enough'? LOL
>>
>>35639626
shiieeeet
>>
>>35639610
MAH NIGGAH! Thanks for representing!

Lately, if I don't have time for French press at home, it's 4-5 shots of espresso, topped off with nice dark French roast, stevia and half-and-half to taste.
>>
>>35639576

It doesn't taste the same. My dad switched all sugar he used for stevia at some point. I couldn't stand it myself. He liked it though, so I guess it's a matter of preference.
>>
The only /fit/ approved sweetener
>>
File: snoop.gif (2MB, 290x595px) Image search: [Google]
snoop.gif
2MB, 290x595px
>>35639673
>dark French roast
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-01-16 17.50.48.png (178KB, 840x462px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-01-16 17.50.48.png
178KB, 840x462px
Goodbye Lydia
>>
>>35639654
Wow that's quite the assumption buddy. I don't put sugar in my coffee so therefore I only eat single ingredients?
>what are spices
Keep projecting nigger and stay mad.
>>
>>35639510
this

anyone who drinks coffee with sugar or the likes is a fatty blob with no taste
>>
>>35639733
If you're going to poke me with a stick, expect to get poked back at least as hard, so how about you stop making wild assumptions about me, and I'll stop making assumptions about you? Or you can continue to be a jerk and we'll all just continue shitposting, instead of conceding that people have different tastes and nobody really gives a fuck. Your choice: be reasonable, or be a jerk. Up to you, pal.
>>
>>35639626
Stevia is not an artificial sweetener, it's a plant extract, it's been used for literally thousands of years, it's GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe), and nobody reports any side effects or health problems from using it.
>>
File: 81iBHCo5tXL._SL1500_[1].jpg (161KB, 1424x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81iBHCo5tXL._SL1500_[1].jpg
161KB, 1424x1500px
I just heard about cocos sugar, is it any good?
>>
>>35639654
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>35639825
Yup, like I said, literally never heard of it, so I'd associate it as such.

Anyways, sounds awesome. How's the cost compared to, say, a bag of C&H sugar?
>>
Nay, it just reinforces your reflex that you need sugary things and that sugary things taste good to you. Get rid of this baby habit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.