[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don't squat Never gonna make it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

>I don't squat
Never gonna make it
>>
>>35637789
doctor says I can't squat because of back pain
what do?
>>
>>35637789
Is this what they call a "shit post"?
Op please respond
>>
>>35637813
You will make it. Keep working out.
>>
i didn't do squats/legs for 6 months and found that my legs were perfectly proportionate to the rest of my body.
if you actually do legs every week then you're an idiot.
>>
>>35637938
I squat every workout.
>>
>>35637938
Wrong, you fucking curlbro
>>
>>35637959
why

>>35637975
squatting every week is a troll.
i've honestly stopped doing legs entirely except for deadlifts, and they still look big enough for me.
having legs bigger than every other muscle makes you look like an idiot.
big legs are not attractive and they're not impressive when you have no arms or chest.
>>
Take note as almost every intermediate to advanced lifter drops squats after a certain strength level. Why? Why not? You can do very little to maintain and build your legs. After awhile squats will just keep making your ass grow and it's cardio at best. I feel bad for the noobs who start every workout with squats. Your upper body should ALWAYS take priority.
>>
My legs are huge genetically so I need to be careful. I just do low rep squats, because fucking being a T-rex.
>>
>>35638010
>>35638019
Is it normal for legs to be easier to grow than upper body? I always thought people had trouble growing their legs, not the other way around. I personally have trouble growing legs
>>
>>35638031
Yes, even if it's difficult like you think because weight jumps in squats will always be bigger than something like bench
>>
>>35638031
your legs are the biggest muscle on your body. you use them literally every day when you walk or lift anything.
It's completely natural to have large legs if you play sport or do any physical activity.
>>
>I don't deadlift
How fucked am I?
My back has troubled. I do pull ups, hyperextensions, isolation instead.
I squat a lot though.
>>
>>35638103
It's a meme lift bruh
>>
>>35638036

I don't know, it all comes to down to genetics really. I have wide hips and just huge legs naturally, even before I started lifting (giant calves, wide ankles, big feet) so there's that. What I noticed as well is that people who do sports (I don't consider going to the gym a sport, shoot me) have fairly big legs. Rugby players are the ultimate T-rexes (in a good way).

And the way we view aesthetics today, big legs aren't something desirable. I mean beauty standards. It's about having a narrow waist, big ass chest and arms. Fuck everything else basically.
>>
>>35638119

You still need decent calves for the summer tho
>>
>>35637984

Your quads and hamstrings are literally the biggest muscles in your body. If you want to actually be proportional and aesthetic your legs should be bigger than anything else. Otherwise you look like a fool.

Guys who say "oh, girls don't care about legs," are fucking retarded. Because they do care about legs, just not yours. Because yours suck.
>>
>>35638112
You're a meme, fuckface.
>>
>>35638149
U a salty nigga
>>
>>35637938
>>35638019
Show us your legs.
>>
>>35638135
that's what i said though. learn to read
>>
>>35638166

>big legs are not attractive

Yeah I read what you typed you fucking curlbro. Fact is girls will mire a nice ass more than any other body part, so squat deep if you're lifting for girls.
>>
>>35637984
>have twigs for legs
>"oh, they're not small! They're just proportionate"
Your legs are your biggest muscles you mong they're supposed to get big

Neglecting your legs is like saying "oh my house is clean. Well my living room looks like shit but I like it!"
Protip:nobody else does
>>
>>35638135
>Guys who say "oh, girls don't care about legs," are fucking retarded. Because they do care about legs, just not yours. Because yours suck.

top banter m80 I love it
>>
>>35638192
>actually believing this
No, no they won't. It may get mired but just in passing.
>>
>>35638236

girls love vibrations around their pussy, it's why they like vibrators. Harder thrusting causes more vibrations, and guess where all that thrusting power comes from?
>>
>>35638192
>being THIS delusional
>>
>>35638259
Good on3
>>
>>35638236
>>35638263

Keep living in your own fantasy world guys. I'll keep on being more attractive girls and better at fucking than either of you because you don't have any of the lower body strength needed.
>>
>>35638231
>>35638236
I imagine you're actually a fatass curl bro who can't talk to women without spilling his spaghetti but claims to know how they think because he's a PUA.

You better have a goddamn zyzz tier upper body for all the shit you're talking on legs. Post pic
Protip: its called PPL, not PP
>>
>>35638273
just think about it for a second honestly and you'll realize it's true

Or just keep living with tiny stick legs and wonder why your girl never has 10 vaginal orgasms in a row to the point that she can't even remember her own name
>>
>>35638282
>top banter m80 I love it

I said this and I was actually being serious, no sarcasm intended
>>
>>35638281
>either of you
It's the samefag bro. Nobody on /fit/ shits on squats except the occasional troll
Your legs are your biggest muscles, working them out is key to losing weight/making gains.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (32KB, 331x478px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
32KB, 331x478px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv5WdYtb64o

Literally every guy who skips legs because they claim their legs are naturally large or ugly when too big.

People gotta hit squats man but we got some fucking pussies in this community tbqh famalamskis
>>
>>35638294
>have no more rebuttals
>"top kek, quality banter, epic trolling, nice b8" are the only things you can muster up.
Post pic.
O
S
T

P
I
C
>>
>>35638287
My sides!!!
>>
>>35638314
>sleek, crisp hollywood look
>adjusting underwear to be that low

Jesus Christ what a faggot
>>
>>35638332
See >>35638320
You're embarrassing yourself m8.
If you have something to say to back yourself up then say it. But these sound bites don't help your case.
>>
>>35638320
but I agree with you

not every post is sarcastic trolling
>>
>>35638343
He couldn't adjust the underwear to be any higher without getting a massive wedgie and nut wedgie. His nuts are already sticking out the bottom of the underwear, that's as high as it will go.
>>
File: w0tm8.jpg (27KB, 319x414px) Image search: [Google]
w0tm8.jpg
27KB, 319x414px
>>35637789
faggot
>>
>>35638282
Wait wouldn't vibrations come from struggling to thrust though?
>>
>>35638359

Confirmed for never making it.
>>
>>35638351
>I agree with you
That leg day is the most important day of any routine?
>>
tfw i used to be one of those who never trained legs because i thought my legs were naturally big, nope, they werent.
Thank god ive hit them hard now and can squat 3pl8 for reps and they start to look like something
dont fall to naturally big legs meme guys
>>
>>35638379

>>35638314

Yea?
>>
>tfw naturally xbox hueg legs
>tfw got even bigger from walking 2 miles to and from uni for 5 years
>tfw nature gave me its blessing to skip leg day forever
Enjoy squatting like scrubs, gaylords
>>
>>35638387

>naturally big legs

Confirmed for undefined, chicken legs.
>>
I honestly don't give a fuck about big legs. For me as a natty, they can never be too big as long as i do upperbody 2.

I squat because i'm a man who wants to increase his performance. I only care about hitting bigger weights at the gym. And this doesn't mean that im a fatass with +30% fat percent. There's no reason for me to go over 15% ever.
>>
>>35638387
>tfw got even bigger from walking 2 miles to and from uni for 5 years
>tfw nature gave me its blessing to skip leg day forever

Literally every dyel NYRs excuse to not do legs
>>
>>35638361
>>35638259
Have either of you ever had sex with a woman.
It's not about "vibration" whatever the fuck that means. It's about your stroke game. And strong legs + strong core help that
>>
>>35638387
>walking gave me big enough legs to skip leg day
Guaranteed DYEL here. Which character in SIR's comic are you?
>>
>>35638287
You don't need a large ass to fuck hard. Are you a virgin?
>>
>>35638476
Are your legs DYEL?
>>
>>35638399
I'm not talking about shaking inside around in side her vagina like a goddamn maraca, I'm saying the harder you pound her, the more her body/fat around her pussy will jiggle, and the more intense orgasm she will have. It allow for a huge buildup

>>35638476
You don't need large legs to squat a lot. You don't need large shoulders to OHP a lot. Oh wait, larger muscles have the capacity for larger power. Are you a retard?
>>
>>35638534
Fellow squatter here bro, what is your squat 1rm?
>>
>>35638534
You're a legit moron.
>>
>B-big ass helps giving a female orgasm
>G-girls like big asses

I don't want to hear that shit. How about you adult men start to care about things that SHOULD matter

>Sports
>Performance
>>
>>35638550
>guy who wont squat because his legs got "big" from walking calling someone a moron
>>
>>35638560
I'm not that anon. I have a leg day. You faggots just think it's way more important than it actually is.
>>
>>35638573
>>35638314
>>
>>35638588
No, but whatever.
>>
>>35638598
Show us your legs please =))
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND he went quiet
>>
>>35637813
squat more
>>
File: kinobody.png (440KB, 719x624px) Image search: [Google]
kinobody.png
440KB, 719x624px
>>35638314
How tall is this guy?
>>
File: 1447792076040.jpg (17KB, 339x400px) Image search: [Google]
1447792076040.jpg
17KB, 339x400px
>I don't train my lower body
Enjoy your twig legs
>>
Even if you didn't have twig legs, having lower body strength of a little girl is pathetic. Every woman who has been going to the gym for over a year will squat more than you.

Thats just pathetic for a "fit" guy.
>>
ever notice how nobody ever complains about having 'genetically big arms'? yeah
>>
>I believe in magical supernatural exercises
>>
>>35637984
>not squatting every workout
It's like you don't want to be husbandomode
>>
I only front squat

Am I going to make it brehs?
>>
>>35639453
Unless your goal is to competitively backsquat, you're fine.
>>
>>35639453

Front squatting is fine. Enjoy your juicy quads.
>>
>>35639366
Except women. And those are always some fat mothers who just have fat on their arms.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.