[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>University gym decided to have a "Females only time"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 877853.jpg (289KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
877853.jpg
289KB, 828x828px
>University gym decided to have a "Females only time" in order to create a "safe space" for "victimized females" in the "fitness work place"
>They set it for 11:00pm, the time I usually work out

C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
dumb frogposter go back to r9k
>>
Just claim you are a trans woman and tell them to check their cis privilege.
>>
>>35637522
You just realized you were born with the wrong gender. Wear yoga pants next time. Don't change anything else. Don't shave.
>>
>>35637522
Complain about equality and how men need a safe space time not to be distracted by women.

The definition of feminism is "equality of the sexes". Women therefore can't have more rights or privellages if you follow feminist ideals.
It's equality.
>>
>>35637522
Sometimes I'm so happy to not being an American
>>
File: canadians.jpg (828KB, 1951x1188px) Image search: [Google]
canadians.jpg
828KB, 1951x1188px
>>35637534
>>
>>35637531
But it is equality.
Both men and women should be able to train in a safe environment free of sexual harassment or staring.
For men, that's the case in every gym at all times.
For women it isn't. So to reach equality, women need seperate hours.
>>
>>35637522
Point out how 11pm is a bad time for female time, because it means they have to walk home alone in the dark.
>>
>>35637547
>implying girls aren't staring at my 3pl8 deadlift
>>
>>35637554
>implying women staring makes any man feel uncomfortable
>>
File: 1432287332162.jpg (53KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1432287332162.jpg
53KB, 474x595px
>>35637546
>the year 2015 circled in red for emphasis
>>
>>35637547
Often women wear provocative clothing, especially at my current gym. This is intimidating for men, especially those who feel inadequate about their body and go to the gym to attract girls. (every man who goes to the gym ever)

Maybe having both men and women suffer by sharing the gym is equality
>>
File: DW-1302-GALS-16a.jpg (248KB, 1011x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DW-1302-GALS-16a.jpg
248KB, 1011x1024px
>>35637553
>walk home
This is AMERICA.
Our girls run over rapists while posting on facebook.
>>
>>35637557

i'm a pretty good looking male anda sometimes woman staring can get uncomfortable.

mostry because the woman who stares like a creep are never the good look ones, just like only ugly virgin creeps are the ones who stare creeply at hot woman.

handsome face privilege here
>>
>>35637531
>he still thinks feminism is about literal equality

lol
>>
>glance in general direction of female
>she gives me an over dramatic dirty look and uses a hoody to cover her ass while doing that one cable exercise where you thow your leg in the air.
>laugh and continue squatting and catch her staring at my ass

I don't give a shit that women act like this as long as they aren't going to management and complaining about something I didn't do
>>
>>35637522
>11:00 pm safe time
>11:00 pm
>near midnight

Yeah, that shit is hilarious
>>
>>35637610
now that you're in a weakened state, walk home in the dark
>>
>>35637547
So then for it to be equal just give the men a free hour too.
>>
>>35637553
>>35637610
I think it's because they know it's stupid and people would get mad. In order to keep rage to a minimum, they put it at 11:00, the time when pepe posters come out of the woodwork and start lifting.
>>
File: 876867832.png (643KB, 657x1440px) Image search: [Google]
876867832.png
643KB, 657x1440px
How come there's a female safe space and no /fit/ autismo safe space?

If anything, /fit/ posters need the safe space more than women do.
>>
>>35637522
>lecturer at university uses the gym
>he also runs two martial arts groups on campus, and a "self defense class"
>university puts in a "women only" safe hour
>we complain to him because we are getting ignored
>he tells all the regular gym rats to come with him
>demands entry
>is told to stay out, this is a woman's only hour
>"ok, well when is the men's only hour?"
>"look, Chris, let women have their own space, please don't do this"
>"Do what? ask to be treated like a human being and not a problem that needs to be dealt with?"
>"women deserve their own space, away from dangerous men"
>"in what way are these men and I dangerous?"
>"you could make them uncomfortable"
>"you make me uncomfortable Cassie, we all pay the same fee to use the gym, now either you let us use it, have a men only hour, or give us a discount on the fees"
>in the end, there was a men only hour, advertised as specifically for skinny, fat, and out of shape men where he ran tutorials on lifting and fitness and gave out programs, it's been a pretty successful way of getting more people to the gym and it's usually a bit of a boys club for the next 2 hours after that and it's always packed. i tend not to go then unless it's bench day and my regular crew couldn't make it earlier so need a spot

The women's hour has on average 3 people by mid way through the semester, and last month a man was caught hiding in the women's change rooms during that time.
>>
File: 4574573763.jpg (59KB, 331x319px) Image search: [Google]
4574573763.jpg
59KB, 331x319px
>>35637695
>a man was caught hiding in the women's change rooms during that time
>>
File: don draper reaction 3.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
don draper reaction 3.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>35637522

> go to SJW-infested school in Canada
> muslim girl demands women-only hours because muh religion
> university tells her to fuck off, the school is secular
> reasoning shifts to "men are scary in the gym :("
> gym rats and a good amount of women all call this out as crab-bucket mentality and coddling
> nevertheless, athletics department announces they will be beginning talks with student government to make it happen
> uni administration intercedes again, cites the school's coed policy, tells everyone involved to fuck off again
> libtards whine
> mfw lift at autistic hours like 6h30am and wouldn't be affected by this
>>
>>35637922

Adrian
pls go
l
s
g
o

Sidenote, I was with a certain tribune reporter when the admin was like fuck off, was pretty funny.
>>
>>35637547
>being this gay on fit

The new king has arisen
>>
File: RareBen.png (470KB, 368x512px) Image search: [Google]
RareBen.png
470KB, 368x512px
>>35638009
/fit/'s king got banned last night for advertising.
>>
>>35637529
This
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.