[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

compression pants: did i fall for a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Compression-pants.jpg (95KB, 1154x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Compression-pants.jpg
95KB, 1154x1500px
recently copped a pair of these compression pants and wearing them after working out, at home(i'm not one of those people who wear compression pants in the gym with oxygen mask)

it feels warmer and desu pretty comfortable; does it really help with recovery or did i meme'd?
>>
>>35636226
My brother had me send some of the good compression shirts/shorts to him in Iraq. He said they were very popular with the fellas in his unit. Supposedly helped with fatigue, and were very comfortable under ACUs and armor (a lot less chafing).
>>
>>35636265
that makes me feel better t-thx
>>
>>35636226
idk about whether they help with fatigue and shit but they're comfortable as fuck (i literally wear them everywhere i can) and they help with sweat, and staying warm when cold and cool when warm.
>>
>>35636226
I seriously doubt compression pants help with recovery or make any sort of appreciable strength gain.

However the fact that they are comfy as fuck are a good enough reason to wear them.
>>
Protip, don't wear underwear with your compression pants.

I love working out in mine, comfy as fuck
>>
They are so comfy. I got mine two weeks ago.
>>
>>35636226
I wear compression shorts alot. Super comfy, and I don't get that swamp ass feeling as much.
>>
>>35637737
Hm, isnt your dick visible then?
>>
>>35637779
isn't that the point of compression pants?
>>
>>35637779

No homo

:^)
>>
>>35636226
>it feels warmer and desu pretty comfortable; does it really help with recovery or did i meme'd?

Keeping your muscles warm helps them recover, so yes, compression pants do help. But covering yourself in your grandmother's warm blanket is going to help equally much
>>
Yeah, i used to hate everything about them, until i got a pair this christmas. I don't even give a shit if i look retarded at the gym, they're comfy as shit and for the first time in my life i can actually show off my legs that i spent 2 years squatting for. I recently went out and bought another pair and a pair of knee-high compression pants. And i live in sweden, you can have them under your jeans and nobody could tell, so im still warm even when its -20 outside. I really doubt they actually have any benefits with muscle recovery, but it now feels like im constantly wearing babywipes, so im not complaining.
>>
>>35636226
I saw a study last year that showed that there was no difference between using them and not in terms of performance or recovery. I also took a look at the studies they use in the advertisements, and they were pretty much worthless. But as long as they're comfortable why would you care unless you bought some of the extremely overpriced ones?
>>
They are comfy and look good. Thats it.
>>
>>35636226
>comfy as fuck
>don't feel sweat running down legs, and I sweat excessively
>Asian qts love the look
Literally no reason not to wear them.
>>
>>35636226
Compression pants are yoga pants for men. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>35637779
Mine is extra thick.in that area and has more apace downwards. So it just pushes my duck down and no visible bulge. But when i get a boner yes its visible
>>
File: 1446602309239.gif (2MB, 295x216px) Image search: [Google]
1446602309239.gif
2MB, 295x216px
>>35636226
>>35636265
>>35636303
>>35637633
>>35637725
>>35637737
>>35637750
>>35637758
>>35637779
>>35637786
>>35637820
>>35637832
>>35637872
>>35637888
>>35637905
>>35638012
>>35638846
>>35639271
None of you guys are wearing compression pants, you're all wearing tights. You're all welcome for the based reality check.

(You guys are the two girls and I'm the guy in the middle lololololol)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.