[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many calorie does the average person consume at a buffet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: buffet.jpg (611KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
buffet.jpg
611KB, 1800x1200px
How many calorie does the average person consume at a buffet?
>>
>>
>>35634062
>a buffet?
depends brah, what kinda buffet?
>>
>>35634067
The standard American kind
>>
>>35634093
>standard American kind
o, 'bout 350, la
>>
>>35634062
Trick question

I eat the bacon wrapped cheese for the keto effect, followed by potatoes and french fries to fuel my endurance for the marathon I hope to run someday followed up by the sugary cake and brownies to energize me and my brain now. It all cancels each other out, except for the diet coke, which is about 80 cals. So put about 80 cals in my food tracker when i eat at a buffet.
>>
average person?

2000-4000

me?

i have a problem with food.
>>
>>35634062
All of the calories.
>>
>>35634062

As a recovering fatass, I'd guess around 1200-1400 for an average person at a golden corral/sizzler/chinese buffet place. But me and some fatass friends have porabaly put down about 3500 a piece some times.
>>
bout tree fiddy
>>
>>35634147
No
>>
File: 1428449937596.jpg (26KB, 479x358px) Image search: [Google]
1428449937596.jpg
26KB, 479x358px
>>35634147
>>
Fun fact: my ex knew someone who worked at Golden Corral and their job was basically to shoo the fatties away after a certain amount of time to keep them from staying all day and grazing.
>>
>>35635651
Please elaborate further lol. This sounds hilarious, how does that even work? Any stories?
>>
>>35635651

> YOU BEEN HERE FOUR HOUR! YOU GO NOW!
>>
>>35635660
Story
>>
Realistically, Chinese buffet food has a lot of sugar in almost every dish. Plus everything is fried. Expect 1250-4500, depending on how many plates you feel like putting away.
>>
>>35634062
I did the math once. At Home Town Buffet I managed to eat about 6 plates of food which totaled to about 2,500 calories.
>>
It has been a while since I ate at one, but plugging it in (with estimated weights), I packed in about 5300 last time.
>>
Close to 1000
>>
>>35635734
holy fuck dude thats like 3.5 times my total daily calories
>>
>>35634093
> american

About 6000 calories several times a day
>>
>>35634062
I try to pack in at least 2000 or more. The 7500 guy is full of shit, thats impossible for a normal human
>>
>>35635864
lol found the manlet
>>
>>35634062
That depends on so many variables that it reduces your question down to a meaningless argument starter.
>>
>>35636726
you either start a manlet or a fatass usually.
>>
>>35636536
Maybe he's left humanity behind
>>
>>35636536
Oh yeah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttC7KbE_uDo
>>
>>35634093
The only kind.
>>
Probably like 1500
>>
>>35634062
more than enough
>>
here some tips for bulking:
>Bring any and all coupons
>Go 20-25 minutes before dinner starts so you can pay lunch prices and eat dinner items
>Plan to be there for 2-4 hours
>Use this time wisely, do not eat a lot very quickly, eat normal amounts until you are full
>If you become full, simply take a 15-20 minute soup or ice cream break
>When break is over, go back in for more
>Always take a shit while you're there
>Only drink water
>Don't be afraid to waste a lot of food if it is cold
>NEVER get salad, salad is filler and wastes space
>Bring a book or watch stuff on your Ipod to avoid boredom
>Some buffets have dinner only items and may want to charge you dinner prices for getting them, you can avoid this by trying to mix with a crowd while acquiring these items and "guarding your plate" at the table.
>Never be fooled by feeling full, in 15 to twenty minutes you can be good for another medium sized plate
>Soy can fill you up, use it sparingly if you have to or just not at all
>Avoid pieces of meat that are mostly coating, tear some of it off and eat what is food
>The American selections are usually crap
>Pick a booth with a lot of room between bench and table, if you start feeling really full it will help you if you can lay down for a while
>Always bring a buddy, if you are laying down and they are still eating they will be less likely to boot you out
>It is always ok to take napkins, silverware and sugar packets from surrounding, unoccupied tables
>Generally, every cup of hot tea deserves 5-7 sugar packets, plan accordingly
>>
>>35634093
American food? Or a buffet in America?
Because most buffets here in America are Chinese
>>
>>35634147
no way you can eat 7500kcal in one go. I would puke at 3000kcal probably unless I would choose the most unhealthy and kcal dense shit.
>>
>>35638215
This sounds more like a homelessness guide than a "bulking" guide.
But I agree on the only drinking water part. People who drink soda use like half their stomach on the drink alone.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.