[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here constantly fantasize about training to be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

Anyone else here constantly fantasize about training to be a superhero? What kind of routine would you envision for yourself if you had an endless pool of resources at your disposal?
>>
>>35633369
Pretty much just Caps gym from avengers
>>
>>35633428
Haven't seen it but considering he's a government funded super soldier the shit must be pretty cash
>>
Extreme amounts of running for chasing criminals and keeping cardio strong to fight crime all night

A lot of lat work and climbing, need to be able to effortlessly pull yourself up a wall or a rope and throw yourself over obstacles

MMA gym for a constant stream of scrubs to practice against all day

Anavar + Testosterone + Insane amounts of EPO
>>
>>35633369
>What kind of routine would you envision for yourself if you had an endless pool of resources at your disposal?

Squats
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 320x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 320x460px
>>
>>35633369
Could Cap even beat Spidey? I know Spiderman basically idolizes the dude, but I'm pretty sure he could OHKO Cap without any real trouble if he weren't jobbing like he normally does 99% of the time.
>>
File: QLahaog.png (491KB, 1300x1236px) Image search: [Google]
QLahaog.png
491KB, 1300x1236px
>>35634224
American hero
>drugged solider who fights for his country
>alien with laser beams
>alien with telepathy
>woman from an ancient order of warriors

Japanese heroes
>nigger in a thong
>furry with super strength
>loli tsundere psychic
>salaryman who went bald from intense training

Why are Japanese heroes so much better
>>
>>
>>35633369
I used to constantly do this in middle school and early high school. I'd fantasize about how great my life would be if by some miraculous occurrence I got superpowers and instead of being the awkward kid with autism I became the mysterious dangerous hot guy all the ladies swooned over and all the guys were jealous of. I would use people in my life especially my oneitis's as characters in this mental fan fiction. I realized how fucked up and pathetic this was when I got into high school and realized I was planning on scenarios that would never take place that relied on the prerequisite hypothetical premise of me saving the school from a shooting by stopping bullets with my mind and beating the attacker to death with a metal door handle I ripped off a door to the nearest classroom, ensuring the safety of my classmates, and coming back to my school after being commandeered by some special ops government program that tested my powers before sending me and a team of mutant assassins to decimate Americas enemies. That's when I decided I would never fantasize about anything that couldn't possibly happen to me without hard work and dedication on my own part instead of stupid fantasies about being some kind of new age antihero teen. That's when I decided to make it my goal to be a body builder. If I'd never be a super human, I could come close to looking like one.
>>
>>35634250

He jobbed to Cap in Civil War
>>
>>35634611
>>35634611
> confirmed to have never read comics

Cap has always been superior to near everyone in the Avengers barring Tony, Hulk and Thor.
>>
File: cyclops.png (910KB, 1086x1711px) Image search: [Google]
cyclops.png
910KB, 1086x1711px
Cyclops
>>
>>35634209
I find it weird that performance enhancing drugs are never used by superheroes, particularly ones like Batman. Occasionally a character might use one, but it always results in them turning into a bad guy until they stop using it.
>>
I wanna be big daddy so I can have a hit girl to do things with
>>
>>35634428
nigga im 25 and still fantasize about this shit because it's fun to do so, especially during post workout nap nap times.
>>
It's occurred to me. First I need a list of people that have failed my city. And you know, to have any ability whatsoever to pull it off. Billion dollars would be nice too.
>>
>>35633369
Just working out your body PROBABLY won't ever make you a super hero or super human.
But yeah, fantasized about it off and on my whole life.
Still basically a real goal of mine.
>>
I wish I was Spider-man. Extreme cardio all day long along with stupid strength for his size. I would be swinging all day everyday doing cool shit.
>>
>>35633369
Would probably ask for a routine from a man in womans clothing on an indonesian cheese trafficking forum or any other equivalent fitness forums in my universe
>>
Rorschach from Watchmen. He is a no way a superhero - he (and almost everybody else from Watchmen) relies on their own strength, not on some flimsy magical power. Yeah, he's a bit of a nutter, but his heart is in the right place.

>>35634428
Holy shit brah...

You may have the muscle, but you need a good personality.

I don't think girls would "swoon" over a mass of muscle with no personality.
>>
>>35635527
Friendly reminder that Ozymandias did nothing wrong.
>>
>>35633369
Uhm, would you look at this coincidence of a thread. It just so happens that I can't find any goal in my life that would give me a sense of worth and purpose. I've always wanted to help people in some way and now at 19 years of age I just can't think of a job I could lovingly go to besides this. Any advice ?
>>
>>35634428
>>35634919
Just work out a ton and learn at least 5 martial arts while capitalizing on one and finding others that flow well with it

Train regularly until you're extremely disciplined then go to the ghetto and save dames until you get shot (which would probably happen relatively fast) at which point you'd go back to your normal life satisfied that you did SOMETHING good (unless you die). fact is, only guns have any place in the world of fighting now, unfortunately, life isn't a movie. Imagination is really a wonderful thing though, probably would've offed myself if I didn't have a creative mind to retreat into.
>>
File: detective comics 853-09.jpg (472KB, 1240x1924px) Image search: [Google]
detective comics 853-09.jpg
472KB, 1240x1924px
>>35634302
Probably because you don't speak Japanese, so you only hear about Japanese media in the instances that it's so good someone is inspired to translate and edit the whole thing for your consumption.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.