[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /fit/ I'm literally crying tears of joy and laughing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (425KB, 1074x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
425KB, 1074x483px
Dear /fit/ I'm literally crying tears of joy and laughing my ass off right now. Most of my life since about 10 years old I've been over weight and never felt motivated to exercise. I'd always tell myself. "Some day I'll be in shape" then I'll have a cheeseburger on a "cheat day" and go right back if not worse off than I was before.
However today I did something I never thought I could accomplish or ever wanted to until I took fitness serious.
I just squatted 2pl8s on the squat.
That may not impress most of you, maybe it might for some of you. But right now I'm so happy I'm winning the war against fat me. I can't quite put my finger on it but when I discovered /fit/ it changed my outlook on life. Call me a faggot all you want. But this fatty will make it.
Thank you

>tldr: long time fatty hit a PR and is damn proud of it and thankful.
>>
:D
>>
>2pl8
Enjoying your first week of lifting?
>>
>>35631474
Fukken rights brah.

We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>35631618
Abso-fuckin-lutely
>>
Hi OP, good job, I'm proud of you. Please don't stop, remember to eat well. Never give up, you glorious faggot.
>>
>>35631474
Gj, now aim for another plate.
>>
be me 185cm (6'1' i guess) with 87 kg, 20 and in the worst shape of my life. I had disguisting fucking booze belly and shit.
>start lifting
>2 months later 78kg
>1 month later some of abs actually visible got some pretty decent noob gains
>motivated as fuck just got home from the gym in like 4 am

i believe you anon, you're gonna make it, fuck it we're all gonna make it

seeing your own progress is the best fucking motivation you can ever get, i feel so fucking stoked everytime i see myself in the mirror and want more
feels good bruhs
>>
>>35631474
dont give up champ and remember to eat healthy :)
>>
Hey man, fellow fatty here down 60 pounds. I'm really fucking proud of you, and continue the good work. We're gunna have beach bodies some day my friend
>>
File: pepe.jpg (8KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
8KB, 248x203px
Similar thing OP

I decided to stop neglecting legs recently. Started out before christmas barely managing 5x5 with 50 kg. Managed a new PB of 115kg this week

> Feels good man
>>
>>35631474
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh buddy! I'm in the same boat, lift 4 days a week, and I fucking love it. Got a bit more fatty to lose but totally gonna make it!

Lets party when we do.
>>
Nice bodyweight squat m8
>>
>>35631618
probably more than you're enjoying your 20th year of being a fatass.
>>
File: 1450389191396.jpg (61KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
1450389191396.jpg
61KB, 680x591px
>>35631474
Doesn't matter what people say, regardless of the weight its a big achievement for you, congratulations and keep on motivated and working all
>>
OP here. I love you guys! Thanks for the encouragement. We're all gonna make it!

>N-no homo
>>
dont listen to the faggots here that probably dont even lift

good job OP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.