[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that you are literally shortening your life by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

File: Godtierfood.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Godtierfood.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Daily reminder that you are literally shortening your life by continuing to eat meat and animal products.
>>
File: OP.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Daily reminder
>>
>>35628306
Daily reminder that being 90 sucks. So die young
>>
>>35628306
>Living 2 or 3 years longer in the lowest physical state
>Eating delicous meat for life time

Why should someone choose the first?
>>
File: h.jpg (102KB, 1624x308px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
102KB, 1624x308px
>>35628306
Oh, am I now?
>>
>>35628591
>living a life full of health and delicious food
>having health issues, dying at 65, and eating meat

Why would someone choose the second?
>>
>>35628306
My family is long-lived despite terrible diet and exercise habits so I'd rather just eat lean meats and fish most of the time, enjoy a juicy steak on occasion, work out and play outside like a boss and die when my time comes.

I don't think a little longevity is worth it. Can't live forever anyway and any impact I have on earth will happen before that stuff matters.
>>
>>35628676
BMI and body fat percentage are highly correlated with heart disease, diabetes and many cancer fatalities.
Meat comes with food overabundance, and obesity comes with food overabundance. But obesity does not come with meat.

The United States has the most fat people and therefore the unhealthiest out of all 1st world countries because of food abundance, government subsidy and promotion of calorie dense HFCS and soybean oil et al., and marketing. That's it.
>>
>>35628591
>Eating delicious meat
-Delicious
-Meat
pick one.
>>
>>35628672
Damn. Good for you.
>>
One can not shorten their life until they have lived it to the end, at which point there is nothing one can do.
>>
>>35628306
Daily reminder that you are literally shortening your life by breathing.
>>
>>35628672
>literally getting Fs on all your tests
never gonna make it
>>
Daily reminder that your life extension fantasies come at the cost of reduced anabolism and quality of life.
>>
>>35628306

>daily reminder that this guy>>35628672 ate three eggs and 2 sausages with his breakfast this morning
>>
>>35628306
you are literally retarded, you b-12 deficient beta monkey
>>
>>35628306

>shortening your life

That's simply not true. I am in fact significantly lengthening my life by eating meat because if I had to eat rabbit food for the rest of my life I would kill myself within a month.
>>
>>35628821
>what are b12 supplements?
>>
>>35628922
>Having to take supplements on a "good" diet.
>>
File: parenterale.jpg (120KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
parenterale.jpg
120KB, 704x396px
>2016
>still eating food and lowering your lifespan
>not doing the parenteral nutrition masterrace diet
>>
>>35628758
agreed. meat is not delicious unless you put a shit ton of spices or sauces on it. you can do this with vegetables and they will taste the same
>>
>>35629091
Vegetables aren't always delicious either- why do you think people cook them with oil salt and spices?
People crave meat and plants, oils, salts, sugars, in a non-exclusive way, because all of these foods contain essential nutrients.
>>
continue to follow the mainstream you purposeless drones
>>
>>35629114
Literally no one craves meat...
>>
>>35629114
you can get all essential nutrients from plants, the only thing you get from meat is cancer
>>
>>35629131

Ask ur mum about last night
>>
>>35629131
>This is what fuccboi vegans actually believe.
>>
>>35629145
>This is what retards actually believe

You can barely even get calories from meat. Fat is wonderful for human beings. You fuckers are trying to be gorillas.
>>
>>35628756
This. During the no fat craze if the 80's and 90's, the sugar content of food was increased dramatically. And guess what happened?
>>
>>35629170
>Implying fat doesn't exist in vegetables and legumes
>>
>>35629131
>>35629145
Meat, especially red meat contains an abundance of bioavailable micronutrients which have to be supplemented in vegan diets. It contains more bioavailable proteins and a better balance of fatty acids than most plant foods. Even grass fed red meats contain a sufficient amount of Omega-3 fatty acids to the point where supplementation is unnecessary.

People crave fat, salt, B12, micronutrients and protein, therefore they eat meat. People also crave carbohydrates and B-vitamins, therefore they eat their meat on a wheat bun. They crave vegetables with micronutrients, antioxidants and insoluble fibers which they can't get from meat and bread, therefore they put tomatoes, slaw, lettuce and onions on their burger.
>>
File: kektop.jpg (30KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
kektop.jpg
30KB, 533x388px
>>35629147
>>
>Implying I want to be alive

ayylmao
>>
File: 1386788645942.jpg (382KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1386788645942.jpg
382KB, 1024x682px
>[British vegetarians] death rates are similar to those of comparable non-vegetarians, suggesting that much of this benefit may be attributed to non-dietary lifestyle factors such as a low prevalence of smoking and a generally high socio-economic status, or to aspects of the diet other than the avoidance of meat and fish.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12001975

>b-but muh heart disease!
Do you want to not die, or do you want to not die from heart disease? Further, meta-studies on vegetarianism are poisoned by the inclusion of Adventist studies, which don't factor for obesity because they believe obesity to be divine punishment for eating meat (not even joking).

Randomized-controlled studies cast serous doubt on a meaningful role of diet in the morbidity or mortality of heart disease, with weight and exercise appearing to be the salient factors, e.g.:

>CONCLUSIONS: Two-year weight loss diets can induce a significant regression of measurable carotid VWV. The effect is similar in low-fat, Mediterranean, or low-carbohydrate strategies and appears to be mediated mainly by the weight loss-induced decline in blood pressure
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20194883
>>
File: grilled-rare-steak.jpg (141KB, 540x397px) Image search: [Google]
grilled-rare-steak.jpg
141KB, 540x397px
>>35629091
>meat is not delicious unless you put a shit ton of spices or sauces on it
found the homosexual
>>
>>35629202
People crave doritos, soda, donuts, white bread, twinkies, ice cream, alcohol, skittles, tobacco, etc etc etc. Please explain the health advantage of this. Oh wait, you can't.
>>
>>35629268
just looking at that chunk of cancer makes me nauseous
>>
>>35628306

> Daily reminder that you are literally shortening your life by continuing to eat LARGE QUANTITIES of meat and animal products.

Fixed that for you
>>
>>35629282
How is your period going?
>>
>>35629091

wat?

you ever had a filet mignon cooked rare with no spices or oil? It is still tasty and melts in your mouth.
>>
>>35629268
>attaching a pic of a steak that has been marinated
good point
>>
>>35628922
you think that's the only thing missing from your diet? I mean your meme-diet is one sided enough to make creatine have a nootropic effect on you. You are literally mentally handicapped because of nutritional deficiencies when vegan.
>>
>>35629344
Please indicate what nutrients I am missing from my diet other than high levels of saturated fats
>>
>>35629308
that's meat juice you stupid cuck
>>
File: 1319665935362.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1319665935362.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>35629131
>>
>>35629308
>This retarded
Thank you for proving our point
>>
>>35629368
A viable protein source that isnt fucking 60% carbs
>>
>>35629278
Salt and sugar are good historically.
>>
>>35629246
How is that last study supposed to support your claim? It shows that people who are overweight or obese (BMI ≥27) and that lose weight have some of their health markers improve. Not that people who are lean and exercise are immune to heart disease or that isocaloric diets of varying composition have no notable influence on heart disease risk. That's complete quackery.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>35629368
vitamin a
vitamin b-12
zinc
dha (one of the two essential omega-3 fatty acids)
methionine
glycine
arginine
creatine
choline
>>
>>35629487
If diet DID not a notable influence on heart disease risk, then we should see this in RCT of fatties, but we don't.

We can't study heart disease in the lean and fit because the CVD morbidity is, for all intents an purposes, zero.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>35629308
Holy shit stop wasting oxygen you retarded imbecile
>>
>>35629568
You're pulling statistics out of your ass and it's obvious you have no formal education on this topic. People who are lean and fit die from atherosclerosis all the time. You can induce atherosclerosis in lean and fit animals. This is because deposition of atherogenic lipoproteins in the intima is the underlying cause. The complications of obesity and lack of exercise (insulin resistance, hypertension, impaired immune functioning, and so forth) can accelerate lesion development, but you cannot get lesions without supraphysiological amounts of lipoproteins.
>>
>>35629678
>but you cannot get lesions without supraphysiological amounts of lipoproteins
Not only not true, but completely absurd. Specific fractions of lipoproteins, not TOTAL lipoproteins are associated with atherosclerosis, but presumptive causal agents of atherosclerosis, e.g. smoking, have too little effect on lipid-profile for lipoproteins to be the mechanism, or at least sole mechanism, responsible for the development of ASVD.
>>
>>35629091
Yeah but we also want to make it, so we need protein. And to get protein as a vegan you need to eat beans, lentils and tofu at every single meal.
>>
>>35630338
Or protein powder
>>
>>35630180

>presumptive causal agents of atherosclerosis, e.g. smoking, have too little effect on lipid-profile for lipoproteins to be the mechanism

smoking isn't a causal agent, it's a contibutory agent

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/

>if the serum total cholesterol is 90 to 140 mg/dL, there is no evidence that cigarette smoking, systemic hypertension, diabetes mellitus, inactivity, or obesity produces atherosclerotic plaques. Hypercholesterolemia is the only direct atherosclerotic risk factor; the others are indirect. If, however, the total cholesterol level is >150 mg/dL and the LDL cholesterol is >100 mg/dL, the other risk factors clearly accelerate atherosclerosis.
>>
>>35630428
Vegan protein powder is insanely expensive
>>
>>35630180
>Not only not true, but completely absurd. Specific fractions of lipoproteins
Hence my use of the qualifier 'atherogenic' in 'atherogenic lipoproteins', dumbfuck.

>presumptive causal agents of atherosclerosis, e.g. smoking, have too little effect on lipid-profile for lipoproteins to be the mechanism, or at least sole mechanism, responsible for the development of ASVD
Lmfao. Let me see an experimental model where breathing smoke alone causes atherosclerosis. I'm waiting.
>>
>>35630475
>non-peer reviewed garbage
kek

His "cite" for this pants-on-head-retarded claim is Keys Seven Countries study, which does not come even close to proving such an absurdity.

Higher quality studies have long since absolved total lipoproteins as the causal agent of atherosclerosis
>>
>>35628306
>implying I want to become 80+
>>
>>35628306
Given we can meet our death in a number of ways, why bother beyond a few non-retarded dietary choices?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.