[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apple Cider Vinegar for cutting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: braggs_acv_1.jpg (37KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
braggs_acv_1.jpg
37KB, 550x550px
Any thoughts on apple cider vinegar? Makes water a little less dull, considering flavored drinks are not an option.

Does anyone have experience with it?
>>
its great for bulking if you have problems with heartburn.
>>
>>35628166

Tastes like absolute shit and I mean absolute shit, also made my house smell rancid for months.

DONT NOT FALL FOR THE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR MEME
>>
Mix lemon juice with water, it is so much better do not fucking use vinegar OP what the fuck
>>
>>35629808
This.
>>
>>35628166
>mixing apple cider vinegar with water for taste

what the fuck
>>
>>35628166
>considering flavored drinks are not an option.

diet soda?
>>
Non sugar juice mix ? You fucking daft cunt, you can buy a gallon mixer of that.
>>
>>35629869
diet soda is garbage and ive heard nothing but bad things about aspartame

>>35629904
this, just get squash or whatever its called, cheap as fuck but you should just drink regular water anyways
>>
Good luck on your 2016 enamel erosion goals OP.
>>
>>35630192
>diet soda is garbage and ive heard nothing but bad things about aspartame

so you haven't read the hundreds of studies showing it's safety?
>>
>>35630192
>ive heard nothing but bad things about aspartame

From where? nature news? Abovetopsecret? You're yerba mate' drinking faggot dojo? Aspartame is the most studied food ingredient in the world and there is no credible evidence of any danger for human consumption.
>>
Don't be a pussy and just drop all non-water non-alcohol drinks from you life. They are unhealthy and useless

If you cannot give up flavored beverages for water, you will not make it
>>
>>35630218
>>35630285

Aspartame has two negative side effects as far as I know.

If you're fat as fuck and your insulin and leptin are already fubar'd, drinking aspartame or any other artificial sweetener will spike your insulin. At this point, the body is so fucked up insulin spikes are triggered just by the taste of sugar - and aspartame is the least of your worries.

Secondly, aspartame in large amounts will wreak havoc on the bacteria in your gut. Basically, the lactobacillus die off trying to feed on the false-sugar, and then candida is able to explode into abundance.

Is it safe? Yeah, sure, why not. Is it still shit? 100%. Literally - it is a byproduct that genetically engineered E. Coli excretes.
>>
>>35630339
I'll tell you right now you aren't as smart as you think you are. I bet you still think dietary antioxidants have appreciable benefits.
>>
File: ya.jpg (22KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
ya.jpg
22KB, 300x286px
>>35630369

>Can't refute the point
>Attacks the person instead

No one is telling you that you can't drink your diet sodas, so there is no need to be salty.
>>
>>35630339
>If you're fat as fuck and your insulin and leptin are already fubar'd, drinking aspartame or any other artificial sweetener will spike your insulin. At this point, the body is so fucked up insulin spikes are triggered just by the taste of sugar - and aspartame is the least of your worries.

this has already been proven to be wrong. haven't read about the other one.
>>
>>35628166
Sure, but don't buy that expensive-ass shit, OP. Drinking vinegar is good for your digestion, but it can be the plain, old filtered stuff. Doesn't have to have "The Mother" in it.
>>
>>35630209
Good luck on your strawless life, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>35632465
>the year is no longer 2015
>you imply that you continue to apply suction to a phallic object in order to imbibe sugar water

>>35628166
Just fucking drink water, food is fuel, it doesn't have to taste like fat and sugar all the time, same goes for what you drink.

And besides, there is literally nothing that will quench your thirst better than water. It tastes amazing.
>>
>>35629869
Not OP but that shit tastes fucking disgusting.
>>
>>35631640
this poster is a big-pharma disinfo shillbot

ignore him and profit
>>
File: grape.jpg (15KB, 120x275px) Image search: [Google]
grape.jpg
15KB, 120x275px
They have some new drinks that isn't half bad, but you can still smell/taste that finish tang of vinegar but it's not nearly as strong
>>
File: GrapeAcai_NUT.jpg (24KB, 210x282px) Image search: [Google]
GrapeAcai_NUT.jpg
24KB, 210x282px
>>35633489
Here's the nutritional information. I think it's pretty solid considering there's not much in there but still tastes so-so.
>>
I quit soda so I'll tell you what I do, club soda, plus lemonade flavor concentrate, tastes like soda with no calories or bad shit.
>>
>>35628166
What in the fuck is wrong with just drinking water?
>>
>>35628166
>Makes water a little less dull
Fucking stevia.
>>
>>35628166

I wash my hair with Apple Cider Vinegar.

I use lemon juice to flavor my water.
>>
I use Apple Cider Vinegar to kill my warts.

Can't imagine it's long time good for you to drink it in large doses
>>
>>35630369
>I bet you still think dietary antioxidants have appreciable benefits.
I bet you have absolutely no clue why this statement is absurd.

Protip: protein oxidizes, and so do most other compounds.
>>
>>35630339
>>35631077
Not that cunt, but you're posting no evidence.

So what if there is no and non-"sugar". There are still starches if you have a healthy diet. The other point was called out as well.
>>
>>35628166
>>35633489
>Not milk
>Not water with literally any flavor, including ginger, salt, pepper, pumpkin spice, clove, oil(s), etc.
>Not coffee or tea
>Fucking vinegar
This is bait.
>>
File: +.jpg (32KB, 330x499px) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
32KB, 330x499px
>>35633626
>tfw peppermint oil
>>
a spoon of ACV mix with 1/3 glass of organic apple juice and fill the rest with water. Tastes really good, like cider basicaly. I drink it for the taste.

Really good for your bowel.. slick shit every time.
>>
>>35628166
My girlfriend swears by this shit. She puts a bit in her water. She drinks 3-4 liters a day. It's excellent for your kidneys and liver. No joke, she had bloodwork done last week, her kidneys are somehow functioning at %136.

However, this shit wears on your enamel big time. She avoids it by using a straw. Just don't swish it.
>>
>>35628166
What is pic related?
>>
>>35634026
also maybe toss a teaspoon of baking Soda in your mouth and swish it around afew a minute to neutralize the acid.. it s extremely acidid and will definitely erode anything on which it is allowed to sit.

smart to wash it down with plain water afterwards to rinse your esophagus too..
>>
>>35628166
i'd rather drink my own piss for the taste
>>
>>35634426
done that... supposed to be healthful give it a shot..
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19661687
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16015276
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9630389

don't drink vinegar straight, you'll burn your esophagus and teeth. people have mixed vinegar with water for thousands of years though. romans had their posca, persians had sekanjabin, and early american farmers had switchel
>>
>>35628166
Mix it in water with some stevia and you have a nice bitter-apple drink that's got some interesting health effects.
>>
>>35628166

I'm not sure if other Michigan bros do this or not; get a bowl and fill that bitch with apple cider vinegar, add cucumbers, and let sit for a few hours.

Shit is fucking Godly good.
>>
Make matcha club soda

>2tsp matcha powder
>1tsp sugar/stevia
>a bunch of water

>Put your matcha in your glass and boil some water
>Once water is boiled dribble just a little bit of it into the glass/cup to make a consistency that is like a runny paste
>Whisk/mix with fork or chopstick
>Add sugar/sweetener
>Pour the club soda in like you would pour a beer (so it doesn't foam up)
>Stir a bit

BOOM
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.