[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is vaping douchey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: vape3-big.jpg (16KB, 434x289px) Image search: [Google]
vape3-big.jpg
16KB, 434x289px
Is vaping douchey?
>>
>>35626531
pic related
>>
File: 1443144067278.png (189KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1443144067278.png
189KB, 500x737px
>>35626531
>>
Gayest thing since dick in the ass
>>
>>35626531
I'd really be more concerned about it exploding in my face.
>>
If you do it outside and don't make a big deal about it it isn't. You never see smokers acting like teenagers about their brand of cigarettes. The reason people don't like them is the moronic culture around them and vapors claiming it shouldn't bother someone because it's just water vapor
>>
It has been proven to cause "popcorn lung". Google what that is and enjoy your vape.
>>
>>35627860

That article was grossly exaggerated though
>>
yes, also a waste of time/money.
>>
>>35626531
It's not. Don't act like a retard and blow clouds in people's faces and you'll be fine. It's better than smelling like an ashtray

>>35627860
"proven"
>>
>>35626546
Lmao
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-15-15-50-19-1.png (323KB, 1080x733px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-15-15-50-19-1.png
323KB, 1080x733px
>>
File: aXm7545xjU.jpg (85KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm7545xjU.jpg
85KB, 650x650px
The VAST majority of people who shit on vaping have never smoked a cigarette in their lives and absolutely loathe cigarettes and the smell, and have always mentally associated the image of smoking with death, disease, addiction, and stupidity, not to mention that they believe smokers are slaves to the evil big tobacco companies.

This group thinks that people who smoke cigarettes are complete morons, but as anyone who has researched addiction and genetics knows, it's a complicated issue. Some smokers are genetically prone to nicotine addiction, many people with mental health disorders find symptomatic relief in tobacco smoking, nicotine is one of the most addictive substances due to its dopaminergic affinity, and smokers who try to quit are often surrounded by other smokers, which makes quitting far more difficult than the more taboo substances, to name just a few reasons.

Now when these people see someone puffing on a vape for the first time, their gut reaction is the same as when they see people smoking, that they're dumb addicts with no regard for their health. The skepticism kicks in heavily and they go frantically searching for evidence (or just assume) that it's just as unhealthy as smoking, based on the lack of studies on long-term health effects.

To make matters worse, some over-enthusiastic vapers started making more and more powerful mods, to the point that they're blowing out massive clouds. Nothing wrong with that, but it draws significantly more attention and thus people assume they're whoring for attention "we get it, you vape". And plenty of people started vaping in public indoor areas that you wouldn't be allowed to smoke, just because it's non-carcinogenic and doesn't expose others to secondhand nicotine. If you don't like cigarettes, this would understandably piss you off and make you bitter to vapers.
>>
>>35626531

Yes. Next question?
>>
>>35629646

Vaper spotted what a loser am I right guys?
>>
>>35626531
I've only seen fedoras vape. Somehow it's made smoking look dorky and lame.
>>
>>35626531
The only way it is not douchey is if you are legitimately using it as a tool to kick tobacco and nicotine. Even then I'll still make fun of you for not just quitting cold turkey.
>>
>>35626531
Is a douche bag douchey?
>>
File: 1433217203612.jpg (15KB, 374x366px) Image search: [Google]
1433217203612.jpg
15KB, 374x366px
>>35629646
>>
>smoke pack a day (sometimes 2) for 5 years
>try gum
nope
>try patches
cool for dreams but nope
>try champix/other pills
couldnt sleep

>brought a vape december 2014
literally stopped as soon as i got it. vape couple of times a day now, but can go a day without. i vape in my car but thats as public as it gets. otherwise just at home.

edgy teens who use no nicotine and just try blow big clouds or take selfies ruined it for everyone
>>
They aren't called mouth-fedoras for no reason.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.