[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Replacement for OHP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
5x5 fag here. I'm looking for an OHP substitute. I recently got a concussion and was told to avoid all exercise where I might be hit in the head.
>>
Push press
Handstand pushups
>>
to be quite honest with you family whoever said that probably meant sports with physical contact. you're not going to hit your head while pressing.
>>
>>35625398
2x2 bench squat
>>
DB OHP
>>
overhead squats
>>
>>35625398
Even without the concussion, dropping an overhead press on your head would be awful. Little bumps aren't going to do anything.
>>
>>35625398
Do OHP properly and you won't hit your head. Alternatively, use dumbbells.

Or just do incline press and lateral raises.
>>
>>35625398
If you are somehow able to hit yourself on the head in an OHP, you deserve whatever injury you get.
>>
You have to be a fucking retard to hit your head on OHP.
>>
>>35625398
>download.jpg
I don't think that's his actual name
can someone tell me who that guy is?
>>
>tfw bar hits nose on the way down
>>
>>35626297

shylock pls go
>>
>>35626297
do you belong to a certain kind of people that generally have big noses?
>>
File: 1452826398705.jpg (159KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1452826398705.jpg
159KB, 583x583px
>>35625398

wait, you getting hit in the head with ohp?
>>
>>35626393
literal kek
>>
>>35626269
> not recognizing Download Piana
>>
>>35625398
Do the OHP. You're not going to fucking hit your head. Use lighter weight that you can handle properly if you're worried.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.