[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be ill for three weeks so no training >get better >light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mj-laughing.gif (4MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
mj-laughing.gif
4MB, 280x200px
>be ill for three weeks so no training
>get better
>light gym session the other day
>heavy as fuck farmers walk session yesterday
>mfw cumulative DOMS fucking everywhere
>>
>>35625338
Man up pussy. It's not like you'll be as sore next week
>>
Nice
Epic
I like it
>>
File: 1448690796358.jpg (182KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1448690796358.jpg
182KB, 1024x768px
>>35625338

What the fuck is so funny about that? Why the hell is this even a thread?

>i worked out for the first time in a while and now i'm feeling DOMS

wow, no fucking shit? What's next? You're gonna tell us Trump's gonna be the GOP's nominee? Obama's not going to be president anymore? Hilary's gonna be the Democrats' nominee? Jews and muslims hate each other? America is a fucking retarded country with the way it views religion and for example gun control? That it's not wonder that retards in america are killing each other BECAUSE YOU CAN GET A GUN EVERYWHERE?

Fucking moron
>>
>>35625338
Trap DOMS are best DOMS.

Related, I've been out of the gym for 2 weeks due to injury (failed to keep good form on the last couple of reps of squats...), and as it looks I doubt I'll be back by next week.
I'm doing bodyweight squats at home every day, and hopefully that will be enough to keep me from getting massive leg DOMS when I do return to the gym.
>>
>>35625366
woah
>>
>>35625352
>It's not like you'll be as sore next week
I know but it's worse than I've had in a while
worse than the day after my first strongman comp to be honest
>>
>>35625366

What the fuck is up with that pic. How do they get up there or is it shopped?
>>
>>35625338
Today, I had the worst DOMS in my legs, they felt like jelly and kept trying to give out on me. The worst part is that this was happening at the hospital, because I had to drive a family member there, so I kept getting weird looks because of the pseudolimp I had going on.

Give me the worst arm DOMS imaginable, ill take that over leg DOMS.
>>
This is a fucking twitter post, keep it there please.

Glad you're well tho senpai
>>
>>35625543
to be honest I was aiming to turn it into a subtle brag thread because I finally got a 285lb farmers walk for 50 feet
300lb here I come!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.