[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many years in did you realize that lifting wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1424700697201.jpg (116KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1424700697201.jpg
116KB, 480x640px
How many years in did you realize that lifting wouldn't fix all your life problems?
>>
Do you need to talk anon?
>>
>>35624486

>that pic

i wish it was real brehs
>>
>>35624486
One year ago. That's when I stopped lifting.
>>
>>35624542

>stopped lifting

Kill yourself
>>
>>35624549
Planning on it.
>>
I tried that position once. Got a wicked cramp in my hip flexor.
>>
Anne frankly, I did nazi that coming. I literally came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, 11/10 with rice, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. You are now banned from /r/pyongyang What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. Jet fuel can't melt dank memes, that stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. /r/dadjokes. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle.

Edit: This blew up. RIP my inbox.
>>
File: 1452230544447.gif (2MB, 350x264px) Image search: [Google]
1452230544447.gif
2MB, 350x264px
>>35624638
MODS
>>
File: 1451936749912.jpg (92KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451936749912.jpg
92KB, 500x375px
>>35624638
>>
meh
at least i hate myself less
>>
>>35624486
Original pic/source?
>>
File: god impregnating jesus.jpg (118KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
god impregnating jesus.jpg
118KB, 480x640px
>>35624531
>>
>>35624486
i started lifting in grade 10-11 by grade 12 when i had a good body but still 0 social skills thats when i knew it wasnt going to solve my problems. that was like 8 years ago and here i am today still a virgin

death would be a sweet gift
>>
>>35624486
Since day one, because I'm not a complete idiot. If you can't accept that:
>Your life will not become a hentai with every chick wanting to bang you after you get swole
>You will still probably be an awkward robot after you get swole, and need to figure that shit out too without taking advice from PUA shit
>You will mostly be you with bigger muscles and maybe a better sense of self worth/determination. Which is still way better than being you, but you're still not fucking Adonis
Then you have pretty unrealistic expectations about lifting.
>>
>>35625111
>>35625244
social skills improve the same fucking way lifting does, you have to do it again and again
why people on this board dont get this i will never understand
>>
>>35625000
Go fuck yourself
/shitpost
>>
Just push them away and stop worrying about it. If you solve your problems, you'll just become aware of other problems.

>>35624562
Nice comeback
>>
>>35625269
This guy gets it
>>
I'm still hoping
>>
>>35625000
trips get
>>
File: 1452765013417.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452765013417.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>35624638
>>
>>35624486
i can tell you that not lifting made my problems worse
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.