[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do into The Piano Man natty? Trying to look good for summer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Rich-Piana-mega-Mutant-in-2013.gif (148KB, 499x726px) Image search: [Google]
Rich-Piana-mega-Mutant-in-2013.gif
148KB, 499x726px
How do into The Piano Man natty? Trying to look good for summer.
>>
>>35623756
Is that a shoop? Looks big as fuck.
To answer your question, isn't it obvious? ( hour arm workouts and eating big. CMON!
>>
File: facegasp2a.jpg (62KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
facegasp2a.jpg
62KB, 600x338px
>>35623756
>how many scoops of photoshop
>>
How do I create "the best case fucking scenario" to achieve this look?
>>
>>35623793
Curls whilst injecting the roids directly into biceps.
Lat rows. More lat rows. Even more lat rows whilst injecting the roids directly into lats.
Leg press whilst injecting the roids into quads.
No squats. Squats work your core and you'll build up actual strength there and you won't have the tiny waist like the pic.
>>
File: 1424449851386.jpg (57KB, 393x650px) Image search: [Google]
1424449851386.jpg
57KB, 393x650px
>>35623783
shopped, dude has never been tiny tho
>>
>>35623823
That's considered natty right?
>>
>>35623880
Sure. If you use organic, free range, non-GMO, no anti-biotic 'roids.
>>
>>35623880
Is many natty time
>>
>>35623880
natty platinum
>>
>>35623911
>>35623955
Thanks fellow /fit/izens we all gonna make it
>>
There are couple of things you could do.

Start doing his 30 pounds of muscle in three months- routine. Look it up on youtube. Cyckle this through the year, you'll see around 120 pounds minimum of increase in muscle.

To aid your jorney to fucking freakhood you'll need some supplements. I'd advice you check out his website. Also them cookies are good too if you need to spend more than two hours beetween meals. But don't get busted while eating one of those bad boys though!

The only food you should be eating is real food. Yams and oats for carbs in that order. For proteins I recommend egg whites. Blend that shit into shake which isn't a shake so it doesn't count as a meal. Easy way to eat more while not increasing the meals and getting fat. Stupid simple, right? Of course don't forget to have one "fun meal" a day. Just storm into a fast food joint right before they close. Get some for your girl too!

But this program is more about mentality. Spreaf the positive energy to feel fucking great. You'll relieve your own stress while making others feel good too. Less stress, more gains. It is also beneficial to increase your usage of swearwords. Ever wonder why people swear while at the gym? Swear words are brains signal to muscle that it's time to fucking huuge. So if you incorporate them in to your everyday speech, you'll trick your muscles into a 24/7 growth state. Remember to drink your BCAA's through the day to support this effect. Like an IV-drip.

So yeah, just telling how it is. Make us a video of your journey and good luck!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.