[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ I'm always fucking bloated. What's the point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 84865471.gif (1MB, 270x216px) Image search: [Google]
84865471.gif
1MB, 270x216px
/fit/ I'm always fucking bloated. What's the point of a six pack if it's gonna be ruined by farts pushing up against it half the time? How do I rid myself of this curse
>>
File: 84894888.jpg (187KB, 750x680px) Image search: [Google]
84894888.jpg
187KB, 750x680px
guess i'll just wear this
>>
>>35623498

lol what
>>
>>35623498
What if a girl tries to grab your traps and then feels that then?
>>
>>35623340
That freaking gif cracks me up damn it
>>
File: 1452473021977.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452473021977.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>35623340
bump for gassy justice
>>
>>35623340
bloatfag reporting in
>>
>>35623340
stop it with the dairy products
but you gotta test out what makes you bloated and what doesn't
>>
>>35623340
fart more often
>>
>>35623340
Try some probiotics. Sometimes bloat can be caused by imbalances in gut bacteria. Just be prepared that you may be running to the bathroom a lot.
>>
>>35623498
girls do this all the time, this is just levelling the field
>>
>>35623340
Do you know what is making you bloated?

I´m constantly when I eat beans.
>>
use a small enema and do that everyday, cures my bloating and stomach and colon pains perfectly. 300ml of water only.
>>
>>35623498
Jesus Christ, what the fuck do you do if you actually convince a girl to come home with you?
>>
>>35623498
The lack of shoulders makes this look like shit.
>>
>>35624647
excuse yourself to go to the bathroom and take off your push up abs. claim it only enhanced the real you if she says anything and then bring her makeup up if she pushes the matter.
>>
>>35624707
Pathetic.

Imagine if you've actually done so well she jumps on you the second you get through the door. You're pretty much fucked. Excusing yourself to go to the bathroom at that point is gonna seem like you came in your pants.
>>
Someone give a legit answer i suffer this curse also.

My farts are non stop and fuckin rancid smelling.
>>
>>35623340
>How do I rid myself of this curse
Remove squatting plugs after lifting.
>>
>>35624814
Girls do it all the time, as soon as you get a girl in the apartment she runs to fix her hair and wash her pussy
>>
>>35624845
So you're comfortable being a girl?
>>
Eating a lot of bread, pasta or brown rice can cause bloat. As well as eating a lot of leafy green vegetables, beans, dairy (yogurt, milk etc), eggs, or any kind of meat. Dehydration and/or "overhydration" can cause bloat too (especially when you realize you're getting dehydrated and guzzle a lot of water).

Basically eating a lot all at once = bloat
Being dehydrated also slows digestion
Not enough fibre slows digestion, causing bloat, but too much fibre also causes bloat...

BASICALLY, YOU'RE FUCKED
>>
Alcohol.

Seriously the cause of virtually all my problems. Why can't I quit it? It's not even good.
>>
>>35624860
I quit drinking and i still have this problem even though i thought it would help
>>
It's a shitty situation. You are filled with gas, most bulking foods are giving you more gas, you feel and look bloated.
You have a normal body and a distended belly of an African child ffs

I want off this train lads
>>
>>35624915
I don't have this problem. Try eating different foods.
>>
>>35624850
just saying dickwit, If they can do it so can we
>>
>>35624981
Ugh, help yourself then, manboobs.
>>
Whenever I'm feeling gassy I go jump on the trampoline for 10 minutes. I burp/fart like a motherfucker but it relieves me of the bloat just like burping a baby I guess.

If you don't have a trampoline just jump? Do some handstands? Idk
>>
dairy, eggs, beans cause bloat and gas as does eating big portions. try balancing things out as far as diet and eat 5-6 smaller meals instead of 3-4 big ones
>>
>>35623340
Are you one of these people on an obscure bodybuilding diet hitting 250g of protein a day? If so, try eating more like a normal person (hint: by normal person I don't mean an obese American rolling into McDonalds 3 times a day).
>>
>>35624583
>Girls do that all the time.
>girls do that
>girls

are you a girl or what? Juat lift. men dont pretend to be something they are something. Now go back to tumblr
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.