[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/ so i got my braces off like a year and a half ago and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Invisalign[1].jpg (186KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Invisalign[1].jpg
186KB, 1024x768px
hey /fit/ so i got my braces off like a year and a half ago and i was given 2 types of retainers. one is glued in my mouth and 1 to wear at night. im a lazy shit and didnt wear the ones at so my back teeth have shifted a bit (idk why the fuck she didnt just glue ones on to the back but only to the front but w/e)

if i start wearing my retainers again will my back teeth shift back? cuz they still fit but you can tell the back ones are off and they hurt like shit, the same pain/pressure id get from them tightening my braces every month, so does that mean its doing work?

pic related, type of braces i got
>>
>>35623157
>if i start wearing my retainers again will my back teeth shift back?

Probably.

>cuz they still fit but you can tell the back ones are off and they hurt like shit, the same pain/pressure id get from them tightening my braces every month, so does that mean its doing work?

Yeah. Duh. Jesus, how fucking stupid are you?

Nevermind, you're stupid as fuck, because you stopped wearing your retainer.

Seriously, how fucking hard is it? Just pop the goddamn thing in before you go to bed, and give it a brush in the morning. Done.

Holy shit, if you can't even accomplish that on the regular, what the everloving fuck are you doing on /fit/? You should go crawl in a hole and pity yourself until you starve to death. You literally can't do the most minimal regular activity to maintain your appearance.

Furthermore, you show a complete lack of respect for the effort and money put into your goddamn mouth. I bet mommy and daddy paid for your straight teeth, huh?

Cunt.
>>
>>35623180
rekt
>>
>>35623157
Yeah your teeth will move back eventually. As long as it still fits it will move your teeth back to where were when you got it fitted. I've got the same situation as you have a permanent retainer on the back of my upper front 4 teeth and a plastic retainer to keep the rest of my upper teeth in place.
>>
WEAR THE RETAINER. I didn't and a tooth is fucked from shifting.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (32KB, 595x403px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
32KB, 595x403px
>>35623180
dis nigga

too much roids?
>>
WEAR THAT FUCKING RETAINER
PLEASE
>>
>>35623227

No, but I dumped a woman partly because her teeth were so bad. She had braces as a teen, and was just too fucking lazy to use her damn retainer.

She was great, but every time she smiled I winced. I take great care of my teeth, and the fact she couldn't be bothered to be consistent in the *smallest possible way* was a clear insight to her personality.
>>
File: 98da1a8d4b[1].jpg (138KB, 629x906px) Image search: [Google]
98da1a8d4b[1].jpg
138KB, 629x906px
>>35623319
heres a pic of my teeth, i honestly don't think the orthodontist did a good job tho. bottom front still looks crooked to me and ik its not my no retainers fault cuz 1. it has a metal one glued on it 2. its been like that from the start. the back only moved a bit
>>
>>35623386
sorry about those shitty teeth insertions brah
>>
>Zbrush tips and tricks

Just use the MoveTopology brush and move those back into position. Done
>>
>>35623397
my braces came off the same day i made my last payment...
>>
>>35623180
>>35623180
>Cunt.
I thought it said Cont. and I got excited for a part 2 of this masterpiece
>>
>>35623409
They're fine, don't worry about them so much just wear your night retainer
>>
while we on the subject of teeth. do thous whiting jells/ships work or fuck up ur teeth?
>>
>>35623451
Crest ones work, if you have naturally weak teeth it can hurt like a motherfucker so take that into consideration
>>
>>35623451

I have custom made molds from... DirectWhite or something like that. They were, I dunno, like $70 and have lasted for years.

Just get the custom molds and order some carbamide peroxide. IRC, carbamide peroxide turns to hydrogen peroxide when in contact with saliva. They'll list retarded numbers like 60%, but in reality they're never more than something like 6% hydrogen peroxide equivalency.

They'll make your teeth sensitive, particularly after several successive days using it. But the sensitivity goes away about a week after you stop bleaching.
>>
>>35623534
how long does the bleeching last and can i use my retainers cuz i have what op pic is
>>
File: IMG_8002.jpg (159KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8002.jpg
159KB, 736x552px
>tfw haven't worn retainer for about a year, no longer fits
>gap in front teeth

How fucked am I /fit/?
>>
>>35623909
Same here. I have to get new bracers again but i also made out with a jb qt so its about confidence
>>
>>35623616

The bleaching lasts as long as you want it to. I got most of my value from two weeks of once per day.

As for the retainer, the stuff I used couldn't be on your teeth longer than half an hour. I never used any overnight stuff.

Honestly, I don't know how anyone could stand an overnight one. The stuff turns to hydrogen peroxide and inevitably gets around in your mouth. It tastes gross and you'd end up swallowing some if you used it at night.
>>
Teeth Aesthetics>>>>>Body Aethetics
>>
>>35623386
Lol that looks like shit my man. Probably a big improvement from before but I'm nearing the end of my braces (at 2 years now) and my teeth look perfectly in line with one another.
>>
>wear retainer
>tooth starts moving UPWARDS into gums

Literally nothing can prevent this goddamn
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.