[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this actually work? Did anyone try it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: 1407358368217.jpg (564KB, 1432x2020px) Image search: [Google]
1407358368217.jpg
564KB, 1432x2020px
Does this actually work? Did anyone try it?
>>
File: mVi8J.gif (47KB, 408x410px) Image search: [Google]
mVi8J.gif
47KB, 408x410px
>>
That's mostly endurance training. Few, maxed reps are the best (in contrast), to fill out originally. That's where the size comes, with enough protein.
>>
File: smug23.jpg (116KB, 493x363px) Image search: [Google]
smug23.jpg
116KB, 493x363px
>>35621658
Yes. Do it. Drink your own cum.
>>
File: Sweat.png (472KB, 795x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Sweat.png
472KB, 795x1100px
Cardio
Squats
Deadlifts
Anything that targets your hips
Medium - high body fat percentage

You will become the trap
>>
File: 1392295049886.jpg (17KB, 304x405px) Image search: [Google]
1392295049886.jpg
17KB, 304x405px
you prolly wanna get skinny af first if you aren't already. Then make sure you're gettin of estrogen rich foods and supplements and cum and do lots of legs, cardio.
>>
>>35621658
>avoid meat because it boosts test
>eat leafy vegetarian shit instead

I knew those faggot vegans were trying to unman us
>>
>>35622350
Estrogen from foods can't actually alter your body in a meaningful way unless you're fat and you consume a ridiculous amount of it every day for years.
>>
>>35621658
Prwtty sure that people at /lgbt/ can help you out with this one. Especially the mtfs.
>>
>>35621658
No

it's shit, get on an hormone treatment if you really wanna look like a girl you retarded faggot
>>
>>35622322
This. Just do crazy cardio with a super low caloric intake to get skinny.
After that, or worked into it down the line, you can probably focus on bulking the muscles you want to, like the glutes. You will need to get sufficient protein, carbs, and fats for that, I think, though.
>>
>>35622374
you only think that becaues of chemtrails man
>>
>>35623485
Nah man I think that because I look like a girl
>>
>>35621658
need a cycle. Cut on test to build the ass muscle and reduce fat. bulk on estro for the feminine fat distribution.
die at 40.
>>
>>35623519
That's not how hormones work, anon. The only way this works for guys that aren't on HRT is by cutting as much as possible and then building muscle only on your lower body while bulking.
>>
File: 1452533964321.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1452533964321.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>Estrogen and test blockers are available on alldaychemist for 1 or 2 dollars a pop
>retard wannabe traps will spend twice as much on Purera Mirifica to have 1/10th the effect, while doing retard diets for 1/100th the effect

inb4 "oh I don't want to fuck with my body by injecting hormones". the entire point of the OP image is to fuck with your hormone levels, why not skip the bullshit and fuck with them directly?

are you afraid of losing your natty card? do traps have natty cards???

fug this stuff is available for purchase with no ID, just a credit card, over the fucking Internet. if I could go un-natty with just a prepaid Visa and $3 a day I'd have been blasting since fucking high school, what's wrong with you cunts. just buy the fucking pills if you wanna look like a girl
>>
File: BEGINNER_S_AESTHETICS.png (1MB, 1376x1582px) Image search: [Google]
BEGINNER_S_AESTHETICS.png
1MB, 1376x1582px
this is better
>>
>>35623539
Hormones fuck your shit up, anon. Some of us just want to look relatively feminine.

I'm personally afraid of losing my natty card. We can get pretty far with diet and exercise.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 239x211px
>>35623551
Implying looking feminine isn't already gonna fuck your own perception of yourself as a male person
>inb4 I identify as a helicopter hurrdurr

If you do ever have kids anon, how will they look upon their dad?

>"hey dad! Wanna play ball?"
>I'm busy on reading about how soy makes your daddy even cuter ^_^

5 years later

>"hey.. Jimmies dad is gonna take us to some rugby tryouts"
>ok sweet little rascal
>oh I wonder why my relationship with my son sucks and he seeks a masculine role model in real males

10 years later
>"hey da"- don't call me that honey, I became "mom" 3 years ago :^)

Im actually serious anon, don't have kids and continue your genetic offspring, or become the man you're supposed to be and the dad your kids deserve
>>
>>35623602
Gonna adopt and have a manly ass husband that can be a masculine figure for my probably son. Once I get too old to be feminine I'll just swap to twink mode. I'm secure with my masculinity. I just like looking cute.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.