[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work Day Grind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: ttf.gif (1MB, 292x266px) Image search: [Google]
ttf.gif
1MB, 292x266px
Working adults of /fit/, how do you structure your week days?

I've started working 8 to 5, and I'm trying to make an optimal schedule.

I'm always tired as hell at 5. I've been considering going to sleep at 5:30 pm, waking up at 2 am every day, and going to the gym at 5 am.

Needless to say, that feels pretty fucking antisocial.

What's your schedule? Why's it the best schedule for balance working and working out?

>pic related - the only thing I always find time for
>>
I work at home, make 130k a year, maybe 30 minutes of work a week. I waste a lot of my free time.
>>
>>35620946
pls how lmao
>>
>>35620952
by being smart, i run a pretty big website that requires no upkeep, I mention this on my dating profiles but it's only helped a little
>>
>Wake up 5:30
>Shower and Iron clothes
>cook some quick eggs or something under 300 kcal
>make coffee
>work till 5
>come back and relax
>take preworkout at 8 leave 8:30
>work my ass off and go to bed

That gives me 5 till 8 to be social. It's all about time management
>>
>>35620930
I work 8:30 to 5:30.

I find it helps to go to the gym straight after work because you will only get more tiredater in the evening. I do my cardio in the mornings though.
>>
I get up at like 6, eat, and work out. I work till 5 - 530. I hate going to the gym after work, it's always packed. It's def an adjustment working out early. I feel weaker.
>>
>>35620966
post url

or describe it briefly if you don't want to do that
>>
>>35620966
For such a smart person it sure sounds like your wasting your time and your talents if you sit around all week and only make $130k.
>>
>>35621063
you know one of those sites you watch tv shows on, similar to that.
>>
>>35621065
am I suppose to make a million dollars doing nothing? Not sure where you got your scale. But I don't make more because I don't spend the money I have as I'm a minimalist.
>>
Work 9-18, I get up at 6:30, gym at 7:30. In the evenings I just relax or whatever I'm up to, and on weekends hobbies and meal prep
>>
I wake up at 8. Eat breakfast, get ready etc. In work by 9. Back home at about 6. If it's a gym day, I go at about 10pm and aim to be in bed by midnight.

If I feel really tired after I get back I usually have a nap for 3 or 4 hours and just go to bed that much later at like 3am.

For me, it's important that I get all my shit done at the weekend - laundry, cleaning, food for the week. I usually make 2 big pots of food on Sunday to make enough for 10 meals. I hate doing housework after I've been at work all day.
>>
>>35621073
An illegal streaming site? Those are GOAT senpai. They usually have terrible quality and no technical support whatsoever so I can see how you essentially do no work
>>
>>35620971

I love it, except for the social part. That gives you 5-8 to commute home and bullshit before the gym
>>
>>35620930
Whenever I feel exhausted before like 8pm I take a 30min nap. It helps more than I expected
>>
>>35621086
I work as an associate at a big law firm in Aus. I probably make a little bit more than you after my bonus depending on exchange rates (I assume your a americuck).

I work ~60 hours a week most weeks and I wouldn't trade my circumstances for yours if you made triple what I did because I love being a solicitor.

Tbqh senpai you sound like you are wasting your life instead doing something you love.
>>
>>35621073
Ah well, congrats bro. I've thought about setting up some sites to generate some passive income before because I've got a background in web dev but never really got around to it.

>>35621065
Want some peanut butter with your jelly?
>>
>>35621167
I have all the free time to do something I love while earning the same as you doing no work, I have it better. But you're right I'm not doing much with the free time, I'm just working out and dating at the moment but I like these things so.
>>
So you get a job testing video games and you spend the remainder of your time getting fit.

Maybe like see a movie or ride your motorbike every now and then. See your friends in town, go out for a drink.

Dream job, right?

Wrong, enjoy not talking to anyone ever again since all your old friends dumped your ass and all your new coworkers are all cringe and awkward as fuck.

Never been more unhappy/lonely in my life.

It's about balancing yourself out, Anon.
>>
>>35621167
you know what, I thought about it and I think you're right, the old me would have been defensive about it but I think instead I'll think of what I'm passionate about and work on that.
>>35621170
the best kind of sites are the ones with good and free content, grey area in terms of legality but nobody cares, best advice I can give is copy a site you use all the time.
>>
I work 4PM-2AM 4 days a week so it's easy. Wake up whenever I want, eat, go to work out like 2 hours later then hang out until I go to work. Used to work 4AM-2PM and I always felt like absolute fucking shit after work so working out sucked, it's perfect now.
>>
>>35620930
I get to the gym by 6 and am to work by 8.way better plus the gym is so much more open. Just cool old dudes and some crazy chicks in the morning
>>
>>35620930
>wakeup 7:30
>eating/shower/driving to work 9:00
>work 9-17
>at home 17:45
>quick snack 18:00
>working out till 19:00
>shower and eating 19:30
>play vidya or do other shit till 00:30

repeat
>>
>>35620930
I wake up 7am, stretch, go for a run, shower, make coffee.
Get to work sometime around 9am.
Work until around 6pm
Lift, shower, go home (office has its own gym, and since it's a software company it's often empty lel)
Get home around 7:30pm
Eat, work on shit in the garage (there's always somethin), then cock about on the internet and watch chinese cartoons
Bed sometime around 11pm to midnight, whenever I start feelin sleepy.

Weekends are for doing fun shit with friends. Racing cars, riding motorcycles, going to the pub, chasing grils (usually failing), going snowboarding, going inna woods to exercise freedums, doing stupid shit in parking lots, and more racing cars. I suppose it's not as social as some people used to be in college since I'm not doing fun shit every day of the week but it feels like plenty to me since during college days I was a faggot loser shutin. I even still hang out with my married friends often, they married chicks cool enough to be ok with them going off to do man shit every now and then.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.