[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a second girl has now told me that I'm not really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: d.jpg (14KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
14KB, 400x449px
>tfw a second girl has now told me that I'm not really 6 feet because my eyes are at 5'10"
>have always been insecure because my height is exactly 6'

I hate you /fit/. This whole height shit was supposed to be a meme, but you just wouldn't shut up about it, and now every woman literally demands a man who is higher than 6'. It was supposed to be a fucking meme and all of these memes are getting out of hand in the real world. Keep your internet shit to your fucking self
>>
>>35620865
I don't think I've actually met anyone irl who is over 5'9 be insecure about their height and I hope I never do. If you want to whine about things you can't control the girl's bathroom is over there fella
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>35620865
You're a fucking faggot, dude.
>>
>implying grills understand measurement
It's okay brah. Shallow wenches are only meant for pumpan and dumpan anyway.
>>
The 6' is actually chin height, not eye height, so girls can snuggle while standing.
>>
>>35620865
Maybe if you weren't so insecure it wouldn't matter so much that you're short.

Nah. Nothing can make up for you being a 6' manlet.
>>
>>35620933

What I don't understand is how they literally fucking knew my measurement. I told the first one I was 6', and after a week or so she just looked at me and said "You aren't 6'" out of fucking nowhere. You wouldn't see this kind of bullshit 5 years ago and now all of the internet memes are real life
>>
So far no one on Tinder has taken up my offer to smell my genitalia.
>>
I'm 5'11 and never had problems with my height (canadian).
If I hook up with a girl who's taller than me then it usually works to my advantage since tall girls are insecure about being tall they don't mind it.
The only ones who actually give a shit about height are short girls and they aren't advanced enough to classify me as a manlet.
Feels good being average+ looking f4m
>>
im 5'7 and not insecure.

know why?

cause my dick is big and my face is aesthetic.

see? focus on your good traits.
>>
>>35620865
If you're actually 6ft you should've looked her straight in the eye and say "It's the truth." Confidence bruh
>>
>>35620865
Hmm, I am 5'8" and don't feel insecure. Just be a manlet that learns.
>>
I'm 6'0 and grills always ask me if I'm really only 6'0 because I look higher. My proportions are fucked though. I have quite short legs and long torso/arms
>>
File: 1452645529865.jpg (103KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452645529865.jpg
103KB, 540x720px
>>35620865
>be me at lunch with a girl
>she says im tall (im 6 foot lmao)
>I say yeah, i don't really notice, everyone just feels short
>she says "stand up"
>looks at me for a minute while i stand there
>damn, how tall ARE you?
>"Six two.. is that too tall?"
>She laughs, says no such thing, tall boys are hot
>mfw girls don't know shit about actual measurements
>>
>be 6'
>feel like a manmore among manlets
>6'5 guy comes along
>suddenly feel short as fuck

Cmon though OP I've literally never met a chick obsessed with height but then again I don't live in America. I asked the tallest (5'10) one I've ever hooked up with what her ideal height in a guy is and she told me she doesn't care as long as he's taller than she is.
>>
That makes no sense, op

Show her with a measuring tape.

Alternately, tell her she's a 5'3'' midget (b/c thats where here eyes are) and she should go work for a circus freak show
>>
the hight meme is gone to far
>>
>>35620865
>>35620986
What the fuck dude? Why do you hang out with such scum? You are better than that!
>>
>>35620865
Gotta respect the meme magic.

Ebola Chan
Donald Trump
The baneposting airplane crash (no survivors)

You should've listened.
>>
>>35620865
When people guess, they tell me I'm 5 foot 11 at least. I'm 5 foot 8.
The height meme on fit is a as real as the "confidence makes up for actual height" meme. That is, a little.
>>
>>35620865
>177cm
>tfw girl tells me i'm quite good looking but anything below 180cm is too short for her

i thought being average is enough, but i was wrong. ;_;

oh well, time for years of insecurity and self loath.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.